Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (4/6/15 - 4/12/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Check out the results for the Anime Awards 2014
It did twice... One when Sasuke was flunged into the waterfall and were he later commented on the fact that Naruto had an annoying ninjutsu and the other during bijuu-mode vs CS2. Anyway, I don't like the sudden nerfing and boosting of the different Rasengan. Aw, well there's not much to do and you're correct Tobi has an odd body, which should explain the impact.
see? even trees grow uncontrollably when exposed to it
it's not entirely deus ex machina though
it also means naruto's healing tobi by being near him
It is possible since Kurama's chakra does have healing effect (when not tainted by hatred) and has extremely high level of life-energy to it (as seen by the effect it has on Mukuton).
Another point is that Kakashi may have increased his ability to control Kamui and the consumption of chakra that it uses even more in preparation for the war after seeing the result of overusing it against Pain.
Another possibility is that he is using those medicine pills to recover back his energy (remember there was one medicine pill which was said to give a person sufficient energy to last 3 days).
it doesn't when you're using someone else's
that's how people get EMS
there's no indication from kakashi yet that his eye is deteriorating at all, and if the eye belongs to obito, tobi could be someone else using it hence EMS status
yeah for everyone screaming this doesnt fit the timeline, well its clear the dimension tobi goes to might mean a few days there is a few seconds on the outside like itachis tsukoyomi. this could explain why tobi could be obito
2) tsukuyomi is a genjutsu, and any increase in time is merely from the target's own perception. there is no indication that there was any actual alteration of time
3) there's no evidence so far to suggest that the alternate dimension runs time differently
1) it's quite likely tobi's eye is obito's
2) it's unknown if tobi's body is obito's or based on obito's (with zetsu)
3) even if the body was obito, it's unknown if the soul behind tobi is obito's. obito's body could be used as a vessel by this possible transferror, nothing more
---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------
the story is finally back on NINJAS, and not mages with the biggest mana pool and the greatest AOE spells
kakashi shines so bright!! i cant even....!!
funny how each time he kamuis the object it doesnt land right in tobi's face, its gotta be his left or right parts of his body