MangaHelpers Art Contest Week 25-26 ~ Fire Banner!
Hi, minna-san! After the special category for the Autumn Art Contest, we are back to the regular contests, this time with the category Banner and the theme Fire!
One of the most powerful elements of nature will be your inspiration for this round. Can you capture its energy and beauty? Show us!
Credits: Takumi on pixiv
What do I need to know before submission?
- All members are welcome to join the contest. There is no minimum post or user status you need to have to participate.
- Entries for the contest must be posted in this thread.
- Each participant can only submit one entry and it should be a new piece. So don’t try to be smart and enter a piece used in past contests.
- Use MangaHelpers’ Image Gallery to upload your entries. Any problem with uploading, let us know.
- Submissions not following the weeks theme will result in disqualification. If you have any question about the contest, you can ask it here.
- You must credit the artist of the stock images you’re using. This goes from renders to brushes and textures. If it’s all original art, write so in the credits.
- The image size is 1000 x 70px. MangaHelpers Community logo must be in it (you can use this PSD file). Pay attention to the right end part 230px, as the search box will cover that area, so don't include the logo or any detailed part in it.
- No excessive, suggestive, spoiler, or porn-related imagery in the contest.
- No plagiarizing is allowed.
- Submission is open until October 25th, at 11:00PM (GMT)
How do I upload and submit my entry?
- Go HERE.
- Click the browse button near the upload area option.
- After upload is completed, you'll be redirected to your uploaded image.
- Scroll down all the way to the bottom of the gallery page and choose "Click here to show" next to "share-picture".
- Copy the BB codes listed there and post that code in this thread using the proper post format.
"Theme Name" - "Work Title" by "Artist Name"
(Large size thumbnail - upload image to image gallery.)
What about the voting period?
- Voting will proceed after submission period is over, that is October 25th, 2015 at 11:00 PM (GMT).
- Announcement of winners and next contest and new theme will be done as soon as possible after the voting period is over.
Looking forward to those beautiful works. Good luck, everyone!