Manga News: Check out these new manga (5/18/15 - 5/24/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Cast your votes to determine the best parent in the Anime Showdown.
i think thats how the other worlds will look like ...of course togashi will not take the story as
it is he will take just the idea
this is called the tree of Yggdrasil in the nordik methology
as it looks they are meany worlds related to a big tree as it's roots
• One of the roots of this tree to Nniflheim underworld
• extend to other Ewtonheim land of the giants
• The third extends to the Asgard home of the gods and underneath there wells
and under the tree there is three wells
• Ordibronr (fate well) where the Alnorn drink
• Hvergielmer (the source that boil) where monster Nidhwg live nibbles roots
• Maimispreunr (Mimir well ) source of wisdom, which Odin sacrificed his eye
this is some questions to discuss
1..how do you think the hunters will enter to the d.c ?
2..what do you think ging will do from his last position ?
3.. the next battle will be between whom ?
4..what will be the next move of dancho after being released from the j.c ?
5..what is your favorite character from the newest ones ?
Last edited by zzigg; September 30, 2012 at 05:34 PM.
Asgard land of the gods....
Out of all the new characters my favorite is (it's pretty obvious) Beyond Netero
Actually...Doubt it. Didn't you see the teaser map Togashi showed? :O
I've posted me theories about the Outside world before and can't really be bothered repeating. But I'll summarise and say that I think Gon is born of the World Tree.
And it is my theory that the design for Greed Island was inspired by the Dark Continent.
that's not dark continent, the tree itself is not like that.
looks more like something from fairy tail XD