Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out these new manga (5/18/15 - 5/24/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Cast your votes to determine the best parent in the Anime Showdown.
New Reply

Thread: NATSU IS A GOD SLAYER

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member smurf777's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

NATSU IS A GOD SLAYER

we now know that Zeref's curse is from a god and since Natsu is supposed to kill Zeref and destroy his curse the curse of god then that means that Natsu has a god slaying magic which explains how he ate and used Zancrow god slaying flames.
    further more Natsu is one of Zeref's demons which means that his magic is effective against demons and that means that Natsu is a Dragon God Devil Slayer .

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SirSamuel016's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: NATSU IS A GOD SLAYER

Its more just Zeref himself that Natsu has to overcome, but the curse may play a part in it. Even though the curse is from a god, I'd say that its more Natsu's Etherious Power that will allow him to break the curse and kill Zeref, rather than him having God Slayer Magic as well.
    "I'm trying to do as much music as I can before I fall off a mountain or something" -Diplo

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member raikwolf's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I actually believe that Natsu is "nomathertheenemy slayer"

Back on topic... it is actually a very logical assumption, we still need to know how Natsu find himself under Igneel's care and his God Slaying magic might be dormant...

Now if he was made with the same idea as the devils from the book of Zeref does that mean that he is also a devil?, meaning possibily that the ultimate showdown could be between Natsu and Gray (if Natsu goes out of control?)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SirSamuel016's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by raikwolf View Post
    Now if he was made with the same idea as the devils from the book of Zeref does that mean that he is also a devil?, meaning possibily that the ultimate showdown could be between Natsu and Gray (if Natsu goes out of control?)
    Lol if that were to happen I'd just Gray shouldn't be anywhere near close to Natsu in terms of power by the time Natsu is powerful enough to fight Zeref and Acnologia, END powers aside. Sure, Gray's magic is effective against Demons, but Natsu would still be way too powerful for him really.
    "I'm trying to do as much music as I can before I fall off a mountain or something" -Diplo

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member raikwolf's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SirSamuel016 View Post
    Lol if that were to happen I'd just Gray shouldn't be anywhere near close to Natsu in terms of power by the time Natsu is powerful enough to fight Zeref and Acnologia, END powers aside. Sure, Gray's magic is effective against Demons, but Natsu would still be way too powerful for him really.
    But something could happened to Gray on the way, you never know... but lets be honest, you're probably right, it would be overkill and game over too quick

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, people definitely seem to think the curse was from that ancserham god but we have no reference of ancsehram being a real being. We've never even heard of the guy until the last chapters. Its entirely plausible that zeref's curse was simply a side effect of some experiment he carried out or something and not the work of a god. Now, god's definitely exist considering there is god slayer magic but that is not proper evidence of this hypothetical ancsehram being a real thing.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

This honestly doesn't make much sense. I don't know why he's being considered a Devil Slayer, since when has Devil Slayer Magic been necessary to defeat a demon. God Slayers are wielders of a very specific type of magic. Natsu doesn't utilise that type of magic. Therefore, Natsu isn't a God Slayer. It's unlikely to even be a requirement for someone to wield God Slayer Magic to defeat a god. It, like the other race-specific magics, is probably just helpful in that endeavour.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply