Manga News: Check out these new manga (5/11/15 - 5/17/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Cast your votes to determine the best parent in the Anime Showdown.
I would also like to ask what does he think of every other Shonen manga in JUMP, because let's be real... ehh.. I don't need to write anymore
I would ask him if there will be a Leorio focused arc someday xD
What would I ask?
1. WHY, I repeat WHY do you take so many Hiatuses.
2. Will Leorio ever get his own arc or was the bes we get the election arc?
3.What are your opinions on other manga in your magazine (yes the world shall burn...and I LIKE some of those manga!)
4.Give me your brain (views on life and stuff)
5.What motivates you to work? *since you apparently have so little of it **SHOT***
6.what nen type would you conisder yourself (and mine)
7.Advice for those trying to create stories (yes not just manga but stories in general)
I have a few.
1. How did you truly want to end the makai arc to end in YYH? Did you truly want the story to end there or before and furthermore is it true this manga is the basis of HxH and why?
2.How did you spend your time after YYH and where did the idea of HxH come up? A video game? television? Random bathroom visits?
3. Do you expect to make anymore manga after you conclude HxH?
4. You seem to be prone to hiatuses of the like have you ever considered going to another magazine? Monthly/biweekly perphaps. A seinen magazine seems more appropriate for your story so you don't have to tone done your work nor violence so why shonen jump?
5. Have you ever played Dark Souls, and No More Heroes?
6. Lastly will we ever see demons in HxH at all?
I could really ask a ton been a fan of this mans work since 02.
There's only one thing that I would ask:
Seriously, what the hell goes on in your head!?
Are you trolling us with your breaks ? Or do you really need it?
Manga Authors actually accept FAN LETTERS.
At the end of the early chapters of Gintama
(I don't know if they still do this till now or if it is only included in the tankobons/volumes)
There's a part where Hideaki Sorachi answers questions mailed by fans.
I think it started in Chapter 24
Here's the link:
---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------
Do you think TOGASHI is fluent in English?
Better study their Language...
---------- Post added October 06, 2012 at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was October 05, 2012 at 11:46 PM ----------
Letter to Mangakas:
Last edited by FaustXIII; October 05, 2012 at 09:37 AM.
If I could interview him ask him to conclude HxH -.-
I don't know if anyone's asked this ( because I didn't read ALL the post )
But a question I would like to ask him is if one of his kids are aspiring to become a mangaka. Reason's why
1. They just have to... its in their blood
2. We need another Togashi in Shonen !! I'm almost CERTAIN HUNTER x HUNTER is Togashi's last " big " manga. Honestly when HUNTER x HUNTER finishes... Shonen will be dead for me... I'll just stick with Seinen.
---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------
I want to know when we're getting Greed Island: The MMORPG.