When ceasar defeated smoker and co. he instructed his men to use kairouseki chains on fruit users....smoker in tashigi is not a fruit user so presumably he is chained up in normal chains...luffy though in kairouseki should still be able to use colour of armaments haki...who else is of the opinion that he will just eat through smokers chains when they want to free themselves?
Maybe that's it, But seeing the frame that follows it and the probable context... It (to me) seems like Tashigi is mentioning her feeling of regret. She had suspicions about the reports of missing children in the Communications Dept. here. So it might be that seeing how everything has transpired that she is now more regretful of holding back her suspicions. That's how it seemed to me at least.
- i think its a misconception that the candy clown formulates will make a person go berserk automatically like what hody is taking.....
- and i think its a misconception that the guy with hat in WG office is an important person (the one talking to doflamingo)...he seems to be just a mediator because doflamingo was able to scare him easily.
also, if the slime is destroyed with water why did it poisoned the lake as well....this makes me think aokiji will be the one to stop smiley...i mean, there must be a deeper reason why it was stated for 2 chapters that its the place where he and akainu fought....plus how could the smiley be sleeping all this knowing that he would explode with fire and he is in the flaming side of the island (im guessing because it got frozen)
also why aokiji's whereabouts are still unknown and why law mentioned that an important key is "sleeping (aokiji's hobby)" in the island that would throw the world in chaos ( a former admiral deciding to fight WG? or help overthrow a yonkou?)
i doubt its a weapon or something....crocodile already revealed the plot of a guy looking for a weapon and doflamingo is notorious with playing with humans, i think although it was stated that clown used to create weapons of mass destruction, im guessing its not like pluton or some cannon....maybe its like chemical biowarfares and yeah, gigantification...
im still with my theory that doflamingo is backed by high ranking WG officials (as gigantification and chemical warfare are also their plan...and doflamingo's hand in this is collecting human to test the experiment...of course, his rewards are blind-eyes on his kidnappings and stuff), so if ever smoker, law and luffy defeats vergo, dofla and co....smoker will be hunted down by WG (he will be framed up), the news will not come out in public about everything punk hazard and luffy and law will be even more dangerous to WG.
in my opinion to clown, he doesnt know he is working for the WG, thats why WG used doflamingo to make clown work for them. and vegapunk is nowhere involved in this IMO, reason why they seek clown becoz vegapunk would not do it.
so in my opinion, the heirarchy of this conspiracy is:
- MASTERMIND: high ranking, corrupt WG officials (im predicting gorousei) MOTIVE: gigantification (and maybe chemical warfare)
- SECOND: doflamingo (in which clown believes is the mastermind) acting as a secret bridge to WG and clown. MOTIVE: to get the ins and outs of marine system and get a leeways on his kidnapping activities, being allowed into slipping his men into marines and other organizations, WG system to acquire network and influence by working with WG.
- THIRD: ceasar clown: works for joker. MOTIVE: obviously to beat vegapunk.
Last edited by beck26; July 05, 2012 at 02:31 AM.
Speaking of smiley and the sword devil fruit debate, it has not been stated by Oda but I'm 99% confident that object can only eat zoan fruit type since there are the only ones that can make them sentient. Other hint against the devil fruit theory are that Brook and Zoro have both shown interest in kinemon sword style which would be pointless if it's based on a fruit and like Schabrack said, Wano being an isolated island. Object eating fruit is a secret reserved to marines or world government so far even if this chapter proved that vegapunk has shared his knowledge with others scientists.
---------- Post added at 07:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 AM ----------
so that stuff on his was just a... normal burger... nice..
so chopper's missing? franky has weird small hands. they could escape any minute.
what about the stupid fact that velgo had a piece of hamburger and didn't even know about that? I think that's a trivia,which makes him an idiot. I hope oda will use a hidden purpose behind that fact,otherwise I'll interpret that as a shame...
In the panel of the parents who are missing their kids he had french fries in his face :-) .... french fries LoL
he`s just into burger with fries... that's it ... Zehahhaha
He also stated that its his favourite !
- Why didn't Law take Caesar out and is instead waiting for months, helping him out?
- Law mentiones traces of goverment researches, could be a lie, but we have seen him roaming and searching through abadoned facilities indicating that he's on a search of something.
- Trafalgar said that things would move fast once they captured Caesar, my reasoning would be that this would prevent CC and DoFlamingo from going into contact, alarming DoFlamingo of the situation, endangering Laws plan. Just look at how fast Vergo has gone to take him down. Also Law explicitly mentiones that capturing CC is made to cause confusion, most likely to enable him to look for the "important key". Now though things have turned out quiet different and they will have to adapt to the current situation.
- Side-topic: CC doesn't work for the WG/Vegapunk or Law wouldn't have mentioned Caesar being capable of defeating them once he's finished with his research nor would he have need to mention that Clown turned a criminal after the desaster.
Last edited by Schabrak; July 05, 2012 at 05:25 AM.
if i could throw out a guess, the one who would bust the captives out of the cage are either chopper or kinemon (ive been predicting smoker and luffy will get caught again like in alabasta since this arc started, and i predicted kinemon to bust them out too.)
and yeah, i think zoro, sanji and brook would get captured too (or gets defeated by vergo or something)
chopper because of his transformations....but my bet is kinemon and his ability, if his ability is really kitsune = shapeshifting/disguise.
im thinking of this possibilties.
- kinemon leaves zoro's group to find momonosuke and will not be included in the capture of zoro and co.....he disguises himself and chopper infiltrates the lab to find the cure for the kids.
- this is more plausible imo, since sanji is with the group (who is good with infiltrating) im just thinking they would stop to think about it....if i am right about the kitsune devils fruit of kinemon, then he is an upgrade of bon clay's ability: meaning he can disguise multiple persons and himself, while again, chopper finds a cure for the kids inside the lab
- last, zoro's group gets captured and chopper busts them out for some reason.
---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------
It's quite ironic that is has the axolotl-fruit.
As we have two other swordmen with a title like Kinemons (Shiliew of the Rain, Jigoroh of the Wind), I'm also more into the theory that this swordmanship is a technique taught only in Wa no Kuni. It is not the first time that we have a non Devil Fruit technique which affects an element. Fishman Karate is another example to it, the users of it are able to grab the water. So why can't swordmen cut fire?Quote:
either of us could be right, this is oda after all but am thinking there is more to this than what has become obvious. and whatever it is has a clear link to one of the yonkou...i can't wait to know what it is.
Last edited by Kyodai Senkan Mora; July 05, 2012 at 07:16 AM.