Manga News: Check out these new manga (5/18/15 - 5/24/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Cast your votes to determine the best parent in the Anime Showdown.
MangaHelpers Art Contest Week 11-12 ~ Relaxing Coloring!
This round category is Coloring with the theme set as Relaxing. Sometimes is good to just forget about the daily problems, to turn on some soothing playlist and let time go by... So prepare your colors to set the mood, forget about the bad things and just relax...
What do I need to know before submission?
- All members are welcome to join the contest. There is no minimum post or user status you need to have to participate.
- Entries for the contest must be posted in this thread.
- Each participant can only submit one entry and it should be a new piece. So don’t try to be smart and enter a piece used in past contests.
- Use MangaHelpers’ Image Gallery to upload your entries. Any problem with uploading, let us know.
- Submissions not following the weeks theme will result in disqualification. If you have any question about the contest, you can ask it here.
- You must credit the artist of the lineart you’re using. If you did it yourself, write so in the credits.
- If your source is a manga,you can use a single panel or a whole page, just be sure that it folllows the theme.
- No excessive, suggestive, spoiler, or porn-related imagery in the contest.
- No plagiarizing is allowed.
- Submission is open until June 7th, at 21:00 (-3 GMT)
How do I upload and submit my entry?
- Go HERE.
- Click the browse button near the upload area option.
- After upload is completed, you'll be redirected to your uploaded image.
- Scroll down all the way to the bottom of the gallery page and choose "Click here to show" next to "share-picture".
- Copy the BB codes listed there and post that code in this thread using the proper post format.
ExampleCode:"Theme Name" - "Work Title" by "Artist Name" (Large size thumbnail - upload image to image gallery.) "Comments" "Credits"
Female - Sayuri by Leen Stock / Credits: from Planetrenders.net
- Voting will proceed after submission period is over, that is June 7th, 2015 at 21:00 (-3 GMT).
- Announcement of winners and next contest and new theme will be done as soon as possible after the voting period is over.
Good luck, everyone!