Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out these new manga (5/18/15 - 5/24/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Cast your votes to determine the best parent in the Anime Showdown.
New Reply
Page 128 of 128 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128
Results 1,906 to 1,910 of 1910

Thread: Trust is like an eraser...It gets smaller with every mistake you make

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Trust is like an eraser...It gets smaller with every mistake you make

don't you tl;dr my boyz

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Failbaba fanclub

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    I don't think that's how it is. Al-Thamen did research to dye Rukh black. This black rukh was different from the black rukh of Illah. No one had Illah's rukh anymore. It was also said that there was a difference in that the will of the black rukh that Al-thamen devised didn't have the will of neither Illah or Solomon but rather carried the will of the users themselves. They basically removed themselves from the flow. Al-thamen tried to use their black rukh to revive Illah but that rukh didn't carry Illah's will anyway.

There wouldn't be anymore black rukh if Al-thamen hadn't done research to dye it. This became worse because they became their own gods in that the rukh didn't carry Illah's will. You do know Illah's rukh isn't separate right? Illah's rukh became white and thus became attributed to Solomon. Up till that time, the rukh had only one persons will at the time. Also note that currently, the black rukh people gain when they fall into depravity is still the same type of Rukh Al-thamen did research for. That rukh doesn't carry Illah's will either. The thing is, Arba and Al-thamen wanted to revive Illah. For them to do that, they needed to get their own power separate from Solomon's rukh and without his will but they couldn't access Ilah's rukh because he no longer had rukh. Since those that fall into depravity are using a rukh that carries neither Solomon or Illah's will, they have nowhere to go and are excluded from the flow.
    You are forgetting something;medium and dark spot.
    You can only create medium with ruhk of fallen people and summon illah with it,which means even if they putted their own will inside of their ruhk,black ruhk still remains bonded to illah.
    Ruhk simply needs a suprem master and right now we have solomon and illah.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Holt's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by g01 View Post
    You are forgetting something;medium and dark spot.
    You can only create medium with ruhk of fallen people and summon illah with it,which means even if they putted their own will inside of their ruhk,black ruhk still remains bonded to illah.
    Ruhk simply needs a suprem master and right now we have solomon and illah.
    Well there's actually only one master as of now and that's Solomon. The black rukh that came after Solomon ascended doesn't have Illah's will. It's just a medium to bring him back. They cannot do that with the white rukh since it contains Solomon's will. Currently, Illah doesn't have rukh. The rukh he had was taken by David and then Solomon. Solomon changed the rukh to white and it also carries his will.
    Initially rukh belonged to Illah and carried his will. When Solomon dethroned him, it then carried Solomon's will. Al-thamen then found a way to dye rukh black but then it doesn't carry either Solomon or Illah's will. The only way for rukh to carry Illah's will again is if he regains his position. Rukh can probably only carry one persons will in general and that is the person that holds the position of 'god'. For Rukh to carry both wills is the same as there being two gods at a time which cannot or at least has not happened.

Quote Originally Posted by lawlett-kun View Post
    don't you tl;dr my boyz
    No, this is what it's like to have a normal conversation without trolling
    Last edited by Holt; May 24, 2015 at 04:13 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Well there's actually only one master as of now and that's Solomon. The black rukh that came after Solomon ascended doesn't have Illah's will. It's just a medium to bring him back. They cannot do that with the white rukh since it contains Solomon's will. Currently, Illah doesn't have rukh. The rukh he had was taken by David and then Solomon. Solomon changed the rukh to white and it also carries his will.
    Initially rukh belonged to Illah and carried his will. When Solomon dethroned him, it then carried Solomon's will. Al-thamen then found a way to dye rukh black but then it doesn't carry either Solomon or Illah's will. The only way for rukh to carry Illah's will again is if he regains his position. Rukh can probably only carry one persons will in general and that is the person that holds the position of 'god'. For Rukh to carry both wills is the same as there being two gods at a time which cannot or at least has not happened.
    Yes,black ruhk doesn't carry illah's will anymore but it still has some connection to illah imo.
    Solomon might be god now but he is not stronger than illah.
    And about that research,that is something really uncertain because there was multiple medium in alma torran.In order to create medium they need mess of people and lots of years so my guess they did a research to dry natural ruhk to black not person's imo.(but that leaves a question;why didn't they just do that research in new world ?)

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Holt's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by g01 View Post
    Yes,black ruhk doesn't carry illah's will anymore but it still has some connection to illah imo.
    Solomon might be god now but he is not stronger than illah.
    And about that research,that is something really uncertain because there was multiple medium in alma torran.In order to create medium they need mess of people and lots of years so my guess they did a research to dry natural ruhk to black not person's imo.(but that leaves a question;why didn't they just do that research in new world ?)
    I don't think it carries any connection to him aside being black like his. I think it's pretty simple though, to restore Illah, a tremendous amount of power is needed. For starters, they probably can't get this power from Solomon's Rukh unless they can somehow strip it from him (like he did to Illah) and also the rukh carry his will so they probably can't use it that way. Since they can't get Illah back, they need their own source of power so they did research to dye rukh black. Well I never said Solomon was stronger than Illah. He may or may not be but I don't really think that matters. Perhaps you mean if they fought against each other? I think it will come down to who has more rukh. Solomon took majority (or all) of Illah's rukh so he has the power that Illah once had and that might give him the upper hand. That's another debate though.

As for the research, they really don't have the power or means to dye natural rukh black nor there's no reason for them to want to do so. That's something only a 'god' can do. They were using their power to try to restore Illah. If they had succeeded, then Illah would have been able to restore natural rukh to black. I don't think they really cared about the nature of rukh, just that they needed a lot of power that wasn't linked to Solomon's will so instead of trying to take on gods job themselves, they'd simply restore him and let him handle things.

New Reply
Page 128 of 128 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128