Manga News: Check out these new manga (5/11/15 - 5/17/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Cast your votes to determine the best parent in the Anime Showdown.
An anonymous author once wrote, "In Literature, evil often triumphs but never conquers."
In relation to the Naruto series can you create a some what well-developed paragraph or critical lens that proves or disapproves this quote?
- This is purely for fun so don't stress yourself out.
Other Critical Lens Options:
• “In literature, evil often triumphs but never conquers.”
• “The bravest of individuals is the one who obeys his or her
conscience.” - J.F. Clarke
• “Good literature substitutes for an experience which we have not
ourselves lived through.” - Alexander Solzhenitsyn
• “It is not what an author says, but what he or she whispers,
that is important.” - Logan Pearsall Smith
• “It is the responsibility of the writer to expose our many
grievous faults and failures and to hold up to the light our dark
and dangerous dreams, for the purpose of improvement.” - John
• “All conflict in literature is, in its simplest form, a struggle
between good and evil.”
• “All literature shows us the power of emotion. It is emotion, not
reason, that motivates characters in literature.” - Duff
• “Good people… are good because they’ve come to wisdom
through failure ” - William Saroyan