Manga News: Check out these new manga (5/11/15 - 5/17/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Cast your votes to determine the best parent in the Anime Showdown.
I am asking about your opinions, so I guess if people are differs in opinion. Let's not go after each others' throats now.
And only used semi to fully developed characters, by that I meant don't give me something like Dragon because we don't know jack about him. Oh and it doesn't need to be top 5 (more or less depend on you). Answer any questions you like.
1) top 5 speed (any technique or DF are fair game)
2) top 5 "brute" strength (don't consider DF power, but DF users are fair game)
3) top 5 survivors- by this I meant ranking depend on how a person last without attack back. Endurance, Speed, Reflex, Devil Fruit abilities, whatever.
Since some of the characters will be in everyone ranking, if these following characters in your ranking, then rank them but don't count them within the 5
-Speed: Kizaru and Enel (gold standard)
-Brute Strength: WhiteBeard (I meant the guy stop a huge ship barehanded while being injured ummm) and Garp
-Survivor: WhiteBeard (gold standard), any logia (rank them but don't count them), also Marco since he keep renegade himself
Lastly, no giant characters. But you can mentioned, who in your ranking you think is surpass the strength of a giant.
Last edited by weixiaobao; September 20, 2012 at 11:06 PM.
This is my list when I'm dead tired, I'll probably redo it when I more awake.
I was wondering why Boa make the list of survivor. But then, I realize I forgot she is a master of Kenbunshoku Haki.
speed is undefined
(mental) reaction speed? burst speed (acceleration)? maximum sustained movement speed?
luffy before he fought CP9 had higher mental reaction speeds than them even though he had less of a burst and sustained speed. he could dodge their soru attacks before he used gear 2. zoro and sanji are very good as well
soru is one method that gives burst speed by kicking the ground 10 times, but it's not sustainable. you have to stop, and redo it. kuma's paw powers as well
high max sustained movement speeds, enel and kizaru? lucchi as well, he had strength to move at soru speeds with ease and keep it up. sanji probably, he has the leg power, he chased down the jurors in enies lobby with ease. usopp too, he always ran in fear with such power.
what exactly are you asking for?
As for Sanji, pre-Enies Lobby level up, he was able to out speed Kalifa.
Okay so here is my question, a kaku that stop and used soru and stop and used soru in a race with usopp, who would win? I meant isn't that obvious regardless on the definition of speed. Unless, there is a character that can get really really fast like for 3 seconds and then can't do it for another 3 days afterward.
My Speed Top 5 (current)
- Law - instant teleportation between two Rooms should even outpwn Kizaru. Pretty haxxed though in battles as this speed is based on Law's reaction.
- Kizaru - speed of light. 'Nuff said.
- Enel - speed of lightning
- Kuma - pushing off air with the speed of light is what makes him almost as fast.
- Lucci - Kamisori should be slightly faster than Luffy's Gear 2 moves.
Ranking one single trait each time, and not repeating characters.
Speed: Ranking of just movement speed.
1) Kizaru - speed of light
2) Enel - speed of electricity
3) Kuma - teleportation anywhere
4) Law - teleportation to one of his rooms
5) Blueno - teleportation anywhere, but needs to make a door first
Strength: Ranking of just raw physical power.
1) Whitebeard - world's strongest man
2) Sengoku - Fleet Admiral, took on Blackbeard's whole crew, used to fight Roger and Whitebeard, could hold Garp down
3) Garp - Hero of the Marines, used to fight Roger
4) Oars Jr. - he makes giants look small
5) Luffy - can make one body part giant-sized and use haki with it
Survivor: Ranking on how long they can survive in a battle without attacking.
1) Mihawk - world's best swordsman, not a scratch on him in the whole war, can just parry everything
2) Shanks - Yonkou, always fought Mihawk to a draw, but lost an arm so Mihawk doesn't want to duel him anymore
3) Rayleigh - former first mate of the Pirate King, can't be captured by Marines, but he said he wasn't in his prime anymore
4) Boa - Pirate Empress, master of haki, not a scratch on her in the whole war
5) Buggy - super-duper weak (but this isn't a ranking of attacks, and he's usually just trying to run away), yet he somehow manages to get through every battle without critical injury (plot protection, of course), and can't be cut at all (even Logias can be cut)
Last edited by Cyrs; October 01, 2012 at 03:41 AM. Reason: typo
Top Five -Speed-:
- 1.Borsalino -Kizaru-
5.Monkey D. Luffy
I didn't though Luffy will it be in my ranking, but now he's mastered G2 and the Kenbunshoku and appearing behind his opponents like nothing, he deserves it.
Top Five -Strenght-:
- 1.Monkey D. Garp
2.Gekko Moriah (Shadow Asgard)
4.Monkey D. Luffy (Nightmare Mode)
5.Edward Newgate -Shirohige-
Basically i just make an scale of anyone who showed feats of strengh during the series.
Top Five -Survivor-:
Blueno is there by his dimensional stuff, Ray is from Roger's crew and as Luffy said they can beat someone with out touching it, Doflamingo has Kenbunshoku and with his cunning ability it can kill anyone except Logia, Enel is the fanfuckingtastic lightning itself just with Haki you beat him but also has "mantra", finally Magellan is poison and can corrode everything that itself is a shield, it can be wounded but his rival is destined to die either way.