Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (3/9/15 - 3/22/15).
! Visit the new forums for Tokyo Ghoul and The Gamer!
Forum News: Check out the results for the Anime Awards 2014
New Reply
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 362

Thread: Magi 261 Spoiler Discussion

  1. #1
    Global Moderator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    France
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,880
    Post Thanks / Like

    Magi Magi 261 Spoiler Discussion

    If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

    24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

  2. #2
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Country
    Turkey
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    564
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Magi 261 Spoiler Discussion

    First part of the spoiler,Aladdin and hakuryuu talk about judar and alibaba.
    Aladdin said that judar won't come back and hakuryuu said that alibaba won't come back
    Hakuryuu ask aladdin that if he wants to be his magi
    Aladdin ask him what will he do now,hakuryuu said that he has to return to original plan.
    And mysterious woman came near to hakuryuu.

    Well I do not know if this spoiler is fake or not.Seems fake to me,spoiler literally gave every dialogue so we should wait for mangakansou spoilers.
    And about this translation I think we should wait for Zaiper and Eleore

  3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  4. #3
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Country
    Mexico
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    195
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Magi 261 Spoiler Discussion

    using the awesome power of Google translators...

    its look like very very interesting "possible "chapter.

    "White Dragon"We settled or it. Do you want to be a fistfight ..."
    Aladdin:"No ... quit it."
    White Dragon:"... I wonder if I'm that guy really do not come back anymore.""

    called it!
    hmm i am sensing a new team? ..but the edgy team..judar is not gonna be amused

  5. #4
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member kurokishinjitsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Country
    Poland
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    136
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Magi 261 Spoiler Discussion

    Once more please remember Jump-netabare isn't reliable source until Manga Kansou spoilers. So, to avoid further discussions involving fake spoilers, keep it in mind,

    edit;
    adding my summary
    Spoiler show
    Last edited by kurokishinjitsu; March 23, 2015 at 02:51 AM.

  6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  7. #5
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Country
    Singapore
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    324
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Magi 261 Spoiler Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by g01 View Post
    First part of the spoiler,Aladdin and hakuryuu talk about judar and alibaba.
    Aladdin said that judar won't come back and hakuryuu said that alibaba won't come back
    Hakuryuu ask aladdin that if he wants to be his magi
    Aladdin ask him what will he do now,hakuryuu said that he has to return to original plan.
    And mysterious woman came near to hakuryuu.

    Well I do not know if this spoiler is fake or not.Seems fake to me,spoiler literally gave every dialogue so we should wait for mangakansou spoilers.
    And about this translation I think we should wait for Zaiper and Eleore
    Well from what i have red so far in the chinese forum, this trans is quite spot on, i have to say, if this spoiler is true, i really am excited for this chapter because we may be talking about an introduction to a new character we have not had ever since the end of Magnostadht ignoring the AT crews but i agree, we should really wait it out before causing another full blown discussion caused by a false news(again..)

    Edit: According to the chinese trans, turns out that initially, Hakuryuu plan to take back Kou was with the aid of this mysterious women but since he had Judar's help, he altered his plan and is now going to stick with his original plan with this women
    Last edited by Zaipher; March 23, 2015 at 04:13 AM.

  8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  9. #6
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Country
    Turkey
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    564
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Magi 261 Spoiler Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaipher View Post
    Well from what i have red so far in the chinese forum, this trans is quite spot on, i have to say, if this spoiler is true, i really am excited for this chapter because we may be talking about an introduction to a new character we have not had ever since the end of Magnostadht ignoring the AT crews but i agree, we should really wait it out before causing another full blown discussion caused by a false news(again..)

    Edit: According to the chinese trans, turns out that initially, Hakuryuu plan to take back Kou was with the aid of this mysterious women but since he had Judar's help, he altered his plan and is now going to stick with his original plan with this women
    Now that is really interesting,I wonder if spoilers are true
    As you said probably we will get to see new character and that is another mystery.

  10. #7
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    26
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Magi 261 Spoiler Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by g01 View Post
    Now that is really interesting,I wonder if spoilers are true
    As you said probably we will get to see new character and that is another mystery.
    That's interesting. Do you know if the Chinese get the spoilers from jump.netabare as well? Or are they coming from the actual raws? Because if it's the first case, they're all coming from the same source which has posted fake spoilers before, right?

    I'm not sure what to believe anymore.

  11. #8
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Country
    Singapore
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    324
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Magi 261 Spoiler Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfbielefeld View Post
    That's interesting. Do you know if the Chinese get the spoilers from jump.netabare as well? Or are they coming from the actual raws? Because if it's the first case, they're all coming from the same source which has posted fake spoilers before, right?

    I'm not sure what to believe anymore.
    Yes they do take their spoilers from the same website

  12. #9
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Country
    Turkey
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    564
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Magi 261 Spoiler Discussion

    Spoilers confirmed,Lovemagi post the spoilers of mangakansou and there is a mysterious woman

  13. #10
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Country
    Singapore
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    324
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Magi 261 Spoiler Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by g01 View Post
    Spoilers confirmed,Lovemagi post the spoilers of mangakansou and there is a mysterious woman
    Yep, we can now go all out on this spoiler, but that woman at the end, that is definitely not Falan but screw that, she is looking good , you know, if Ohtaka is trying to make Judar and Hakuryuu the opposite of Aladdin and Alibaba, could this be Morgiana's "counterpart"?

  14. #11
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lovemagi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    In your mind
    Country
    Morocco
    Posts
    653
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Magi 261 Spoiler Discussion

    This woman: She is mysterious, appears out of the sudden and calls Hakuryuu ''majesty'' or ''your highness''? Hm.... there is only one thing I can say: Arba is that you in your new appearance with your new wonderful act? lol
    Last edited by Lovemagi; March 23, 2015 at 04:57 AM. Reason: ~~~~
    Leo Baskerville: I can't wait anymore... I want to destroy something.


  15. #12
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Country
    Turkey
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    564
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Magi 261 Spoiler Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaipher View Post
    Yep, we can now go all out on this spoiler, but that woman at the end, that is definitely not Falan but screw that, she is looking good , you know, if Ohtaka is trying to make Judar and Hakuryuu the opposite of Aladdin and Alibaba, could this be Morgiana's "counterpart"?
    Lol Yeah she looks hot
    During his journey hakuryuu became a naughty boy after all (I wonder if gyokuen knew this )
    Most likely she is counterpart of mor imo

  16. #13
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    in a house
    Country
    United States
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    196
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Magi 261 Spoiler Discussion

    Well I was right about the wooden legs and haku thinking he should finish off Aladdin at first. But instead of sinbad plot twist, we get a mysterious woman plot twist. Gotta say. She's kinda hot. With her design.... Is she djinn related? Looks like it. Or is she al thaman? My only small gripe is that she hasn't really been forshadowed. But I'm happy that the war may still be a thing thanks partially to her.

    I'm very excited to read this! Does anyone know if she is the cliffhanger or does she appear mid chapter?

  17. #14
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Country
    Singapore
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    324
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Magi 261 Spoiler Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemagi View Post
    This woman: She is mysterious, appears out of the sudden and calls Hakuryuu ''majesty'' or ''your highness''? Hm.... there is only one think I can say: Arba is that you in your new appearance with your new wonderful act? lol
    I highly doubt that considering that, according to the chinese forum meaning not 100% cfm, Hakuryuu's original plan to take back Kou involves her without Judar that means she been around before Gyokuen was killed, is she a possible double agent for Althamen? That is possible but i dont think she is Arba

    Quote Originally Posted by crystalblade13 View Post
    Well I was right about the wooden legs and haku thinking he should finish off Aladdin at first. But instead of sinbad plot twist, we get a mysterious woman plot twist. Gotta say. She's kinda hot. With her design.... Is she djinn related? Looks like it. Or is she al thaman? My only small gripe is that she hasn't really been forshadowed. But I'm happy that the war may still be a thing thanks partially to her.

    I'm very excited to read this! Does anyone know if she is the cliffhanger or does she appear mid chapter?
    Judging by the plot summary and translation, chronologically, this should be at the end of the chapter

  18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  19. #15
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Country
    Turkey
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    564
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Magi 261 Spoiler Discussion

    She looks like a yambala warrior and she is carrying a sword and she is pretty hot ,I do not think she is al-thamen member probably she is member of a tribe that secretly ally with hakuryuu and they must be pretty strong considering hakuryuu planned to take the kou with them

New Reply
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts