Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out these new manga (7/6/15 - 7/26/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Translations: One Piece 794 by cnet128 , Gintama 551 (2) , Bleach 635 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26

Thread: What Are You Reading? What Do You Plan on Reading Next?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member thatguy3331's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What Are You Reading? What Do You Plan on Reading Next?

Currently Reading:

Weekly/monthy etc.

Spoiler show

Infrequent/catching up
    Spoiler show

Plan to read:
    Spoiler show
    for anyone who likes my HxH mots, find em all here! and here too! My blog

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity SharkBait's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a lot of series in the backburner, but what I most recently read was Caste Heaven. Its such an intriguing BL with its caste system and game of sorts that makes one a king and some the bullied. I like how the system allows the lower ranks to move up. I also like how it provides the chance for some budding lovely feelings.

SoTaku is Love | Todoroki x Kaminari | Team Haikyuu!! | Team BLack Clover | Team Food Wars!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Judith Mizell's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm reading Hell Teacher Nube and Special A. I've already seen the anime version of Nube but I heard that the manga is better so I'm checking it out. What to read next? I don't know yet. Because if I think about it now, I'll get too excited and my interest on what I'm reading now will just fade away.

Repenting Smut Peddler MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Lesotho
    Post Thanks / Like

I read Ore ga Doutei o Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuite couple days ago. I think it's.. good, nothing extraordinary, but it's enjoyable. A nice mix of SciFi with romance, though the SciFi part arguably does not play a huge role in the overall storyline. I wish the story is a little bit more meaty though, unfortunately I heard this manga was axed so I guess that's kinda understandable.

Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Since my list post, I finished Homunculus and went until Black & White in Pokémon Special. The first was a kind of interesting reading, I never read something alike, it was interesting until the last page, thank you for who recommended me this one, I will probably never remember who was, but thanks anyway. XD
    The second is Pokémon Special, it is always awesome... I played Pokémon for years and the manga almost made me go back to the game, but I think I will stay in the manga. Black & White is just starting here in my country and I'm buying it, so I'm gonna to follow the releases instead of reading on the internet.
    To substitute those two, I started Noragami and Cavalier of Abyss. I was loooking forward to reading Noragami since the anime and I found out that it is better than the anime, principally because the anime had a anime exclusive ending (they deceived me!) and the arc after the anime is awesome as hell. I'm reading and enjoying a lot. As for Cavalier of Abyss, it is a sequel of Immortal Regis, which I read in the middle of last year, I took a break and then started Cavalier of Abyss now. The sequel has been better than the prequel, it started fuzzy because of the change of main characters, but it all became clear later and everything is connecting and adding more things. Incredible story. I will probably suffer when I catch up.

Next in the list are Vagabond and Eden: It’s an Endless World. Vagabond doesn't need presentation, and Eden was recommended to me by someone... I hope both are enjoyable.
    Last edited by Leoat12; March 21, 2015 at 11:08 PM.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity SharkBait's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I will start working on my print manga backlog, so I just read Assassination Classroom v3

SoTaku is Love | Todoroki x Kaminari | Team Haikyuu!! | Team BLack Clover | Team Food Wars!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lomahongva's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I'm thinking of catching up with Black Butler. It's been more or less two years since I read a chapter. Back at the time, they had ended the
    Spoiler show
    Go on reading it was not in my reading plans, but since I read here good comments about the following developments, I've thought on picking it up again. I just hope we see more development about Ciel's story, though.

On the other hand, I started Akame ga Kill! only because I saw a big hype concerning it last season, thanks to the anime adaptation. Although, after reading four volumes so far, I don't feel it really interesting at all.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ashher's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

So I've finally stumbled upon Fukumoto Nobuyuki. His shorta manga seriese buraidan gai, was quite brilliant. perhaps not as polished as the plot and the characters merited, but its still very impressive imo, and i hear that its only his weakest work. looking forward to read more from that guy.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Judith Mizell's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I just started reading Love Monster. I haven't even finished the first chapter yet. XD
    I'm thinking about giving Vampire Knight another chance because I want to read a vampire manga. Or maybe Dance in the Vampire Bund or Blood+. Which one do you think is better/.

New Reply
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26