I will have to download the episode after all. I heard talk of Mabui hawtness too, further giving me motivation.
Even the fillers are watchable.
BTW, I stopped watching Naruto a long long time ago. I'm reading the manga now just for the sake of the 500+ chapters I already read.
P.S: should I watch Psycho-pass???
I'm totally ignoring the filler in my judgement though, I don't care much about them. A good filler is a nice thing but what matters is if you're able to adapt the canon stuff nicely and accurate.
And yup, pretty sure you will like it
WTH, OP > Naruto anime? That's hilarious when both suck. Naruto's canon is overall much better than OP however, PURELY because OP does a 1 chapter/1 episode ratio. It's bloody awful and painful to watch the extremely slow pace. In terms of the art and animation quality Naruto during lows has worse episodes than OP, but during ups Naruto has 10x better episodes than OP too. Both have their strengths and weaknesses.
That being said I never watched much of OP, but I know enough about it to hammer down a 100% accurate opinion. In addition I dropped Naruto months ago. The war arc during some lows has been bad enough in the manga, I couldn't take bad animation on top of it. When a cool part of the story comes up I'll watch those episodes, and possibly start week-to-week watching again.
lol 3c; I don't agree at all. I watched all OP episodes and almost all Naruto ones too (You know when I stopped). I don't compare them ep vs ep, I compare the whole thing. I watched about 350 OP episodes one after another (without having to wait a whole week for 1 ep) It was outstanding. I understand that the slow pacing is extremely boring (the saving Ace arc was fking painful to watch), but that doesn't mean that the whole thing is worse than Naruto's anime which has countless cons ...
No matter how much OP sucks; Naruto can always suck more (But before Shippuuden, Naruto was frigging holy shit ultra awesomer).
Yeah I'm perfectly aware of when you stopped.
Both anime have dreadful negatives. Every man for his taste I guess. I'd rather watch crap than slow crap I suppose.
1. You make it sound like OP always had the 1chapter/1 episode ratio, which is totally wrong. That ratio (of course there are some exceptions in-between but no biggie) started around Impel Down and is one of the reasons why the anime went downhill. Before that it had a good pacing most of the time.
2. During ups 10x better? Now that's totally exaggerated dunno how much episodes you watched but the OP eps used to have GREAT animation at crucial parts, just like Naruto. If anything, Naruto's absolute tops are probably better than OP's absolute tops but there's not such a big of a difference.
1. Fishmen Island Arc? Horrible pacing, horrible animation, some horrible changes to make the episode longer (like Luffy having a really hard time with Hody in their last fight, that was just lol). I dunno if it was worse than what I've seen in Naruto in the worst case but it was definitely on par: Outright horrible.
2. You're taking the content into account, aren't you? What we should judge here is the things I mentioned above. It's not like the series can just change the content of the manga, we should judge them by how they adapt it. I feel like you dislike the Shippuden developments as a whole, which has not much to do with the anime. Of course that's just a feeling, maybe I'm wrong.
Wow, you are on fire. Oh well
Impel Down is like eternity. Close enough!
Pft. Used to have? What does that even mean? Did they stop delivering top episodes too?
Impel Down is like eternity? Dude don't watch Fishmen Island, couldn't get any worse At least Impel Down was a good manga arc, but if you're doing such a bad job with a bad manga arc (like FI) then it's nearly unbearable. I'm so glad the anime finally reached Punk Hazard.
Let me think.. the last top episode I remember was during the war. Since then nothing that would make you go "", a few good ones but that's it. Ever since the timeskip the anime is in a sorry state, worse than before. I can only guess that they were occupied with the reanimation of the "Arlong Park" Arc and "One Piece Z". On that note, watching the remake of Arlong Park was great, a bit rushed (was expecting that and it's not that bad) but besides that just awesome nostalgia and good animation
How I want a remake of Pain vs Naruto.
Still totally What The Fucked.
I can win this argument easily :
167. enough said... you cant beat that shit
The whole Pain arc in Konoha was a murder (aside the end of the fight, starting when Naruto met Minato for the first time). The filler part with Ibiki trying to torture Pain was kinda fun though.