Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (4/13/15 - 4/19/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Come make your nominations in Fairy Tail Awards.
New Reply

Thread: Hello from Brazil

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Caiops's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello from Brazil

Hi everyone. I'm from Palmital(A Small city) from Brazil. for a long time(its been 3 years) i've just reading posts here, but now i decided to become a member.

I've been reading manga and watching animes since my high school time, so... almost five or six years. i really love sports manga and female focused manga(i'm almost a fudanshi()

I'm really looking forward to discuss here and make new friends.

*Forgive me for my english, i'm really bad on prepositions, and even after studying the language for 5 years there's a lot of things i don't know, so tell me please if i'm writing something. wrong.
    Last edited by Caiops; April 09, 2015 at 08:42 PM.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hello from Brazil

Welcome to the MangaHelpers! It is always good to see more brazilian joining the community.
    I read posts for 1 year before posting something in the forum, you take longer than me.

It is interesting that you like sports manga and at the same time likes female focused mangas since they are kinda opposite nowadays. Unfortunately, you don't find manyh sports mangas focused on girls.... Those Japanese guys never went to a PE class to see how wonderful the combination sports+girls is.
    Which mangas are your favorites? Do you read Haikyuu and Nisekoi?

Don't worry with the English, people here are very patient and your English is not the worst here, I can guarentee.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Oi.
    Sangue novo é sempre bem-vindo na Portuguese Thread.
    Mas não posso garantir sua saúde mental após o primeiro post por lá.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

boa boa boa

Another brasilian and akashi fan

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Caiops's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Leoat12 View Post
    Welcome to the MangaHelpers! It is always good to see more brazilian joining the community.
    I read posts for 1 year before posting something in the forum, you take longer than me.

It is interesting that you like sports manga and at the same time likes female focused mangas since they are kinda opposite nowadays. Unfortunately, you don't find manyh sports mangas focused on girls.... Those Japanese guys never went to a PE class to see how wonderful the combination sports+girls is.
    Which mangas are your favorites? Do you read Haikyuu and Nisekoi?

Don't worry with the English, people here are very patient and your English is not the worst here, I can guarentee.
    Well, i tried to say that i like sport mangas like Kuroko no Basket,Haikyuu,Daiya no Ace, who are kinda of mangas with a great number of female fans, of course there's a lot of male fans, but, Haikyuu and Kuroko no Basket have much more female fans.

Well, my favorite mangas are Kuroko no Basket,Tokyo Ghoul,FMA,Slam Dunk and Monster.

And yes, i read both Haikyuu and Nisekoi, Haikyuu i'm already up to the scans, Nisekoi i'm 30 chapters behind, i think.

New Reply