Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out these new manga (5/18/15 - 5/24/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Cast your votes to determine the best parent in the Anime Showdown.
Translations: One Piece 787 by cnet128 , Bleach 627 by cnet128 , Gintama 543 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 437 Discussion / 438 Prediction

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Holt's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail Fairy Tail 437 Discussion / 438 Prediction

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 437 Spoiler Thread

http://jump-netabare.seesaa.net/article/419422138.html

FAIRY TAIL フェアリーテイル 437話 ネタバレ

『マグノリア』

--------------------------------------

マカロフがギルドを解散してから
    既に1年がすぎていた

ナツたちはかつて妖精の尻尾があった
    マグノリアに来ていた

その前にルーシィは居場所のわかっている皆
    元メンバーに手紙を出していた

ルーシィ
    (それぞれの道がある…
     誰も来なかったら…)

そう怖がるルーシィだったが
    皆そこにいた

うれし泣きするルーシィをミラが抱く
    ナツが旗を掲げる

ギルド【妖精の尻尾】復活を高らかに宣言

煽り
    「万感の思いをこめて今、拳に希望を!!
     心に誇りを!!」

次号、FAIRY TAIL フェアリーテイル 438話、『七代目ギルドマスター』

FAIRY TAIL フェアリーテイル 438話 ネタバレに続く
    -----------------

Here few things that I understand:
    -It's been almost 1 year passed since makarov disbanded the guild
    -Natsu have come to magnolia
    -Luct sent letter to every former member that she could reach
    -Lucy scared a lot,she thought that no one might not come but everyone was there
    -Lucy and mira cried when they saw each other
    -And everyone loudly declared the revival of Fairy tail!!
    Last edited by g01; May 23, 2015 at 03:25 AM.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SirSamuel016's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by g01 View Post
    http://jump-netabare.seesaa.net/article/419422138.html

FAIRY TAIL フェアリーテイル 437話 ネタバレ

『マグノリア』

マカロフがギルドを解散してから
    既に1年がすぎていた

ナツたちはかつて妖精の尻尾があった
    マグノリアに来ていた

その前にルーシィは居場所のわかっている皆
    元メンバーに手紙を出していた

ルーシィ
    (それぞれの道がある…
     誰も来なかったら…)

そう怖がるルーシィだったが
    皆そこにいた

うれし泣きするルーシィをミラが抱く
    ナツが旗を掲げる

ギルド【妖精の尻尾】復活を高らかに宣言

煽り
    「万感の思いをこめて今、拳に希望を!!
     心に誇りを!!」

次号、FAIRY TAIL フェアリーテイル 438話、『七代目ギルドマスター』

FAIRY TAIL フェアリーテイル 438話 ネタバレに続く
    Nothing too much in the spoilers, but here is whats in them:
    - Its been a year since Fairy Tail was disbanded by makarov
    - Natsu and co. have arrived in Magnolia
    - Lucy has sent a letter to all the former members whose whereabouts Lucy knew
    - There is a conversation involving Lucy
    - Mira is mentioned "crying for joy" (Not sure on that one)
    - Natsu raises a flag high and loudly declares the revival of Fairy Tail
    - Chapter 438 will be called Seventh Generation Guild Master

So, the chapter is mainly just going on about Fairy Tail being reformed and all, so not too much there. Next chapter should be interesting, seeing as it will probably decide the 7th guild master, going from the translated title.
    Last edited by SirSamuel016; May 23, 2015 at 06:13 AM.
    "I'm trying to do as much music as I can before I fall off a mountain or something" -Diplo

5. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

They are going to choose new master of FT. If Laxus is back he will be probably next master but as things are now Natsu is close to becoming new master of FT.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by milek View Post
    They are going to choose new master of FT. If Laxus is back he will be probably next master but as things are now Natsu is close to becoming new master of FT.
    Yeah, it probably will be Laxus that gets to be the new master if he isn't a Wizard Saint now, but on the other hand Natsu deserves a chance to be the guild master seeing he has gone around gathering the members for Fairy Tail's re-unification, showing he really has inherited Mavis' will when she created the guild.
    "I'm trying to do as much music as I can before I fall off a mountain or something" -Diplo

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SirSamuel016 View Post
    Yeah, it probably will be Laxus that gets to be the new master if he isn't a Wizard Saint now, but on the other hand Natsu deserves a chance to be the guild master seeing he has gone around gathering the members for Fairy Tail's re-unification, showing he really has inherited Mavis' will when she created the guild.
    I think Erza could also be a in the run for master. But most likely (if the spoilers are true), based on next week's tittle, Laxus will appear and he'll be the next guild master. Confused a little, if you're a saint wizards you can't be a master?? I think Makarov and Jose (Phantom Lord) where wizard saints.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by metsujin View Post
    I think Erza could also be a in the run for master. But most likely (if the spoilers are true), based on next week's tittle, Laxus will appear and he'll be the next guild master. Confused a little, if you're a saint wizards you can't be a master?? I think Makarov and Jose (Phantom Lord) where wizard saints.
    The Wizard Saints are now council members, so they can't be Guild masters anymore. So if Laxus is a Wizard Saint, that'd instantly rule him out of the running and put Natsu in the lead for it. Erza can have her moments like Natsu, but Natsu really is the most passionate about the guild and its members, so he really is fitting for being Guild Master over the others excluding Gildarts or Laxus, who could be in, but then again, Laxus' name was thrown around after the GMG to be a Wizard Saint, so he'd be unable to be the next guildmaster if he was a Wizard Saint because of the 10 saints being council members.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member dark123's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

It is obvious that Natsu will be next FT master. Mashima wants add more tragedy to story. FT Guild Master Natsu Dragneel and at the same time END.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I disagree with those who think Natsu would be the next master. I believe its gonna be Laxus, kind of obvious based on what Natsu said about him should've been it, and some hints been shown that he's showing to have the potential to become one despite how he was in the past

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SirSamuel016 View Post
    The Wizard Saints are now council members, so they can't be Guild masters anymore. So if Laxus is a Wizard Saint, that'd instantly rule him out of the running and put Natsu in the lead for it. Erza can have her moments like Natsu, but Natsu really is the most passionate about the guild and its members, so he really is fitting for being Guild Master over the others excluding Gildarts or Laxus, who could be in, but then again, Laxus' name was thrown around after the GMG to be a Wizard Saint, so he'd be unable to be the next guildmaster if he was a Wizard Saint because of the 10 saints being council members.
    I think there was a page (those character cards info) with Jura where it says, that after his defeat against Laxus in the GMG, Laxus's should've been a Wizard Saint. But since they saw how "childish" his behavior was, they changed their mind.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by metsujin View Post
    Yes you can. Remember Makarov. He was master and one of 10 saints at the same time.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by milek View Post
    Yes you can. Remember Makarov. He was master and one of 10 saints at the same time.
    Surely you can't now because whoever is a Wizard Saint is now a council member? We know Warrod, Makarov and Jura of the Saints are now councilmen (were in Makarov's case as he is missing), so by the rules he can't be a guildmaster. One of the Lamia Scale members said something along those lines when Natsu and Lucy first rocked up there to get Wendy.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member dark123's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Star Frost View Post
    I disagree with those who think Natsu would be the next master. I believe its gonna be Laxus, kind of obvious based on what Natsu said about him should've been it, and some hints been shown that he's showing to have the potential to become one despite how he was in the past
    Think man just think. Who rebuilt FT? NATSU! Who cares the most for FT? Natsu! Who has deep connection with Mavis and Zeref? Natsu! Who is one of 3 the strongest beings at FT world? Natsu. Laxus had one year to do something but he did nothing.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope Gildartz come back and becomes the next master, but that's too much to ask for I guess

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Shasha23's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    I hope Gildartz come back and becomes the next master, but that's too much to ask for I guess
    nah the title already says 7th so it wont be him since he is the 6th guild master

Strong and Seductive, Morrigan Aensland the strongest female fighter

New Reply
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast