Manga News: Check out these new manga (5/18/15 - 5/24/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Cast your votes to determine the best parent in the Anime Showdown.
Omg, don't tell me you lost to Bugzee, Brazilian woman. Serves you right. That is for you abandoning the angels. You now have to live with this shame, Lucifer.
You ditched me u.u
And AI diteched Earth ç.ç
As all of you are aware by now, the MH Scavenger Hunt is over. Here are the results all of you were looking forward to
The winner of the Scavenger Hunt is....
I congratulate you in behalf of the whole game staff, you did a splendid job!
Jorped will receive the following:
- Custom Title.
- * For the custom title, please send a PM to xi0 .
- * Say in your PM that you are the MH Scavenger Hunt winner and request your title.
The second place goes to Bugzee, in third is lawlett-kun!
I congratulate you too, you did great so don't be disappointed that you were so close to the win As a consolation prize you two will get badges as well!
Here are the next places:
4th Place: digitaldude, Adorien, Kdowns, Farfalla and Ravedragon (all of you will get a „Finalist“ badge as well <3)
5th Place: BBB Banana
6th Place: Lynxian
Now let's get to the riddles and the answers, which some people probably really want to know about
Congratulations to the first place winner and all the participants who took part in the Scavenger Hunt! All of you were amazing in the game and you really made this a fun and enjoyable event
A big thank you to Gats for helping us to come up with some riddles, and Kaiten + Akainu for helping us hide some of them!
~ goldb, Myagi, naruto-niichan, Ustegius, xi0 and M3J
good job guys.!
wow guys you are amazing ^^' i was so horrible at this, sorry kdowna and farfalla I wasnt much help ><
That was the answer? *fists self to death*
... I am gonna kick my ass... HOW DID I NOT GET THAT RIDDLE.
But yay I get a badge <3
Congrats! Remember, there's never a last time, only next time... unless you die or some shit.
Learn from your non-victory so you can stand a better chance! Life is better than video games because you don't have to hit reset, you gain knowledge and can apply it anywhere!
AND THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX. RIGHT KDOWNS?
Congrats Jorpedo !!!!
Can't wait to read that special interview of yours. Our team had a great time working our way through the rounds of this hunt. We always to do this for the entertainment first and for the fun factor...luck comes and goes but we were suprised ourselves to find out we were one of the fastest groups to make it through each round. xD
Just a reminder to everyone considering participating in the next Scavenger Hunt: Team Sannin No Anauma Aho will be officially accepting member applications for next year. Currently, there is one seat available as we would very much like to replace good_boy for next year's hunt.
Think of it this way....if you join us you are guaranteed *at least* third place.
this is what i get for doing all the work and not be able to participate last round
- Second round you were apparently flying to Moscow and then you said you were heading to New Deli.
- Third round you said you've arrived home....back to the USA. This was also the round where you just sat back and watched me and jorpedo struggle while you were purposely giving us stupid ideas and advise. Laughing your ass off mainly on skype.
- Fourth Round you said you're heading to Zomalia.
- Fifth Round no one knew where you were.
- Sixth Round same thing as above.
- Seventh Round you said you were playing a Tennis Tournament. Afterwards, you celebrated with me and jorp on skype as if you actually did some work. Baka!
You failed to show up but at least you got third place.
dont pushe me.some of us might regret something.