Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out these new manga (6/22/15 - 6/28/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Kou Civil War arc (which characters do you think are most likely gonna die?)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Aonori's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

The Kou Civil War arc (which characters do you think are most likely gonna die?)

So as we know, off the Kou civil war arc, is getting nicely started with a attack laid by Kouen on Rakushouku after having to deal with the Ali and Judal issue (who are apparently both alive for now), we should be prepared to face some death scenes from some of our Kou empire guys either from haku´s said or Kouen´s so just lets see if some predictions or thoughts on who´s most likely gonna die come true or not after the future chaps come out

If it were up to me, I´ve to say I have a hunch that Kouha might survive this, Kouen´s houssehold is all most likely to die, Koumei as well (his HV guy though, I´m not 100% sure on), ka kaboun will also get killed as well (it can be a good chance to test kougyoku´s general skills and get more needed development), Seishunn should also die (for hakuei to get the needed development), the HV army wont be all killed off (or maybe none of them dies consideering hakuei makes the right choices).

In hakuryuu´s faction, I think he´s the most likely one to die, along with one or the 2 generals, the new chick introduced for now I think she should be safe since she can be a MV user and she and master have been introduced very early and we dont even know their names lol (and master doesnt even have a face and Kouen is already going to attack hakuryuu)
    Last edited by Aonori; April 30, 2015 at 05:57 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Kou Civil War arc (which characters do you think are most likely gonna die?)

Koumei has the biggest death flag.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Yomihime's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Kou Civil War arc (which characters do you think are most likely gonna die?)

I'm 100% certain at least someone from Ren family will die. I don't care which, as long as the arc will have a satisfying conclusion.

Edit: If Kouha survives but his brothers die, he will need to be checked in to an asylum I think.
    Last edited by Yomihime; April 30, 2015 at 05:04 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Aonori's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yomihime View Post
    I'm 100% certain at least someone from Ren family will die. I don't care which, as long as the arc will have a satisfying conclusion.

Edit: If Kouha survives but his brothers die, he will need to be checked in to an asylum I think.
    Well Leraje might regret having give to him her powers if he does end up in a asylum
    Last edited by Aonori; April 30, 2015 at 05:13 PM.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hakuryuu. That'll be the only one.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Mangang's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

As Hakuryuu doesn't have djinn equip that can kill, so I don’t think anyone in Kouen side is dying and I don't Ohtaka is going to kill Hakuryuu yet.
    Maybe some HV may die. Other than that no KV are dying

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member GrySun's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Kouen and Hakuryuu could kill each other, although I'd prefer only Kouen dying. Hakuryuu's Kou empire must come to be, or it would be such a shame. Little point for HV's to die as most readers aren't attached to them. So either Kouen+Hakuryuu or Kouen+Koumei+Kouha. Fish princess should survive it.
    "Spirit of truth and conviction, I command thee and thy household: envelope me, dwell in my body, turn me into a great demon.....Belial!"
    -Edge lord Hakuryuu 2015

#HakuryuuDidNothingWrong

Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mangang View Post
    As Hakuryuu doesn't have djinn equip that can kill, so I don’t think anyone in Kouen side is dying and I don't Ohtaka is going to kill Hakuryuu yet.
    Maybe some HV may die. Other than that no KV are dying
    Zagan kills just fine.

And you seriously think no KV will die? Ohtaka isn't soft. Both of the leaders back in the Magnostadt arc (Mogamett & Scherezade) died and stayed dead. Wouldn't be much of a war if no one dies (I don't give a fuck about any of the HVs besides based Ka Koubun).

---------- Post added at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by GrySun View Post
    So either Kouen+Hakuryuu or Kouen+Koumei+Kouha. Fish princess should survive it.
    I would like to see how Kouha copes without his brothers.

I think he's even more safe than Kougyoku.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Except Zagan can't do anything against astaroth. Only Bellial is going to be effective and we know it doesn't kill.
    I highly doubt Ohtaka would let KV die. Ohtaka is ruthless when it comes to unimportant character.
    If she really intended to kill a KV then I think it will be Kouha. He doesn't play any important role in this series.

Nobody is killing kogyoku. She has very important role to play in future

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member minette's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Kougyoku is safe until Sinbad decides to use Zeppar to make her do something horrible, as a whole she's the most likely to die a horrible dead to make Sinbad look evil ( Ohtaka loves that) but thanks to this she has plot armor when Sinbad isn't involved.
    Koumei and Hakuei would have the biggest emotional impact on Kouen and Hakuryuu respectively.
    Kouha is irrelevant.
    Master and smiley chick are going to die, they are the villains of this arc.

Quote Originally Posted by DevanteC View Post
    Zagan kills just fine.
    Both of the leaders back in the Magnostadt arc (Mogamett & Scherezade) died and stayed dead.
    Titus didn't
    Last edited by minette; May 01, 2015 at 12:28 AM.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Gakukin and Astaroth dude, have to die, along with that lets put the two old generals, among the bros, I will say that Koumei and Kouha have death flags, Kouen and Hakuryuu can die, but I am sure that Hakuryuu will do something horrible in this war and I would want to see him live through this to deal with the consequences and Kouen has to face Sinbad.

Kougyoku is not at any danger at all, she is not even in Hakuryuus thoughts so as long as she does not try to take him on herself, she is safe

Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

Except Zagan can't do anything against astaroth. Only Bellial is going to be effective and we know it doesn't kill.
    I highly doubt Ohtaka would let KV die. Ohtaka is ruthless when it comes to unimportant character.
    If she really intended to kill a KV then I think it will be Kouha. He doesn't play any important role in this series.

When did Koumei, Kouha and Hakuei become important characters? Mogamett and Scherezade were more important than all three and they both died.

Kougyoku is safe with Zepar, true.

Personally I'm hoping she kills of a good few Kou Empire characters as I'm sick of them. I'd be annoyed if she keeps them all alive.
    Last edited by DevanteC; May 01, 2015 at 05:44 AM.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Mogamett doesn't have any role in future and he was important to bring forth the medium.

I already said Kouha isn't an important character. So Ohtaka might kill her to the enrage Kouen. Well Koumei is very important to Kou Empire right now. He is more like a brain to Kou now.

And yeah Kougyoku is safe. I can't say anything about Hakuei though.

Ohtaka never kill anyone important yet. He didn't kill Titus, he was resurrected immediately. She didn't kill Alibaba or Hakuryuu although nor Judar. See no important characters are dead.

Country
    Latvia
    Post Thanks / Like

Belial kill's just fine ,Only as much as I would like some new attack's with Belial's MV we will probably just get combo attack's with Zagan and Belial

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hayatempest's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Ohtaka said that an indeterminate number of the existing characters will die, and I don't think she was only referring to the Kou empire arc, but all the remaining arcs until the end of the manga. Probably some characters from Sindria, Reim, one of the magis or even one of the main three might die as well. No one is truly safe. The question is if she's going to pull an Anno and kill several characters from all factions or just a few.

New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast