Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (4/6/15 - 4/12/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Check out the results for the Anime Awards 2014
I like the whole manga, but my favorite parts start from when Cross Marian joined the battle in the Ark arc, and the HQ attack by LuluBill, these are chapters from (127-156). and also Like the Ghost of Martell (Lala's arc), just a small arc(chapters 9-16) but I like it.
(Note: Though we didn't see it yet, but I also think the next arc about the major mission in Istanbul+Kanda's past will be awesome)...
my favorite arc would be...
General Cross fighting against Tyki,
- since Cross finally made his enterance and show how awesome he really is...
Crowley and Eliade
- It shows that not all Akuma desire to be weapons, like Eliade who wanted to love Crowley...
THe Ghost of Martel
- that One was the most touching one, i find, cause Lala and the other dude could not be together...and it showed how painful it was to be a Exorcist...
The Fallen One
- That where u acutally see the dark side of an Innocences...Suman Dark stills scares me into thinking Allen might become that...
The Saint Fell Into Darkness
- When Lenalee actually plans to scarfice her life just to protect the ship...pretty sad...
Kanda Vs Skin Bolic
- Pretty awesome match...
that mostly the major ones i remember
1 of the very first arcs Rewindtown!!! It rules. Lots of eye openers given in that arc incl. the war and how its developing is layed out by Road there.
My favorite arc is the Ark arc. I love it because:
- Their outfit become MUCH cooler
- We get to see Level 3
- Linlee's Innocence evolves
- Allen gets his true form of Innocence
- We learn about the Noahs
- We learn the connection between Allen and Erl Millenium
- Allen plays the piano
- We get see General Cross fight (He kick ass!)
I like the Edo arc, just before the Ark (So I guess Volumes 9 and 10). I loved Chomesuke, and I thought the gathering of all of the Exorcists and Noah was pretty awesome. Allen and the Millennium Earl meeting face-to-face for the first time in eight volumes was also pretty awesome.
I also liked the Rewinding Town, since I absolutely adore Miranda and Road. That arc provided an immense amount of character development for almost everyone, and the chapters afterward with Allen and Lavi were simply stunning.
And I also like the Timothy arc, strangely enough. I love the setting (Paris), and the battle against the Akuma (besides the extremely long hiatus's) was pretty awesome. It also introduced some cool new characters (Timothy, Emilia, the Thirds, and Miss Bonnaire).
Well, considering that I loooove all arcs of this manga, and that I am grateful of it having so many different arcs, so it is not fight after fight like other mangas... I will say the ones I like the least, those are: Crowley and Eliade and THe Ghost of Martel. I like them but not that much. And as for my all time favorites: the Ark arc, the current arc (which I consider one of the saddest of this and other mangas) and.... the vampire-virus arc...yes, this arc didn't have any story development but I lafted since begining to the end...so yes I love it and I red it a couple of times.
1. Ark arc ( as we learnt lots of new facts about Allen, Lavi, Noahs and others)
2. Rewinding Town arc ( as we got the introduction to the future events)
3. The arc where we learnt about Allen's past and about the fact that he is the 14th host (the most exciting arc from my point of view)
But it's no secret that the whole manga is great!!!
HQ Invasion Arc – Lulu Bell and her level 3 akuma army invading the laboratory was awesome. This arc was more emotionally-charged with those Skulls in search for healthy brains to use. Quite a gruesome conversion imo. Once that level 4 akuma entered the frame, who saved the day? Lenalee with her new sexy form of Dark Boots!
Personal favourite- Lullubell invasion/level 4 arc
Best in terms of writing and getting shit done- Alma arc
Best in terms of action choreography- Timothy/ Thief G arc (believe it or not) cause the fight between Allen Kanda Marie and that level 4 was perhaps the most badass i've seen any of those 3
My favorite arcs are:
Invasion of the Black Order Headquarters arc
The Rewinding Town arc
Noah's Ark arc
2. lulubell invasion
3. north america noah attack (lots of noah fooling around with lots of road's intereaction with allen [like her a noah comment that why does he get lost so easyly while streching his face like allen does to tim]... or allen and tyki standing on earl while completly forgetting about it )
Hmmm probably the Ark Arc
The current ark is also very good, the suspence in this arc is greater than in the previous arc's (in my opinion)!!