MangaHelpers Art Contest Week 03-04 ~ Wallpaper!
Hello everyone time for the second art contest~~
This week's art contest category is wallpapers
with theme Open
(Meaning you can post any wall paper that you create). For this contest, you'll have to make a wallpaper based on an open theme. Meaning make a wallpaper for whatever genre that you know/like! Easy right? So take part and join~!!
- All members may join this competition. There is no minimum post or user status you need to have to join the contest.
- Entries for the contest must be posted in this thread.
- Each participant can only submit ONE entry and that entry should be new (meaning it must not have been used in contests hosted by MangaHelpers previously).
- Use MangaHelpers' Image Gallery to upload your entries. Any problem with uploading, let us know.
- You must credit the artist of the stock if the stock does not belong to you. Credit "from Google", however, is NOT accepted.
- Submissions not following the week's theme will automatically result in disqualification. If you have any question about the contest, you can ask it here in this thread.
- No excessive, suggestive, spoiler, or porn-related pictures in the contest.
- No plagiarizing is allowed.
- Submission is open until September 27th, 2012 at 9 PM EST.
- Wallpaper theme sizes will be the standard acceptable sizes. Please make them in one of the following:
Uploading and Submitting Entries:
- Go HERE.
- Click the browse button near the upload area option.
- After upload is completed, you'll be redirected to your uploaded image.
- Scroll down all the way to the bottom of the gallery page and choose "Click here to show" next to "share-picture".
- Copy the BB codes listed there and post that code in this thread using the proper post format.
"Theme Name" - "Work Title" by "Artist Name"
(Large size thumbnail - upload image to image gallery.)
- Voting will proceed after submission period is over, that is September 27th, 2012 at 9 PM EST.
- Announcement of winners and next contest and new theme will be done as soon as possible after the voting period is over.
Spoiler: 9 PM Tuesday EST in other time zones show
Good luck, everyone!