Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out these new manga (7/6/15 - 7/26/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Translations: Bleach 636 by cnet128 , Gintama 552 (2) , One Piece 794 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Stongest God Of Ishgar, God Serena - Yury Dreyar?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member FirenX's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Stongest God Of Ishgar, God Serena - Yury Dreyar?

As I said in a post of mine regarding the 10 Wizard Saints,
    I'd say that the Top Ranked Saint, now known as God Serena, is definitely Yury Dreyar, wich isn't great of a shock because the Dreyar Lineage consists of really powerful and capable Wizards.

Spoiler show

https://mangahelpers.com/forum/showt...-Wizard-Saints

And about why Yury looks so young, where he must be over 100 years old:
    if we see into the latest Fairy Tail Zero Chapter: Yury's oad to protect Mavis' with his life and all his power at any cost, which definitely strenghened their bond and friendship (there you Fairy Tail's origin/reason of nakama power) seems to triggered something very big:

Maybe, to keep Fairy Tail alive and the world save (since mybe Zeref was on a path to obliterate everything) and maybe knowing of Acnologias presence, lust for blood and power, Mavis saw the thread of them both coming and, because she trusted Yury deeply to the point of him being the only and strongest one of the 3 hunters to be capable of doing something, she granted him eternal youth and maybe power by releasing all of her Magic Power in a really powerful, forbidden Magic Spell that sealed herself away (kinda like Fairy Sphere, freezing herself for protection).

And due to being a Wizard Saint himself who definitely knew of the appearance and identities of the four strongest Saints, the 4 Gods of Ishgar, Makarov also definitely knew that his Father would still be alive and since he saw Arbaless' thread approaching and maybe of his fathers plans of Infiltration and Destruction of the Empire from the Inside?, co0uldn't release Lumen Histoire onto Tartaros since he knew it could've stripped Yury of his complete powers and therefore sending Fiore into its Demise by losing the only capable Counter (at that moment) to Arbaless' Power.

Furthermore, I think he disbanded Fairy Tail and told nobody anything, since, like already said, it was all planned by him and his Father,
    he knew that, if "his children" and co., especially Natsu, would here about the thread, they would throw the plans over the edge and definitely would get themselves killed, which would trigger the Awakening of END's Powers, which would in turn draw Acnologia and Zeref into the war, which in turn would definitely be the End of the World because of the massive Power Release in said war.
    Last edited by FirenX; June 15, 2015 at 03:27 AM.

"Dragon, spun into Existence from the Warp of the Wind and the Weft of the Sea,
    Live up to your Legend in your ideal Form!..

I crossride..Blue Storm Supreme Dragon, Glory Maelstrom!!

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Stongest God Of Ishgar, God Serena - Yury Dreyar?

Of course Yury will be very powerful , he's like 115 years old. He had like +95 years more to train , fight and get stronger over our heroes and not to forget they were all trained by Zeref.

Laxus will be the one that will take down Yury. I wonder if Makarov knew that he's dad is God Serena and one of strongest fighters in FT and of course that he's alive.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Lenny's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

One reason why Yuriy looks so young is that he could have been affected by the incomplete Law Mavis cast in FT Zero (since he was very close to her in that moment), or he may have attempted one himself later on in the story!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marzarret's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

That's highly possible considering that all 4 of Zeref's pupils had developed some sort of immortality and longevity like the frozen body of Mavis, and the unbelievable life force and stamina of Hades and Warrod despite being more than 100 years old.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Shasha23's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Am I the only one who doesn't see the resembles?
    1st Saint looks nothing like yuri

Strong and Seductive, Morrigan Aensland the strongest female fighter

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think the first saint is Yuri. If he is Yuri, he's genuinely turned "evil."
    I believe that if its not Yuri, Serena would be infiltrating and being a double agent that only the 3 gods of Ishgar know about.
    I think this because the Dreyar family has a history of rebellious acts. Serena could take the Spriggan 12 down one by one or find a power source that will destroy them kind of like Hades. If not Serena, then someone from Fairy tail. If there is no power source, I can only assume that it'll be Zeref and/or Achnologia to defeat them. Also, we haven't seen the power of their king. He must be even stronger than the Spriggan 12.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner AAM1232's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

It's been confirmed in FT Zero 13 that Yuri died in X700, so this theory is jossed for now, unless they have Resurrection Magic or something.

Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Mavis also died in Zero but we see her in FT and she's in crystal and probably frozen in time but alive. About Yuri, there must be some catch with that. Yuri is alive because Hades and Warrod were alive at some point in FT, Warrod still lives.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

They didn't really specify what happened to Mavis apart from building a grave on Tenrou Island in FT Zero 13 as part of it was blacked out.

Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

There's no point with grave on Tenrou Island because Mavis is in basement frozen in crystal.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah that's true
    Just wondering, is the crystal specified anywhere to be the Tenrou Jade that Yuri and the others were after?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

The Crystal was in possession of FT right? They simply covered the whole thing up as a 'death' (by building the grave and all) because the magic used by Mavis was top secret for geopolitical reasons. It turns out Mavis has not died but is in the crystal state, presumably she is assumed to be dead after so many years.

As for Yury..well at the very least how he died will be mentioned and considering that the other 2 members (Warrod and Hades) turned out powerful over the years there is a high chance he is one of the shields as this makes him relevant to the plot (it also makes Makarov relevant). In fact I can see a scenario where Yury kills Makarov and then Laxus kills Yury (which would be Laxus and Makarov vs Yury basically). But I do not think Yury will be the most powerful shield.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member nichendrix's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shasha23 View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't see the resembles?
    1st Saint looks nothing like yuri
    You're not alone on that.
    Life is what happens to you when you're busy making another plans. (John Lennon)

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

To be honest, after looking at him again, he reminds me of Max and Yuri crossed together, and someone just put some fancy hair on top

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Ichibei's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope that he is worth the hype, Nr.1 Saint must mean something after all.

Maybe Serena is not Yuri, but I think there is a high chance that they are related. They look kinda familiar, I guess Hiro had an intention behind that.

Well, there are many secrets we dont know. Why did Yuri die at a young age, who was his wife, did he have other children? Since all other founding members of FT appeared I highly doubt that we wont see Yuri in some form, the one who promised to protect Mavis.

But what really bothers me, how was Serena able to switch to the spriggan? I mean did the mightiest wizard of Fiore simply approached Zeref and Zeref let him become one of his shields? Didnt Zeref had some doubts about his intentions? And were there 12 shields before or 11?
    Last edited by Ichibei; July 29, 2015 at 02:16 PM.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast