Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out these new manga (7/6/15 - 7/26/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Translations: Bleach 636 by cnet128 , Gintama 552 (2) , One Piece 794 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread:  Magi 275 Spoiler Discussion

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

Magi  Magi 275 Spoiler Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Last edited by airmattress; July 20, 2015 at 10:52 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member minette's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 274 Discussion/ 275 Predictions

Alibaba and Judal chapter only appaently, to be honest I wound't be surprised if they come back when the war is already over. Ohtaka loves doing that

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re:  Magi 275 Spoiler Discussion

Apparently they're at the dark continent, and it's at least twice of the old continent's size or so it seems...
    They are meeting the ancient dragon. Alibaba say's he's been like this... android icon thing for over a hundred years or so, and he had been with someone, Solomon or David maybe?
    Last edited by Jan123; July 26, 2015 at 11:04 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member minette's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

SO aladdin and Alibaba are the oldest shonen MC ever they are over 100 year old

Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

err...Should I ask how they reached the dark continent, or the original dragon "house"? flying! duh - I mean, there are a few..." complications".

nope?..okay.... never mind.

-------------
    * A few small annotations:
    - we are in front of a "Year Inside- Hour Outside" trope( but where is the torture, ahh! sorry this isn't nt9/supernatural)

-Even if this:
    " the hero may save the day in the other world and jump back to their home dimension for a short while, then return... only to find centuries have passed." option is...well, unlikely. I will root for this option for a few hours...
    (A man can dream though, a man can dream)
    Quote Originally Posted by minette View Post
    Alibaba and Judal chapter only appaently, to be honest I wound't be surprised if they come back when the war is already over. Ohtaka loves doing that
    the other option is alibaba ruining the war..so to your post!
    (b-but ...the household battles, the carnage)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So...Alibaba is officially the world's oldest virgin.

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member kurokishinjitsu's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eastgrove View Post
    So...Alibaba is officially the world's oldest virgin.
    Second one, we still have Ugo.

9. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

At any rate, I don't like it. This is even worse than Alibaba being MIA for an entire year in Reim. This is literally 100 x worse where all of his character development happens yet again off panel.

I mean, having to play second fiddle to Kouen could have actually lead to interesting developments and revelations. He could have been tested in numerous different ways. Now he's just going to show up after 100 years with all the time in the world given to him to gain whatever resolve necessary to accomplish whatever goals he's set for himself?

Alibaba is a shit character. I'm sorry to say it, but the only character that has ever actually mattered to him is Cassim. He doesn't need friends or allies. He doesn't need emotional or moral support. He's just a piece of shit.
    Last edited by Eastgrove; July 27, 2015 at 02:20 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member AlexGK's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Damnit, if it really turns out to be a Alibaba/Judar only chapter I will be so madly dissapointed after waiting an extra week. I seriously could not care less about those two at this moment. I dont want Alibaba to return to that war, that will probably cause Aladdin to not care enough to join either. Lets see the support characters steal the show for a while and not have the mains meddle with their usual lets-be-frends crap. I actually believe Kou and the SSA can reach an agreement themselves.

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 274 Discussion/ 275 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by minette View Post
    Thats not even the worst part, the worst part would be they coming back to find out that the war has ended years ago and many things having set in stone

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

The ancient dragon looks like My Little Pony...

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

Ancient Dragon: You are saying a funny thing. The place where you've came from, the world with black sky is the same world where your friends are waiting for you, related by land.
    Judar: Liar! the rukh in the air is all black, I, magi can not remain as a magi. It's completely different from the previous world!
    Ancient Dragon: Of course it would be. It is the primitive Alma Tran, just attached to the new planet that Ugo found...
    Judar: hey.. I don't understand...
    Alibaba: Where is that place?
    Ancient Dragon: That place is.. the southern part of what you call the Dark Continent.

So Dark Continent=Alma Tran.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member kurokishinjitsu's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jan123 View Post
    The ancient dragon looks like My Little Pony...

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

Ancient Dragon: You are saying a funny thing. The place where you've came from, the world with black sky is the same world where your friends are waiting for you, related by land.
    Judar: Liar! the rukh in the air is all black, I, magi can not remain as a magi. It's completely different from the previous world!
    Ancient Dragon: Of course it would be. It is the primitive Alma Tran, just attached to the new planet that Ugo found...
    Judar: hey.. I don't understand...
    Alibaba: Where is that place?
    Ancient Dragon: That place is.. the southern part of what you call the Dark Continent.
    and it still has better eyelashes than me

So, it got confirmed that they are in Alma Toran.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member g01's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if we can say Dark Continent=Alma Toran,dark continent was part of alma torran so they weren't in alma torran(as a planet)

And ''new planet that Ugo found'',hımm...So there is no such a thing ''solomon or ugo created the world'' ?

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by g01 View Post
    I don't know if we can say Dark Continent=Alma Toran,dark continent was part of alma torran so they weren't in alma torran(as a planet)

And ''new planet that Ugo found'',hımm...So there is no such a thing ''solomon or ugo created the world'' ?
    I don't understand either, but the dragon said it is the primitive Alma Tran filled with black rukh, which Judar can't use so it must be the rukh of Illah... but we'll need to see more to be certain.

And Solomon or Ugo never created a world. They just found a right world and created tunnels for immigration.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member g01's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Yay alibaba is sage now...

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast