MangaHelpers Art Contest Week 31-32 ~ Quotes Photography!
This is the second to last contest of the year and the category is Photography
with the theme set as Quotes
! Images are worth more than a thousand words, so your task is to choose a quote and capture the image to ilustrate it. You're free to add the quote to the image or just to present it in the credits. Prepare your lenses!
What do I need to know before submission?
- All members are welcome to join the contest. There is no minimum post or user status you need to have to participate.
- Entries for the contest must be posted in this thread.
- Each participant can only submit one entry and it should be a new piece. So don’t try to be smart and enter a piece used in past contests.
- Use MangaHelpers’ Image Gallery to upload your entries. Any problem with uploading, let us know.
- Submissions not following the weeks theme will result in disqualification. If you have any question about the contest, you can ask it here.
- Color corrections and native camera filters can be used, but no excessive manipulation in Photoshop and similar softwares.
- No excessive, suggestive, spoiler, or porn-related imagery in the contest.
- No plagiarizing is allowed.
- Submission is open until December 6th, at 23:00 (GMT)
How do I upload and submit my entry?
- Go HERE.
- Click the browse button near the upload area option.
- After upload is completed, you'll be redirected to your uploaded image.
- Scroll down all the way to the bottom of the gallery page and choose "Click here to show" next to "share-picture".
- Copy the BB codes listed there and post that code in this thread using the proper post format.
"Theme Name" - "Work Title" by "Artist Name"
(Large size thumbnail - upload image to image gallery.)
- Voting will proceed after submission period is over, that is December 6th, 2015 at 23:00 (GMT).
- Announcement of winners and next contest and new theme will be done as soon as possible after the voting period is over.
Good luck, everyone!