Ixion Saga DT
The game and anime follow Kon Hokaze, a boy who embarks on a journey from our world to an alternate world known as Mira, which is full a mysterious energy known as Alma. After saving Princess Ecarlate from attackers, he soon finds himself in the middle of a struggle around Alma.
Ixion Saga Dimension Transfer
イクシオン サーガ DT (Japanese)
Genres: action, fantasy
Episode titles: We have 12
"DT-sha Tele (DT捨テル)" by Ixion Cast
"Let's Go ED (レッツゴーED)" by Ixion Cast
Hiroshi Kamiya as Erecpyle Dukakis
Jun Fukuyama as Mariandale
Takuya Eguchi as Kon Hokaze
Kazuya Nakai as Sandgren
Kenichi Suzumura as Gustave
Koji Yusa as Lord Jugglerback
Mitsuki Saiga as KT
Ryoko Shintani as Alma Flora
Shiori Mikami as Princess Ecarlate
Tomokazu Sugita as Leon
Yoshimasa Hosoya as Pet
Yuuki Kaji as Version
Animation Production: Brains Base
Broadcaster: TV Tokyo (2012-10-07)
Original Creator: CAPCOM
Ixion Saga DT Partners
Last edited by destiny4ever; October 09, 2012 at 03:09 PM.
One of the funniest first episodes I have ever watched!! Hilarious! From the very beginning until the very end, this episode was packed with hilarity! Now…maybe the comedy in this series is not for everyone but if you like Gintama you should give this series I try. It was written but the guys who wrote Gintama after all.
And…Jun..Jun…I never expected that hearing his voice would make me laugh so much.
Looking forward to the next episode.
watched the first episode, it was hilarious but the story seemed weak. Gonna watch the 2nd episode tonight or tomorrow to see where it's going
...The first series that I seriously think is way too stupid and completely hopeless. If it wasn't because it has such an awesome cast, then I would've already dropped it since the first episode. I'll try to see until around episode 5. If nothing gets better, then for the first time, fuck the casting, I'm dropping this thing.
OMG, the second episode was so so hilarious. Not a great plot but the humor compensates it very well.
This seems like this a great spoof of JRPG's. For any fan of those, like myself, this seems like a it's going to be a thoroughly enjoyable show.
This episode wasn’t as funny as the previous ones but I enjoyed it nonetheless.
- ED…poor ED, he has lost them all. Even though, he doesn’t have them anymore, I still think he looks great …especially with his hair down.
- I don’t know if the blond girl is an ally or a foe…but she has awoken my curiosity that’s for sure.
- A new character was introduced, a very adorable one. Its name is PQ and he is so cute!! I do wonder what is hiding behind all that cuteness, I mean…I wonder what is the special mission that the blond girl gave to PQ…
- Kon’s childhood memory and the reason why he doesn’t like pets was the funniest part of the episode for me.
---------- Post added October 28, 2012 at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was October 21, 2012 at 05:32 PM ----------
The episode was ED-centered. We learned a little more about Erec. He has a very pretty girlfriend, her name is Emilia. I think they have known each other since childhood, since she lives near his family’s estate.
Now…besides the ending (which at least for me was very funny), the rest of the episode was okay, not hilarious but enjoyable. We got to see the softer side of ED; he loves his gf very much, to the point of unleashing his power to its full potential in order to protect her.
One thing I’m very curious about is whether the blond girl is an ally or a foe, sometimes I think she is an ally but other she seems very suspicious…
---------- Post added November 04, 2012 at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was October 28, 2012 at 08:24 PM ----------
This week’s episode was okay. It made me laugh a couple of times but it wasn’t all that great. It had the potential to be a great episode but then they decided to go in another direction and well…I didn’t like that direction very much.
Maybe it is just me but I feel that instead of the series getting better and better with each episode, the opposite is taking place. We started with great episodes, and then with enjoyable episodes, now just an okay episode…hopefully next episodes will go back to being great.
I haven’t totally given up on this series but I do confess that the thought of dropping it has crossed my mind. However, it is because I’m very curious about the blond girl that I’ll give this anime a couple of more eps.
Hopefully next episode is better.
Last edited by destiny4ever; November 04, 2012 at 10:00 PM.
lol i didn't watch this since the episode 2, kinda dropped it. seems like it was the good decision
We had a little bit of plot but I’m okay with it because the episode was hilarious! Poor green monster, his mission was to scare and hurt the DT gang but he was the one who ended up traumatized and physically and emotionally wounded.
All the members of the gang were so funny in this episode, some more than others, but they all helped to make this episode a very enjoyable one.
---------- Post added November 18, 2012 at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was November 13, 2012 at 10:39 PM ----------
- One of the best episodes of this series! It was epically hilarious. I spent most of the episode lol.
- Kon was so funny in this episode and his interactions with ED were very funny as well.
- ED’s wish was priceless!
- And Sangail (?), so he prefers cute cats over cute girls…^^
---------- Post added November 25, 2012 at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was November 18, 2012 at 08:34 PM ----------
- A very informative and very funny episode .
- I learned a lot about the evolution of game consoles. ^^
- Kon was so funny in this episode; almost everything he said made me LOL.
- Next episode the blond girl appears, I can’t wait to know more about her.
A delightfully insane episode.
Hopefully the next episode will bring us more ED versus Kon though. Those "fights" have all been especially hilarious.
Last edited by Jammin; November 25, 2012 at 08:31 PM.
I thought I was the only one here on MH who hasn’t given up on this series, so it is very nice to see you posting here, Jammin.
And ED vs. Kon is pure win; it is one of the reasons why I enjoyed ep. 7 so much.
Gintama not withstanding, I've actually found it to be the most enjoyable anime for me this season. There is something to be said for pure goofy fun.
For me, this anime has been a rollercoaster. Some episodes have been great, others have been so-so and others put me on the verge of dropping this series. However, episode 7 and 8 made me glad that I decided not to drop it. ^_^Quote:
Dresden's Files book is coming out tomorrow and I felt the sudden urge to reread the whole series.
It's hard to beat a series of really good books even the second time through.
As for Ixion Saga. It's plot is...barely there at times but I'm a sucker for odd characters put in odder situations. And there is a healthy amount of that at all times.
Though I'd probably watch just for E.D. if it came down to it. Every scene he's in makes me crack up.
I like all the characters but my favorite is definitely E.D. He is hilarious as you said, and sometimes his seriousness makes him all the funnier.Quote:
---------- Post added December 02, 2012 at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was November 26, 2012 at 10:27 PM ----------
It was a very good episode!
-We finally learned the name of the blond girl, her name is Alma Flora. She knows ED and she is an Ixion, whatever that is. She is very powerful and she gave ED a new sword, a very cool sword btw.
- The best part of the episode for me was the conversation between Erec’s subordinates, those stories were hilarious. And KT is a girl!!! I thought he was a very feminine man but it seems she is a woman disguising herself as a man so she can be Erec’s subordinate and be by his side. All the guys admire ED but KT has quite the crush on him.
- ED admitting that he needed the help of his friends/subordinates was really cool, the fact that he admitted that made me like him even more. Sometimes ED seems more the hero of this story than Kon himself. ^^
- Mmm…PQ went outside and a bright light appeared, I wonder what PQ turned into?