Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out these new manga (5/11/15 - 5/17/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Cast your votes to determine the best parent in the Anime Showdown.
Translations: One Piece 786 by cnet128 , Bleach 626 by cnet128 , Gintama 542 (2)
New Reply
Page 127 of 127 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127
Results 1,891 to 1,903 of 1903

Thread: Trust is like an eraser...It gets smaller with every mistake you make

  1. #1891
    キャセロールの神 最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    with my woes
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    54,000
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Trust is like an eraser...It gets smaller with every mistake you make

    Oh, she turned out to be a guy again?

  2. #1892
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,982
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Trust is like an eraser...It gets smaller with every mistake you make

    stop dyck shaming me

  3. #1893
    キャセロールの神 最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    with my woes
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    54,000
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Trust is like an eraser...It gets smaller with every mistake you make

    Well that's your problem if it bothered you or ruined your trust....foh

  4. #1894
    Repenting Smut Peddler MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Doraku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Lesotho
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,191
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Trust is like an eraser...It gets smaller with every mistake you make

    holy shit this thread title is so deep

  5. #1895
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,982
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Trust is like an eraser...It gets smaller with every mistake you make

    Woah to think the times will come when doraku would bless me with his presence... Going deep was ghe right course of action after all

  6. #1896
    キャセロールの神 最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    with my woes
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    54,000
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Trust is like an eraser...It gets smaller with every mistake you make

    Doraku does like it deep and dark

  7. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
  8. #1897
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,982
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Trust is like an eraser...It gets smaller with every mistake you make

    Hahahaha!

  9. #1898
    キャセロールの神 最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    with my woes
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    54,000
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Trust is like an eraser...It gets smaller with every mistake you make

    h4h4h4h4!!

  10. #1899
    Repenting Smut Peddler MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Doraku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Lesotho
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,191
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Trust is like an eraser...It gets smaller with every mistake you make

    nice maymay

  11. #1900
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,982
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Trust is like an eraser...It gets smaller with every mistake you make

    is this all for solomon hate? can we move onto failbaba scumbaggerson now?

  12. #1901
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Country
    Turkey
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    859
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Trust is like an eraser...It gets smaller with every mistake you make

    Aahhh,holt sorry I forget your post I am so busy lately sorry again holt (but I don't agree with you holt,people in the new world didn't fall because of al-thamen's research)
    I will try to reply you asap

    Yeah we can move failbaba

  13. #1902
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Holt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Pot of Gold
    Country
    Nigeria
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,665
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Trust is like an eraser...It gets smaller with every mistake you make

    Quote Originally Posted by g01 View Post
    Aahhh,holt sorry I forget your post I am so busy lately sorry again holt (but I don't agree with you holt,people in the new world didn't fall because of al-thamen's research)
    I will try to reply you asap

    Yeah we can move failbaba
    Lol not a problem. I haven't been online much either. About not agreeing with me, well that's normal, the fun comes in arguing and different views

  14. #1903
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Country
    Turkey
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    859
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Failbaba fanclub

    Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    So it's fine if they die because their souls are in the great flow? Doesn't sound ok to me. As for the soul thing, well like I said before, there's only a difference because there are different colored rukh now. Sure Solomon was the one who brought white rukh, however, we know that everyone had white rukh until al-Thamen did research to dye rukh black. It's really no different from Solomon changing the rukh. I know black rukh came first but if they hadn't done research to get black rukh, then there wouldn't be separate flows. I get your point about Solomon changing the rukh but the truth is that he made sure everyone had the white rukh. If things had remained that way, everyone would go to the same flow.
    No you get me wrong(by the way ruhk and soul are not same things)
    When solomon took all of illah's ruhk,he separated soul's of death people from their ruhks and sealed them away with illah.Because of this action those souls doomed to suffer etarnity.
    Black ruhk exists after solomon took ruhk because he couldn't kill illah.Empty or not illah is still the most powerfull being in magi universe.So even if al-thamen didn't make any research,people would fall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Was it said to be returning to him? The truth was that the Rukh David stole from Illah was gone and he didn't recover it. That Rukh was just there in David's dimension which was why Solomon could just go and take it. If the rukh was really returning to Illah, then that rukh wouldn't be there. I guess you could say that Illah wouldn't have lost any more Rukh since David was there but also remember that David had stolen enough Rukh to weaken Illah (and enough for Solomon to become god). If Illah couldn't regain that rukh, then he wouldn't be fine no matter how you look at it.
    Yes it was said:
    Spoiler show


    Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Which is what I'm saying. People couldn't curse Destiny because it's existence was unknown to them. David changed that by making sure that every single magician found out the truth about destiny. Things would have never remained the same since they found out about destiny.
    No even if they knew about destiny they couldn't fall into depravity because there was only one msater of the world and one great flow;illah.
    But after solomon took the ruhk,there is two place where ruhk can go;great white flow and illah(falling into depravity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    t would have done nothing because they wouldn't have known how to change the rukh. Al-Thamen (a group of skilled magician) had to specifically do research to dye rukh black again so no, not just anyone would have been able to do so. It was even stated they did research opposite to Ugo. Remember it was Ugo who first found out the existence of rukh, now everyone knows what rukh is, but if he hadn't specifically did that research for example, no one would know about Rukh or anything. It's the same for Al-Thamen and black rukh. No anyone falls into depravity but that is because they have already discovered how to dye rukh black. Don't forget that they are also the ones that lead to this by causing abnormalities (war, poverty etc) to get people's Rukh to turn black.
    It was never said that people of new world fall because of al-thamen's research.It was once said that people of alma-torran made a search to dye ruhk black.
    As I sid before people didn't fall because of al-thamen but because of 2 deity(solomon and illah)

New Reply
Page 127 of 127 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts