I update this weekly, this will become a comic soon. I have bought everything that is needed to make this work, I just want to get chapter 10 before drawing anything out.

I'm taking this seriously so please take me seriously! This will be chapters in one post, please message me for links or questions!

Prologue:

Long ago, steel black towers started to appear everywhere. Controlling the animals and bugs around it, they began to attack all and other living creatures.

Pushing humanity and the already few hybrids left to the brink extinction, people began drawing oils of life from each different types of energies in a desperate attempt to fight back. Eight great leaders from each nation: Het, Wet, Thunder, Sound, Bright, Wind, Earth and Dark now mastering the oils.

Banded together to put a hold on these great beasts – long enough for society to grow again. After the Heat Nation mysterious fell, it was comfortable enough for all to live again. Enough even to make this once reckless fighting into a fun sport for all to enjoy.

One Het Nation survivor was found, alone in the middle of nowhere and on the Earth Nation’s grounds.

-

-

Chapter 01 Traditional:

5:30AM is the time that appeared on Kaiser’s pocket watch, 3 hours and minutes until other students even begin to think to show up for class. Kaiser’s lips formed a small smile, no one would notice the “Nation Hopper” in the back of the classroom.

Waiting in anticipation Kaiser closes her eyes and begins to continue her deep meditation. What seemed like only a second passing, a young woman scared - called out for her? Kaiser’s eyes flashed open almost immediately, only to be stared at by a random pair of orange eyes.

“Salutations.” The boy said to Kaiser, leaning away from Kaiser’s face - he began eyeing her up and down. Leaving Kaiser confused.

“Ah, hello there. May I help you?” Kaiser asked with an unsure head tilt. The boy just continued to smile as he rolled up his shelve and extended his hand out.

“I’m Chuck, odd. I’m always the first one here to class. Do you know the time as of now? 6:45AM.” Chuck said as Kaiser’s hand met his and they firmly shook hands.

“I’m Kaiser, I guess it odd that I’m here this early huh? At least 2 hours has already passed!” Kaiser said awkwardly laughing, only making Chuck more suspicions.

“Are you a spy for the other Earth Schools or Nation Schools?” Chuck bluntly asked, not missing a beat he stared into Kaiser’s eyes – no lie would repeat itself in this classroom.

“I – excuse me? Neither, only making friendly conversation - which I’m failing at.” Kaiser said with a chuckle, as a beautiful brown bird landed in the window seal – catching Kaiser’s eyes immediately.

She went over to the bird feeding it, Chuck pushed her away shooing away the bird – making Kaiser annoyed.

“What is your problem Chuck?” Kaiser asked bluntly, just as the door began opening behind them – both Chuck and Kaiser turned to introduce their new classmate.

“It’s so wonderful to see students here so bright and early, serious about school! Seems to be a good year a head!” A female voice said stepping into the classroom. Immediately the oils board was filled with the subjects for today, date, her name, and more notes!

(Whoa, she’s fast.) Kaiser thought to herself, she turned to see Chuck smiling proudly.

“Yet again I am honored to have you as my Oils Training teacher!” Chuck said as he began walking to up to the front, he shook hands with the teacher.

“Chucky! Why am I not surprised? Let me be formal for a minute child, I am Mrs. Mal – Oils Training teacher for the year High Seniors.” Mrs. Mal said, a slight bow was added. She unlocked her desk and began pulling out bottles filled with different energy oils. Chucks and Kaisers eyes began watching the bottles intensely. Within minutes the teacher pointed directly at Kaiser.

“You’re Kaiser, are you not?” Mrs. Mal asked as she adjusted her glasses, breaking Kaiser’s train of thought as if a deer caught in head lights.

“Oh uh, me? I’m Kaiser Ma’am.” Kaiser said – breaking her attention on the oils fully, only to hear a giggling Chuck in the background. “This is my first traditional year here.” Kaiser finally added after taking a deep breath, causing Mrs. Mal to smile.

“Traditional?” Chuck was quick to bolt out a question, causing Mrs. Mal’s smile to fade as she turned around and continued writing on the board.

“Nothing, Chuck – show her around.” Mrs. Mal said, shooing Kaiser and Chuck out the classroom.

“New to Earths. Duellant Academy?” Chuck finally asked, half way down the hall to the Academy’s arena. Kaiser stared off confused for a moment but simply replied with a head nod ‘no’. Chuck’s attention turned to the window near the sports area outside.

A young red haired girl was dancing with her fans as she wildly fought alongside her dance steps. Wind was at her control as her fans sliced though the steel dummies with ease.

“That is Sully, her second year here. If you or I are lucky enough, one of us will be on her team.” Chuck said as he continued to walk down the hall with Kaiser until they made it to the last door with a leaf symbol on it.

A boy rudely shoved in between them, looking at the door steadily he sighed.

“First traditional year here, already going great.” Kaiser said sarcastically, turning back to Chuck with an annoyed look on her face. Chuck and the other boy’s face lite up.

“So the rumors are true amongst the teachers, you’re that Kaiser.” The boy said in amazement as he fully turned his attention to them.

“I thought so. I do truly look forward to having you as a classmate. Oh, I’d keep it hidden this is your first traditional year – but this is where our field trip ends. Beyond this door is the schools arena.” Chuck said as the boy shoved him out the way.

“You’re the nation hopper everyone’s talking about, you look so weak. Nation hoppers are nothing special, you were just given the name because no one wanted you.” The boy said, making Kaiser just smirk. Chuck began standing in the middle of them.

“Watch yourself, class hasn’t even started. Anyway this winner here is Maximus, he was sighing at this door early because today isn’t his lucky day. Depending on the door decides what element the setting will be in the arena. Today is earth, his worst oil.” Chuck said nodding his head in disbelief, Maximus cleared his throat.

“I’m not useless in all types of earth, my family founded wood oils. Do you even have a level in wood? No? Yeah I thought so.” Maximus said as he opened the door, with Kaiser and Chuck close behind. Almost immediately a bigger boy bumped into Chuck making him fall, Kaiser began taking in all of her surroundings. The arena was so different, so lively with others fighting, talking, cleaning weapons, etc.

“Watch it loser!” The boy shouted, breaking Kaiser’s focus on her new found viewpoint.

“You’re so loud, and your ego is so big you can’t see over it – do you realize you pushed down my friend big guy?” Kaiser asked annoyed, extending her hand for Chuck to grab. Shooing it away, Chuck stood up.

“Thank you for insulting him, but no touching will always mean no touching.” Chuck said nearly growling, only causing a female to laugh wildly. Realizing what Kaiser done he immediately started walking backwards.

“That’s Joey. He’ll, he’ll destroy anything without a sweat!” Chuck finally added, walking into the laughing girl.

“Listen to your girlfriend! Joey will smash and rash ya!” The little girl said, as she continued her insane laughter, Joey’s and Chuck’s face became a bright red.

“She’s not my girlfriend!” Chuck shouted in anger.

“I’ll beat all 3s of you if you keep talking badly of me!” Joey threaten them, causing Chuck’s anger to fade and turn into fear.

“These are my classmates, and I’ll somehow learn from each and every one of you – even Joseph.” Kaiser said with a giggle as she walked past Joey, bumping into him and making him fall, with Chuck immediately behind her. The giant bell began ringing, Kaiser and Maximus began the stare off – only to be quickly forced to start claiming their seats.

Within seconds the hallways was filled with kids, teens, and young adults – warriors, mages, spell casters, fighters, etc. all the best of the best. Duellant Academy of Earth.

High Seniors 5 must classes are: Oils Spar, H2H Spar, Engineer, Monster Anatomy, and Dungeon-erring. Oils is the first on the list for Kaiser, much to her look the class was being held in the arena today. Mrs. Mal walking into the arena with several students behind her racing for seats.

“Class begins in 57 seconds; anyone not in the door will go to the Deans office.” Mrs. Mal said as she started giving out papers and pens. Several students piled in the room, the last one being the jerk Joey.

“Looks like I am in this class with you’s losers.” Joey said glaring at Chuck and Kaiser as he took his seat behind them annoyed.

“It’s been 58 seconds too late Joseph, final warning take a seat.” She said angrily as the classroom door slammed shut on its own, she cleared her throat.

“Hello High Seniors I am Mrs. Mal, this will be your last year in the High School section of training. Things will be serious from here on end - fewer mistakes than last year by far.” Mrs. Mal said with a slap of the stick on the metal railing, causing some to jump.

“You don’t have to teach us anything in this class! This is Oils Sparring teachy~! Not Oils training, 101, etc. – that has already past!” A small girl called out, the same one who couldn’t stop laughing was beside a young elfish girl who looked like her but with purple hair and black eyes. In an instant Mrs. Mal flicked her hand, throwing an oil card on the blue haired girls head.

“Silence. Pay attention to your lesson, this is unfortunately only a 120 minute class.” Mrs. Mal said, the card on the girls head faded into darkness – wrapping around her mouth in an X shape making her unable to speak. Her elf sister began to chuckle.

“I told you Tora! first day and already silenced.” The elf girl whispered as the other students laughing, only causing her sister to make evil glares.

“Why are two annoying little Middle 7th’s here? This is a High Senior class. For Seniors...of High School.” Chuck asked the teacher, looking annoyed at the girls. The teacher sighed at looking her class.

“You’re as low as you look, now wonder their here in our class. Times are changing, in the year 24B1 our newest warriors are turning out stronger than our seasoned ones.” Maximus said for Mrs. Mal, as she began to pick up a bottle full of black oil, some people in the class merely responded with a gasp.

“We’ve surpassed every test with flying colors, I bet we got a higher score than most of you L-O, losers!” Sora said chuckling, making her silent sister Tora chuckle, a paper ball flew towards Tora and her sister – with a flick of her bat Tora easily deflected it. Making her bat small again she slipped it back into her shelve.

“Simpleton!” Sora shouted.

“Who do these punks think theys are?” Joey said standing up from the left side of the class, other students stood up with him in anger and alliance.

“I’m Sora and this is Tora. We’ll kick your ass and then some.” Sora said, smirking and five hiving her sister Tora.

“So id this how class will always be?” Kaiser finally asked speaking up, making the whole class turn their attention to her. Mrs. Mal began a faint chuckle. Chuck face palmed himself.

“The bitch that pushed me earlier dares speak?!” Joey shouted in anger, his face turning red. Chuck nudged Kaiser and began to whisper.

“He’s a dual scythe wielder he’s been switching all school long until he took an extra class lass year. He has a trick or two.” Chuck finished as Kaiser nodded.

“Before we fight like barbarians – I would like to know who uses oils.” Mrs. Mal asked sitting down as she fumbled with her keys. Several students began raising their hands.

“Regular spellcasting is more of my fore take.” Chuck announced.

“Maybe teams are already in order.” Mrs. Mal said smiling. “first day, what a class.” She added, walking up the stairs to the arena’s control room with a smiling Chuck hot on her tail.

Within minutes two screens on each side of the arena lite up, a microphone began getting tested.

“March 20th, 2B41. Class no. 5180 has entered their first battle under the arena. Teams of 3 will be made for this lesson, the randomization will begin; turn your attention to each screen students.” Mrs. Mal said over the intercom.

After a full minute of all the students faces appearing on the screen randomly, the randomization slowly came to a halt.

“Joey Hollin, Sora Zwillinge, and Chuck Fin.” Mrs. Mal said over the intercom once more, this time hearing an annoyed Chuck shouted “What?!” within minutes Chuck was walking down stairs and made a path towards his new team.

“Why should I be paired up with a nerd and a weak little girl? I give no mercy to the weak, their die without a proper team to defend them at each turn.” Joey said smirking at his two new teammates, only making Chuck’s face turn red.

“What nerd? Gonna hit me? I dare you.” Joey added, only his sides as he laughed.

“The only one without a team here seems to be you, Joseph.” Kaiser said smiling as she gave him a pat on the back. Making Sora smile.

“Chuck and I will be a great team, if you wish to get left behind and die then let me kill here and now. Maybe Mrs. Mal will let us get a better teammate.” Sora said giggling – her giggles soon to be overran by the loud sound of randomization on the other screen.

“Gein Koza, Po Allen, and Feuer E. Kaiser.” Mrs. Mal stated, some of the students gasping in shock. Almost immediately Joey turned to Kaiser with an insane smile.

“You’re the Nation Hopper! What is this thing from the Broken Nation doing here? Does she not know who we are? We’re Nature, we’re trees, we’re rocks, we’re oils, and we’re Gods.” Joey proclaimed, with some students clapping. Only making Kaiser’s eyes roll.

“Mortals who think their immortal have a short lifespan.” Kaiser said smiling at Joey, as Kaiser’s two new teammates walked up behind up. Turning around, Kaiser put out her hand for the person on her right, Gein.

“I am EX-Monk Gein Zora.” Gein said shaking Kaiser’s hand, only making Kaiser’s eyes widen.

“You’re half goat!” Kaiser exclaimed, poking at his horn. Only to get her hand slapped.

“Ugh, do all humans act so close and friendly to each other?” Gein said with annoyance.

“You cross streets with your people together, bunched up. How do you possibly have boundary issues?” Kaiser asked with a confused head tilt, only making Gein sigh deeply – shutting his blue eyes tightly.

“Half goat, Baa half!” Gein said angrily, his animal side taking the best of him. Kaiser began to slightly bow.

“My apologizes, okay? I’ll ask next time.” Kaiser said, only making Po giggle. Finally putting her pen and notepad away, she walked over to Kaiser shaking her hand rather Kaiser wanted to or not.

“I’m Po Allen, and with my writings love their heart shall only beat underneath the wood!” Po said happily, both teams made their way down to the Arena. Each team began taking a side.

“Today is Monday; you will be fighting on Nature grounds. Last year we had the nology to change the arena on grounds, but now will be different. Each student takes a color pad on the side that you hold, and stand on it. Prepare yourself to fall, and fight.” Mrs. Mal said over the intercom, each student began taking their place. The students watching began recording and talking of the scenes soon to happen.

“This shall be fun.” Sora said, pulling out her hammer from behind, Mrs. Mal began the countdown from 5.

“I’ll draw them to their death!” Po said laughing; the countdown was at 3.

“The Nation Hopper goes first!” Joey shouted as the countdown reached to 0. The color pads started to light up, almost immediately Sora jumped on her hammer and launched herself across the stadium.

Kaiser, Gein, and Po stared in shock but not effected. Smiling, Sora pulled at her hammer causing a light blue sting to appear, pulling it back an ice arrow came in the middle of it. Flying through the air aimed directly at Kaiser she shot the arrow, releasing from that same arrow mid-flight split into 10 large ice arrows.

Both teams disappeared along with Sora quickly behind them on Kaiser’s pad, the arrows hitting the Arena’s ground.

“She’s some girl to try a cheap move like that.” Po stated as they began falling over a valley of plains, mountains, trees, and rivers. Kaiser could only smile.

“Cheap? No! Genius and trying to take advantage? Definitely, who has her?” Kaiser asked looking over at her two teammates.

“Oh me! Me! I can write her a poem that’ll make her cousins cry throughout the ages.” Po Said smiling; as she looked up ahead to see Sora hot on their tail.

“I have Joseph.” Gein stated, the others nodded.

“Let’s break up now and survive this fall, Po – Gein good luck comrades.” Kaiser said as she began a fast nose dive – changing the gear on her legs and arms, wind began surrounding her seconds before hitting a tree branch she turned under it and began flying up and over the trees.

Gein began a similar nose dive towards the other direction, catching a branch with his tail he began spinning uncontrollably until he jumped off landing with ease.

Po pulled out her pen and notepad, sticking her tongue out and closing her left eye – she began to write as the clouds around her began to darken. Sora grabbed the blue sting of her hammer once more.

“Think you have time to write your will? You either die by my arrows, or by the mountain ripping you open.” Sora shouted as she began launching her ice arrows down upon the unsacred Po.

The ice arrow grew closer and closer to Po as so did the mountain, with a smile she removes her pen from the paper – rain began falling furiously from the black clouds.

“You think a little rain will scare me?” Sora shouted. Both the two girl’s teammates were watching along with all the students and teachers in the school.

“first day of school, first hour – already an amazing battle.” One of the male teachers stated in shock watching in another classroom. A girl in his class raised her hand.

“Mr. Kerel! The little girl, Sora. Why is she fighting a senior?” The girl asked, with students nodding behind her wanting to know the same answer to her question.

“This generation grows weaker and weaker. The kids are stronger than the adults, pitiful. Nonetheless, if you have the skill to challenge the upper dogs then you will have the respect to study beside them. That little girl has the skill of a High Senior.” Mr. Kerel said with a chuckle as he lite his cig.

“Amazing, I can only imagine what her older sister Tora is capable of.” Chuck said to Joey, both sitting down to enjoy the fight.

“Look around you, simpleton. Why rush death?” Po said, the mountain began dipping – dirt and rocks began falling, turning into mud to make a soft landing for Po, drawing again a shield of dirt appeared in front of, bringing the ice arrow to shame. The black clouds began opening. Sora looking behind her as she begins to gasp.

Like bolts from Zeus, 100 lightning bolts began raining down all towards Sora. Pulling at her hammer stings, she began to fire her arrows – solid dark arrows. Some arrows and lightning bolts crashed into each other. The impact causing darkness to spread quickly though some lightning bolts – throwing them off their path.

20 ft. from the ground and Po, she began to increase her speed drop – getting her hammer ready to nail Po all while some lightning bolts were still on her tail. Gein and Chuck dodge the wild lightning bolts with ease, but striking the trees around them instead.

“This place will get on fire if nothing is done.” Chuck stated as he opened his book, casting a water spell waves of the ocean started appearing all around him, the waves of water began swimming in air for a moment only to the be splashed upon the small flames on the trees. Joey stared at Chuck in disbelief.

“The pen, will always be mightier than the sword – or anything else for that matter.” Po said as she used her pen to block Sora’s hammer attack, but the force making the ground around them break. Balancing, Sora put more force trying to break Po’s guard.

Kaiser and Gein began running towards their teammate. With the click of her pen it turned nearly golden, starting to shine brightly - it blinded Sora.

“Ah! You bitch, what is this?!” Sora yelled losing her balance and dropping her hammer, on the floor she began rubbing her eyes. Chuck grabbed a tissue and then on to Joey’s jacket, they both began running to Sora.

“She is our teammate and she needs help, I won’t have the reputation of a person who let’s their teammates die because you’re too cool for teamwork!” Chuck said as he and Joey continued towards Sora.

“Look nerd, after this is done I’ll kill you two myself. Never order me around again.” Joey threatened Chuck, but continued to run.

Sora’s eyesight finally started to come together, only to be stared at by 3 people from the opposite side, hanging her head she sighed and put down her hammer.

“I’m back to Middle School aren’t I?” Sora asked the 3 sadly, Kaiser, Gein, and Po all looked at each other and then back to Sora, all of them nodded “No.”.

“You lost epicly, and it’s only the first day. I know you’re originally supposed to be in 7th grade, but I don’t think you have to work too hard to maintain it. You earned it.” Kaiser stated, hearing the footsteps of others draw close the 3 of them get ready for battle again.

Joey leaped at Gein, revealing his double sickles he slashes at Gein from both directions wily.

“Mind if I cut in boys?” Kaiser asked as she bounced off Joey in midair, knocking him off his course for Gein, her gears turning – a red hexagram appeared under her. Fire starts to surround her arms and legs – head first she charges at Chuck with a flaming punch.

Joey crashes into the ground hard, but quickly recovers himself only to be rammed in the chest by Gein, sending him flying. Gein smiles as he stands straight up.

“I’ll be ramming you all day.” Gein said, as he charged again – with a quick counter Joey grabbed at Gein’s horn and threw him on the ground with his foot on Gein’s chest.

“I’ll keep your other horn too if you keep acting cocky.” Joey said laughing as he lifted up his sickle and began pulling it down upon Gein. Gein pushed his legs up and kicked Joey in the chest, back flipping away.

Chuck smirked as Kaiser’s punch was coming towards him, taking a few steps back he threw his book straight at the flaming punch. As soon as it came in contact with the flames the book exploded. A black cloud surrendered Kaiser and more.

“Have I? Have I beat the Nation Hopper so easily?” Chuck asked himself a loud happily, staring at the cloud of smoke. Po and Sora looked at the cloud waiting for any type of sign.

“You’ll regret messing with me goat boy!” Joey shouted as he began rapidly slashing at Gein, Gein began hopping away dodging each slash. “Stand still!” Joey added shouting.

“Stop complaining and just hit me.” Gein said, dodging another slash but countering the right one – jumping over his right arm he kicked him across the head sending him flying. The flames blasted throughout the black smoke, her punch still on course. Chuck in shock quickly got put his hand up and casted a thin water barrier spell.

Kaiser rammed though it with ease but the flames disappeared, still punching Chuck in the face – he slammed face first into the ground.

“Nation Hopper” At first, I thought you were the first person not to call me that, not to think of me like that. But I was wrong.” Kaiser said to the hurt Chuck, trying to stand.

Joey got up slower than usual, and threw both his sickles towards Gein. Gein jumped over them with ease, bringing his attention back on Joey – Gein got hit in the chest by Joey’s hidden weapon, his hammer.

Po began drawing quickly; a solider skeleton emerged from the ground and jumped up to catch the hurt Gein.

“Gein! Are you okay?” Po asked from afar, Gein immediately got up and took off his shirt.

“Of course I’m fine, don’t interfere with me fighting, got it? Good.” Gein scolded her, as he charged off towards Joey. Joey took another swing with his hammer at Gein.

Rolling in air, Gein catches the hammer’s handle with his tail and swishy punching Joey across the face, leaving Joey to stumble.

Chuck lifted his hand up to cast another spell but Kaiser bought back the flames on her fist and directed it towards Chuck.

“You lose.” Kaiser stated coldly. Chuck put his hand down as he tilted his head back and began looking at the clouds.

“Kaiser.” Chuck started, Kaiser walked past him - turning her attention towards Gein and Joey. Chuck watched the fight as he slowly began dusting himself off.

Joey began to one handedly swing his hammer wildly at Gein, waiting for an opening Gein rammed at Joey’s chest again, knocking Joey to the ground. Both boys breathing heavily.

Not bothering to pick up his hammer, he makes a straight run for Gein ready to punch him. With a swiss counter he flipped Joey and kicked him into a tree, Gein falls down getting extremely out of breath.

“Hey, don’t push it. It’s the first day for Nation’s sake.” Kaiser said, giving Gein a hand up. Groaning, Gein accepts the hand and stands up with Kaiser. Sora and Chuck began checking up on the knocked out Joey.

“The arena is over, along with class. Team Kaiser has beaten Team Chuck.” Mrs. Mal said over the intercom. The colorful pads appeared in front the students again, one by one they started stepping on it and disappearing – reappearing in the school’s arena.

Slowly, the students in arena began clapping and cheering. The big bell rang once again, the next class was about to begin.

2nd hour begins.

///////////////////////////

Chapter 2:

Requested Knowledge –

Kaiser over looked her scanner for the 5th time while walking out her 1st hour. Minutes later she bumped into the person in front of, dropping her scanner.

“My apologizes, I was looking for my classroom.” Kaiser said as she went to pick up her scanner, but the guy grabbed it before she could. “Oh thank – Gein!” Kaiser added after looking up.

“You’re looking for your classroom, Floor 4 – RM350. it’s located right beside mine, Mr. Mal. History with Mr. Histora will do you a great deal of good, seeing the other Nations 1st hand is an amazing experience.” Gein said as he started leading Kaiser to their room, waving her over to a group of kids on a transportation pad. Within seconds they were on the 4th floor.

“So Mrs. Mal’s husband.” Kaiser began but was quickly cut off by Gein.

“Good strict teacher, hard to say who picked up the toughness from whom. But he is the 17th in the row picked teacher to run T.V.S – teacher vs. student.” Gein said as the approached their 2nd hour.

“Good luck in there, his classes are very lively!” Gein said patting Kaiser on the back as he went off to his class. Kaiser smiled waving at Gein, she opened the door to her classroom within two steps of stepping in the door all eyes were on her.

“Uh, hello – what is it? Is there something on my uniform?” Kaiser asked looking around at everyone, a tall boy from the back of class rose and began to head towards Kaiser. Moments later he extended his hand for a hand shake.

“I’m Doce, Senhor. I saw you and your team fight, it was a true sight to behold for the 1st day.” Doce said but Kaiser remained confused as she began shaking his hand.

“But how, only the TVs were located in the Arena area.” Kaiser stated still confused, another student came over to join the conversation.
“Feuer E. Kaiser! Earths Nation generation Nation Hopper, how have you hidden yourself so well and train yourself on top of it?! Awesome!” A girl in a lab coat said as she was writing furiously in her notebook.

Kaiser took her notebook and began reading what she wrote. “Who are you, and what are you writing about me?” Kaiser asked quickly finishing the girl’s notes she gave it back to her. “You only know the normal stuff, I guess it’s okay.” Kaiser added.

“Uh, well that is Dr. but anyway not only does the arena have TV scanners to capture and view everything from every angle – so does the classrooms! Honestly, what room doesn’t have a TVs?” Doce explained suddenly Kaiser was punched roughly across the face and then forcibly pinned to the wall by The Dr.

“How dare you, you mere mortal foolish mind touch my notepad?! Do you know nothing Nation Hopper? Do you wish to die by me now?” The Dr. yelled at her.

“What? You also didn’t have permission to write about me but that didn’t stop you.” Kaiser said knocking her hands against the Dr.’s wrist in a firm chop. The Dr. lost her grip and Kaiser landed safely on the ground, walking past her and taking her spot in the classroom near the back. Near the teacher’s desk a glass thin mirror appeared out of midair. Capturing the attention of all the students.

“I could hear the screaming all the way from the Wet Nation, there will be absolutely no fighting here, does anyone not understand me?” A voice called out from the glass, suddenly a body came though. Once the man’s feet touched the ground the glass broke and disappeared.

“I am Mr. Histora, 25 years old and this is my first year of teaching History. So that we can get to know each other I want five people to tell me their likes, dislikes and goals.” He said smirking, overlooking his class he began picking the five. Pointing, he picked Kaiser, Doce, Doctor, John and a colorful young looking boy with candy in every pocket. The young boy stood up quickly, pounding his fist on his chest.

“If anyone wants to be a smartass and say they don’t then I swear you will never step foot in this class again.” Mr. Histora said as he drank the rest of his tea, throwing it at the window breaking it. The glass came together forming a long path seeming endless.

“Glass?” One of the students asked in shock, Mr. Histora just smiled as he jumped onto the path he made.

“Students follow me for a grade, fools stay here and fight, be kicked out for the rest of the year.” Mr. Histora said looking back at his class for a moment, turning around he jumped – light blue mist began quickly escaping from under his clothes and crystal blades appeared on the bottom of his feet and as if he was on skates he began racing down the path at great speed.

Kaiser looked back at all her dumbfounded classmates, looking back at the speeding teacher she takes a deep breath leaps onto the path but moments before land a burst of fire and wind appeared from her legs, sending her after teacher at a persistent speed.

Doce stared at Kaiser for a moment as his classmates ran by him making their way to the teacher’s location, with a great leap he was ahead of the classmates who got a head start. Kaiser hearing the noise looked back only to see Doce on her tail.

Jumping to turn around the ground below Kaiser forms a blue hexagram, landing on it she began running backwards to talk face to face with Doce, and another mystery face.

“May I help you with something, comrades?” Kaiser asked aloud folding her arms. Doce did another great leap landing behind Kaiser while the other student remain in front of her.
“Hey there mate, I’m John. I understand you’ve done some traveling? May I ask why?” John asked as Doce took his place back in front of John he waved him off. A brown bird flew high above them.

“Ignore him! I have an offer, tournament wise we should be the start of our team.” Doce offered smiling greatly with a wink. Kaiser could only smile in return.

“No.” Kaiser stated as she did a back flip off the path and landed next to the teacher on the ground. Doce was had his eyes on Kaiser as she hopped up, looking up he realized too late how close the end of the path was coming up. Doce tried stopping with all his might but still zoomed off the path, his screams filled the forest mixed with John’s laughter.

10 minutes past and finally all the students are gathered near the end of the path. Deep in a forest, but the path took them directly in the middle of it – wide spread of nothing but grassy plains filled the small area around them.

A glass barrier surrendered the small area around them, Mr. Histora snapped his fingers for the class’s attention.

“This is your 1st real history lesson; you haven’t learned history until I have taught you. Don’t touch the glass, don’t break the glass, and don’t touch anything outside the glass, if you somehow do get outside of it.” Mr. Histora said as walked over to the glass touching it, an hour glass appeared on the very spot he touched it.

“Name a Nation.” Mr. Histora called out to his class behind him. Some began rising their hands one by one.

“Wind.” John called out cheering, causing Mr. Histora to chuckle.

“Wind it is, 1st stop.” Mr. Histora said as the bright sun in the sky turned from moon to sun more times than the students could keep up, the glass around them became a light tinted green – within minutes it slowly faded away and they were in a new location.

Clouds and stars were everywhere above a land of endless green, all the buildings were white as snow. Mr. Histora began walking along with the barrier making the students follow without say. They walked into the biggest building that two old men were there inside with guards.

“Having our Nations combined would be the right move for everyone; those towers are creeping up faster at your end of the map anyway.” The old man said dressed in a long yellow rope, his long white eye eyebrows blew though the wind with such ease.

“The Wind Lord scared of animals, I’ve heard it all.” The other man said laughing hard obviously drunk; he filled up his cup and drank it down quickly. He was dressed in a grey robe.’

“I know the Sound Nation has little people so losing all of them wouldn’t affect you, but I have an actual Nation with a lot of people who I must protect as Lord.” The Old Wind Lord said angrily as he gulped down his drink.

“The other old guy, he’s the Sound Lord. No one has ever seen him before; we’re actually back in time aren’t we?” Kaiser asked Mr. Histora only making him smile.

“Shh. Listen to this, you’ll never read or hear this again” Mr. Histora said as his eyes shined as he watched the two men argue.

“Actual Nation needs helps from a “poor” Nation? Tough times, tough times.” The Sound Lord said laughing drunkly as he pounded the table with his fists, two guards rushed in.

“Sorry to interrupt but we have an issue! A tower has just appeared on the cloud to the right off of our island Sirs!” The Guards yelled saluting the two Lords, the Lords looked at each other in caution and then raced to the end of the Sky Island, the class following right behind him.

The tower stood up higher than any other, both men gritted their teeth.

“What’s a tower doing up here so soon?!” The Sound proclaimed in shock; glaring at the tower.

“This tower will control any and all dangerous animals nearby.” The Wind Lord explained as the Knights men came to their aid.

“A tower up here?!” One of the Knights shouted in fear, The Wing Lord turned to his men.

“What dangerous animals could be close by? We’re in the freaking sky! You and your people are safe thanks to your “safety tactic”.” The Sound Lord said walking off ignoring the tower.

“If anything catches a sense of this tower it could be aimmed directly at us. We’re very high, we can hop on clouds so we must be worried about Elemental Wyverns.” The Wing Lord said sighing, looking towards his men again he smiled – prepared to give a speech dark flames cut though the skies almost in an instant, the ground around the Wing Lord began breaking as he fell.

A black wyvern cut though the men and leading back in the air, leaving the men’s legs to shake.

“The Wind Lord dies of a fall – how ironic.” Doce said chuckling as he shook his head in disappointment. The black wyvern crashed into the ground on the island. The Wing Lord stood on a high cloud looking over the wyvern, smiling he jumped from cloud to cloud at a fast speed heading straight towards the wyvern.

“I have a doctor’s appointment in the morning, I should start heading home.” The Sound Lord said laughing as he began walking the opposite direction. The wyvern shook its head and quickly got up, heading towards The Sound Lord as the wyvern began to open his mouth for his new snack.

Turning around The Sound Lord grabbed both fangs of the wyvern’s teeth, giving his full strength to keep the wyvern at bay. The Wind Lord jumped off the fast cloud and began flying full speed at the wyvern, taking off the Axe on his back he swung at the wyvern’s neck, making a decent sized gash the dragon screamed in pain as he shook his head violently.
Tossing both Lords aside like a teddy bear. He began making a full charge at the Sound Lord blasting his black flames out again, dodging the flames with ease he snapped his fingers as the wyvern remain charging at him as the air around him begin to fade.

Moments before getting to The Sound Lord, the wyvern ‘went through’ him and crashed into a nearby building and destroying it to pieces. The Sound Lord began dusting himself off as he walked over to the dragon for a closer look.

“The wyvern already has a wound on his neck; we need to attack that same spot for better results.” The Wing Lord stated, The Sound nodded as they both charged at the wyvern. The wyvern yelling in pain and confusion attempts a huge hop to try to fly away for its own survival. The Sound Lord jumped on top of its head and began banging heads with the Dragon itself, furthering its confusion.

“Stupid wyverns, what can you do without the air not bending to your will?” The Sound Lord asked laughing; the wyvern began hopping more, suddenly he began shooting his black flames out constantly.

The Wind Lord quickly crashed down onto the neck of the wyvern impaling it on the ground making a deep hole, it sent The Sound Lord flying, lighting began going through the wyvern cooking it alive – jumping out of the hole The Lord Wind smiled, bleeding badly but smiling.
“Dear Creation, I let my guard down. I should have killed it sooner.” The Sound Lord said sadly, fighting back any emotion that were to show, The Wind Lord shook his hand dissing the conversation.
“Nothing but a flesh wound, we both had choices.” The Wing Lord said as he began walking to The Sound Lord – only making a few steps before passing out from the blood lost.

“The 1st tower infected wyvern defeated by two Lords, who are Rivals.” Mr. Histora began.
“The Wind Nation is the place where we stand right now, time 2A41 exactly 100 hundred years ago. Land of mediation and people who don’t waste time sleeping, their currently the most advanced Nation just by not knowing when to stop. Their scientist work 23 hours a day every day, the other hour is to meditate. They later on invented teleporters that we all use today – their training is the toughest to date. “Mr. Histora added as he and the class walked over to a gray pad, it started taking the class higher than the clouds and stars themselves – some students remained on the ground in a separate barrier, unable to move and continue while others floated inside the glass barrier.

The gray pad that they stood on extended 10 fold – big enough for a fighting arena, turning to his class he smiled at the 8 out of 39 students who remained on the ground. Kaiser grabbed at The Dr. pulling her beside her.

“Don’t float away.” Kaiser said smiling; another hand was placed on the opposite shoulder of The Dr.

“This is insane, and so real. I don’t want anything happening to my classmates, at least not in space.” Doce said smiling also; The Dr. looked down and pushed the two aside.
“She’s sensitive to help.” John said chuckling as The Dr. glared.
“I can survive anything by myself. I have too, and have done before.” The Dr. as she slowly began to tilt, taking her dagger out she flipped it turning it into a whip, flinging it at the ground with a white aura around it.

“No fool! The glass!” John shouted in fear, Kaiser and Doce only watched what she was about to do next with their eyes wide open. Her whip and the glass connecting, her whip end slowly fused with the glass – with one tug she planted herself back on the ground. A slow clap started, all the students looked over.
“Congratulations, nice use of your oils and surroundings.” Mr. Histora said proudly to The Dr. “But back on topic, this arena that we stand on is one of the few reasons why the Wind Nation is known. The best training is sparred here, in the space. If you can simply stand here you’re doing good, as for those who can’t you’re in a school for a reason.” Mr. Histora finished.
“Will we see Nations get defeated this class period?” Doce asked walking across on the ceiling of the barrier.
“No no, later. This is all we’re seeing for the Wind. One more stop to a different Nation, then we will go back to class. I have stopped time, not a second has passed in our time zone.” Mr. Histora stated, leaving some students with their mouth open – Kaiser began raising her hand.

“Can we, go to the Heat Nation?” Kaiser asked leaving some of the students to stare at her shock. “What? Is there something I said?” Kaiser asked looking around.
“You nation hop yet want to see your nation again? What are you even? The Heat Nation is terrible anyway – it only cause violence and destruction.” A young pink haired boy said playing with a yo-yo, before Kaiser could even respond The Dr. cut in.

“You know nothing of what true destruction is, you’re an idiot – you won’t last long.” The Dr. said glaring at the boy, he simply stuck his tongue out.

“No one has the right to judge, off to the Heat Nation we go.” Mr. Histora said studying Kaiser, they retrieved the other portion of the class before departing. Mr. Histora touched the glass as it turned a hot red – the students on the ceiling came falling down – some landing nicely, some not. The hot red began disappearing revealing something the class has never seen before – The Heat Nation in all its glory.

A giant rock land surrounded by lava, in the middle stood a tall wall surrounding the Heat Kingdom inside filled with people of all kind from all over. All living peacefully, some trainees were sparring with the Adults, shops opened all over, food stands and battle gear stores spread across the land.

“This is – The Heat Nation?” Kaiser whispered to herself; taking in all of what she was seeing. Mr. Histora placed a hand on her shoulder.

“This is the Heat Nation’s market and guest area, all the citizen’s live below. The Heat Lord at this time was still very sick and dying, but if anyone ever told him that he’d beat them silly. He was a strong leader who always put his people 1st, The Heat Nation rival of The Wet Nation – neighbor of The Earth Nation. Everything was fine, but this Nation was strike harder than any other – the towers reaching the heavens causing creatures of all kind to come here and destroy with even more power than before.” Mr. Histora explained as Doce began getting a nose bleed.

“So many; lovely girls.” Doce said as he giggled insanely, Mr. Histora could only sigh. The Dr. kicked Doce into his senses.

“Well unfortunately someone noticed in a wrong way, but yes. This Nation is known for their people’s abnormal strength and life span, also not even one man has been born here yet. Men are very welcome to live here from other Nations, but having a son here hasn’t happen yet.” Mr. Histora explained as a small boy from the Heat Nation walked directly up to the glass and began staring. His short purple haired fell freely just above his two different colored eyes, blue and red.

“Uh sir, can people outside the barrier see us?” Doce asked rubbing the side of his face in pain from The Dr.’s kick. Kaiser and the small boy began staring at each other.

“Of course not, if he is from the time zone outside this barrier he can’t see us. I am not allowed to change things in the past, this isn’t part of the project.” Mr. Histora said as he turned around to find the small boy deeply staring.

“What if he isn’t from this time zone – and someone put him there?” Kaiser asked Mr. Histora but not taking her eyes away from the kid, he just began to nod ‘no’.
“I’m not sure what is going on, but I don’t like it. Only 1 person alive today can do something like this.” Mr. Histora said as brown bird flew high above them, watching them.

The kid spit at the glass, slowly burning it with a green liquid, Mr. Histora quickly bought out his rapier and stood in front of his students.

“Who are you little boy? We don’t wish to harm anyone.” Mr. Histora warned the boy as his students began watching the boy as he jumped inside the hole he freshly made.

“It’s been 14 years, I’ve been stuck as a 7 yrs. old all this time. I just want to cause pain to the man who did this.” The boy stated as he walked over to Mr. Histora with his hands up.

“Don’t come any closer, who trapped you here and froze your time? Only Sound are the creators of time freeze.” Mr. Histora said as Kaiser began to walking the boy, Doce started to call out to her.
“Kaiser snap out of it!” Doce yelled, Mr. Histora remained at keeping the boy at bay but Kaiser continued to walk towards the boy. Facing him, they both extended their hands to each other.
Kaiser’s body froze as her face drew blank along with the boy. Mr. Histora immediately started to call for them – but making sure to not touch them.
Kaiser began looking around her, appearing in a new location the young boy was laying against a tree. He appeared to have a seal placed on his chest, he was in a peaceful slumber.
A grand light began appearing from thin air, blinding Kaiser she looked away for only a moment. Looking back a tall woman with long purple hair and red eyes like fire stood before the young boy, her glaze glanced at Kaiser for second making Kaiser Jump.
The woman bought back her glaze on her the boy and ripped the tag off the boy. His eyes immediately shot open as he grabbed a hold of the woman’s arm.
“Doniel, fear no more.” She said calmly as she began to hug the boy. Doniel getting his senses, began crying. Looking into Kaiser’s eyes she smirked.
“Tell Res, thank you.” She simple said as Kaiser’s eyes widen – she began looking behind her.
“W – who are you talking to?” Kaiser asked as suddenly everything began to vanish, she was back in the barrier surrounded by her class. Both Kaiser and Doniel passed out, Mr. Histora catching Kaiser and The Dr. caught Doniel.
Before The Doctor’s very eyes Doniel’s body started to transform. Before they knew it, he was a tall – well-built teenage boy. Opening his eyes he began looking over his body, slowly standing up he started stretching and jumping around. The class watched in complete confusion.

“Feels great to have finally aged! I’m Ford, Doniel.” Doniel said extending his hand to the teacher, shaking hands Doniel smiled boldly.

“I’m Mikatta Histora, teacher of Earth. Academy. What did you do to Kaiser exactly?” Mr. Histora said as The Dr. ran up to the boy, the same brown bird started to fly away.

“You can spit acid and still control it after it’s left you, the hole is closed and I know you had to do it! Doniel Fond the.” The. Dr. began but was cut off by Doniel placing a finger on her mouth. Kaiser finally began waking up, getting help from Mr. Histora to stand.

“Heat Nations, Nation Hopper. I’m originally from the Wet Nations, but water is useless. So I came here, the day this place fell I was saved in a way. The man didn’t kill me, but he turned me into a child and sent me back in time. It’s been the same day over and over, for 14 years.” Doniel said as he walked over to Kaiser.

“Uh, hello.” Kaiser said looking up at the tall boy smiling down on her.

“Both of you are Nation Hoppers, did you two know each other?” The Dr. asked causing some of the class to gasp.

“Hmmm, no. Anyway, if I went back to the Wet Lands I wouldn’t be a Nation Hopper anymore and it would be boring, I’m tagging along with your class.” Doniel said as he walked pasted Kaiser.

“Your father is from the Sound nation, he’d be happy to see you. But first let’s work on going back home.” Mr. Histora said as he touched the glass again, making it fade a dark brown. Within moments the brown faded and they we’re all back in the forest.
Kaiser looked at the back of Doniel’s body, staring deeply trying to figure something out. She looked away and sighed.
One by one everyone began going down the path back to class, once everyone was inside the teacher read the clock.

“Only 1 minute has passed, and that’s because we had to go down the path. Now while I go and inform the head instructor of our new classmate, I want you to share your thoughts with each other.” Mr. Histora explained as he walked out the door and heading to the main office, Doniel began shaking his head ‘no’.

“So tell, tell, and tell! You two must know each other!” The Dr. began asking as she came close to them and started staring at them intensely, her pen and paper out and ready. Kaiser simply nodded her head ‘no.’

“I don’t recall him or much of anything about my Nation. I do have a lot of questions for you Doniel.” Kaiser stated with a serious look, only causing Doniel to chuckle and wave his hand.

“I don’t answer questions, to you Ms. Doctor. Kaiser, I may answer whatever I like.” Doniel informed the two, only stinking The Dr.’s heart. Kaiser nodded in understanding.

“What was my Nation like? How did the housing look?” Kaiser began to ask but started slowing herself, not wanting to drown him in questions.

“All Nation Hoppers have left their home for one reason, but it seems like you don’t even remember why you left.” Doce stated; Kaiser looked back confused.

“I came here 14 yrs. ago, the day The Heat Nation fell – I don’t remember anything. Not a single thing, I woke up here on The Earths Nations land.” Kaiser explained, The Dr. popped up her head.

“My father treated you.” The Dr. said quietly, making the eyes of everyone land on her. “You were badly wounded and found tied up, around a tower.” The Dr. added.

“Tied to a tower? Dear Earth Goddess what in the world did you do Kaiser?” John asked in pure shock; Doniel could only stare away from them as they continued their conversation.

“I wish I knew, even though I know a little more now – I’m still lost about my past entirely.” Kaiser stated sighing as she rubbed her head.

“The Heat Nation, was the perfect nation.” Doniel said as the class door opened. Mr. Histora and another male entered.

“Earths. Dullant Academy Instructor, Dr. Harver Julian.” Mr. Histora introduced as the class began clapping.

“Thank you, thank you.” Dr. Harver smiled at the classmates. “Doniel and Kaiser, you two will come with me.” He added with a serious voice as he glared at the two – the two got up collecting their things and began following Dr. Harver.

Dr. Harver led them to his office, after being getting comfortable he began pulling out files and placing them on the desk.

“Kaiser, from the Heat Nation. - Doniel, from the Wet. Nearly 10 years apart in age, Kaiser left the day The Heat Nation fell, you came to the Heat Nation 2 hours before it fell and then disappeared. Your family assumed you were dead, Doniel.” Dr. Harver stated Doniel sighed rolling his eyes and he stood up to leave.

“I don’t have to tell anyone about what I went through, especially to those simply trying to cover their ass.” Doniel said as he grabbed Kaiser’s collar and pulled her along with him, closing the door.

Dr. Harver sat there with his face turning a hot red, remaining at his seat he sighed and pulled out a joint and started smoking. A mysterious voice from behind placed a hand on his shoulder as he took the joint from him and started smoking.
“It’s really them. No trouble.” The voice said as he gave Harver back his joint.

“Hey! Where are you taking me?” Kaiser asked as she finally slapped his hand away, Doniel and Kaiser stared at each for a minute straight.

“Stop being hardheaded, and follow me!” Doniel said strongly as he grabbed her collar with more force and continued to drag her. “I’m taking you somewhere; just quit it for five seconds!” He added, Kaiser with hesitation listened and began following him on her own.

“Okay, but will you.” Kaiser began only to be cut off by Doniel.

“Wet Nation Lord, yes. I will tell you about The Heat Nation just – follow.”

Forum: http://w11.zetaboards.com/SHUProject/index/
Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/kaisersenpaithegamer
FB: https://www.facebook.com/DearSHU
Deviantart: http://lovelysenpai.deviantart.com