Manga News: Check out these new manga (5/18/15 - 5/24/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Cast your votes to determine the best parent in the Anime Showdown.
I would ask him how did you actually intend for YuYu Hakusho to turn out ? We know you wanted to make it more psychological ( Like HxH ) but your editors didn't let you.
I would like to ask Togashi how he feels about HxH. What does he like and dislike about it? And would he change anything?
I would ask him the following: If you could bring to our conscious reality one of your characters, would you devise a new one, or choose among those that you already created?
What did Hisoka whisper to Bodoro, I'd like to know what Kite's other Crazy Clown weapons are(specifically what the hell that one he used against Pitou was supposed to do) if theres not a way we can see them again, if he plans on including Kurapika in the story again soon, and how important of a character Gyro will be and if he plans on including him sometime within the next 15 years lol......
In other words, a bunch of questions he probably wouldn't want to answer, except maybe the one about Kurapika lol.
TEAM EDWARD OR JACOB??
Nawh, I hate Twilight.
My real questions:
1) What were you thinking when you first decided on the personalities of the four main characters? Did the story turn out the way you were planning in terms of how each of them have/haven't changed? It's interesting how characters like Gon went completely off the edge of typical shounen mains while others like Leorio have remained just overall nice guys from the beginning.
2) Do you think the hiatus' have effected the way the story went in anyway? I remember reading somewhere that your art style had drastically changed inbetween but haven't heard much about the story itself. Like maybe you were thinking of developing certain characters differently but then thought "oh wait, this would make more sense..."?
3) Would you want Hisoka to exist?
4) Are you happy with how HxH turned out in terms of fanbase only? Is there anything noticable about it that you find different from other series, either in a bad or good way?
Probably ''What's up?'' and ''Where's Kurapika?''
Who is your favorite character?
How do you proceed when you create a character?
With HXH you are able to write freely and without stress so do you think you will be able to create a manga better than this?
Was Knuckle inspired by Josuke from JJBA Part four ?
I would ask him a few things:
1) what do you think of Kubo work? Some say he pretty much copy the set-up from the beginning of Yu Yu Hakusho.
2) will you add a female interest in Hunter x Hunter series later on?
3) was Kuro ever planned to be female?
4) do you hate us fans? Get back to work!
Actually,in HXH the only love interest i can see is Palm,and i really wonder what would have happened if Gon was not trying to bring back Kite.
Togashi prefers Ho Yay and he doesn't hate his fans.
Last edited by Demonspeed; October 15, 2012 at 01:59 PM.
Why don't you hire assisstants to help you make the manga? It could make things so much easier and better looking.