This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Claymore
Found something on baidu
Status: Somewhat FakeOnly fake part about the unidentified figure to be one-armed and long hair warrior.
According to this spoiler, from what I can tell chapter 132 is about Raki receiving Isley's message (probably from Chronos and Lars), Cassandra the Dust Eater is reaching Priscilla immediately, the reminiscence of the organization (likely Dae and Rubel), and finally a unknown mysterious one-armed long hair warrior appear, her back is shown coming out of a small forest (Irene?!)
Another one from baidu, very similar to the first one.
Status: Confirmed by Gene
132 Chapter Title
"彷徨える者" or "徘徊的人"
The Wandering One
Almost the same as the first spoiler, but with different details, Miria comes in the middle of the coversation and talks with Chronos, as Cassandra is about to reach Priscilla, Dae is following her on a white horse and Rubel is along on a dark horse, and at the end there is also a mysterious figure coming out of a forest (unexpected return).
The Wandering One
Raki, who is observing the battle of the warriors, what is the motive of the two awaken beings who appear in front of him!?
- Raki: Talk about something with me..?
- Chronos: Your training method for your body (muscle) is rather interesting.
- Chronos: A body which is purely human that isn't linked to yoma flesh and blood, and being able to hold a giant sword, one can suspect that you are able to achieve this kind of physical muscle through training that is aim at fighting our kind. This kind of sword technique is not designed for opponent that is human. Where and who did you learn it from?
- Raki: The male warrior generation, I heard that from others that it existed for a short period. That's right, if that's the case I have something to ask you as well.
- Raki: My sword fighting teacher was named Isley, up until a few years ago we were living together.
- Lars: What? How could it be Isley...
- Raki: From the beginning at the ruins in the north when he took me in, I thought he was just human. But after a few years, I progressively realized that he was not a normal person. Not long after that, it felt as if me along with another person were forced to leave his side. Even up until now, I still have no clue about the true identity of this person who I am indebted to.
- Chronos: Hehehe.. Isley huh... So, it has to be to this incredible name that comes up. Isley was the first generation warrior No.1 or you could say he was the strongest male warrior during that time.
- Raki: First generation No.1...
- Chronos: Oh, very strong. In a sense that even all those who you are with together couldn't win against, it is that kind of strong.
- Chronos: Comparing to him, even the strength of the then No.2 had a significant difference. During that warrior period, he never showed his true strength, well it is a depthless kind of strong.
- Chronos: That guy was the last to awaken among the single digits. Now I think about it, he didn't really have to do that.
- Raki: Awaken..
- Chronos: We all have different reasons, but in most cases it was against our will. That guy at that time actually awaken on his own will, perhaps he did it in order to hunt and kill us who were awakened. Looking at it like that, he really was full of sense of responsibility.
- Chronos: However, that kind of will of duty contradicted the whole process of awakening. Once awaken, the will of duty from the human side does not completely transfer to this side.
- Chronos: Once awaken, Isley was then walking the same path as we do. Looking back at it now, from the chaos of the northern battles many awaken beings were eliminated, maybe it was driven by the reminiscence of that will from back then.
- Chronos: The Northern City was actually destroyed to the ground, not even one citizen was spared, it was sickening.
- Chronos: That Isley was killed not long ago by the weapons of the organization. We are the only two that are left of the male warrior generation.
- Chronos: Why are you not surprise at all? You heard it before already?
- Raki: No, but before we separated, I noticed that he was pursued by something. Perhaps, I think he sensed that his death was coming soon. He pushed us away, he did it so that probably we wouldn't be involved in it.
- Chronos: Hmm. After awakening, there is no thinking or consideration like that. He probably wanted to play the game of family up until the very end.
- Chronos: Oh, oh, time's up. I didn't ask about the thing I want to yet.
- Chronos: I will ask simply this. Regarding that monster that surpasses the abyssal ones, how much do you know?
- Chronos: If that thing wishes to revive completely then of course it would aim for our powers. That thing should still have power to completely annihilated everyone in its immediate surrounding, however it didn't even touch anyone there, instead it went straight to us.
- Chronos: This is something I cannot comprehend from the start of this whole thing, then finally I realized some unnoticed clue, that is your existence which is neither a warrior nor a woman.
- Chronos: This silence. I take it that you are silently admitting it.
- Miria: You guys left that battlefield without even a single scratch, what is the reason for you two to purposely visit this city?
- Miria: Depending on your reply, we would decide if we would need to use all our battle forces to attack.
- Chronos: You should already understand. There are only 9 of us who evaded the attacks by that being who surpasses the abyssal ones without any injury, that's even less than half.
- Chronos: Those have already gain significant distance between that monster and are eagerly observing things that are unfolding.
- Chronos: We are the types that do not want to do anything, we only came here to warn you all to be careful.
- Miria: Then after you leave this place...
- Miria: You guys really only wish to keep distancing yourself from that monster that surpasses the abyssal ones, and just keep holding your heads down to survive?
- Miria: Seeing an opponent that is much stronger than yourself, you are quick to your escape, after that you would only be in bitter days surviving on scattering around for scrapes.
- Lars: Watch what you said, damn little brat (smelly little brat).
- Chronos: Hold it Lars. This is only a simple provoking. Then, what is that you rebellious ladies really want to say.
- Miria: We are planning to battle that one that surpasses the abyssal ones with our own wills. Perhaps, in your eyes this is a idiotic thing. But, if there a possibility to defeat that thing, then you all would want to defeat it, it is probably something you all truly wish.
- Chronos: Fine. Let me consider this possibility that you are referring to. If it turns out to be meaningless, then I would end you all with my own hands right here.
- Yuma: Oh..
- Miria: The approaching Abyssal One, we need to wake her up first.
- Miria: Right now, she is being urged (influenced) here by the will of Priscilla that one that surpasses the abyssal ones. I'm afraid she is heading here to be absorbed.
- Miria: If that's the case, there would a winning side coming out of that those two beings battling there. With an extra power the mindless organism would probably be suppressed. If it turns out that way, then we could hardly do anything by that time, our powers couldn't even rival that of that monster originally already.
- Miria: We first must absolutely have to prevent that from happening.
- Miria: If it all goes well, then after the Abyssal One regains herself she would fight that thing, then we would use our powers, along with other strong powers on the other sides, then the possibility of defeating that monster increases.
- Miria: I do not think this is meaningless to you guys.
- Chronos: Hohoho, of course it is not meaningless, but it is pointless. You really think that everything would go smoothly according to plan?
- Miria: I already said this is matter of possibility from the start. If everything does go according to plan, then possibility of defeating that thing would not be zero. However, it is a fact that this possibility would not be able to be achieved without the participation of everyone there.
- Chronos: Good with your words. I can now understand how you are able to gather up the warriors to rebel and destroyed the organization.
- Chronos: Alright, spreading your words to those over there is really no problem at all. But, at the end, the ones who need to take actions first is everyone here.
- Chronos: Rather or not we would follow through really depend on what you all are truly capable of.
- Chronos: Well then, good bye. You are battling until death with them I suppose.
- Chronos: Take advantage of the right moment, when you talk with that one you would become the strongest sword blade than anyone here.
- Raki: The strongest sword blade than anyone here...
- Clare: Raki! Are you alright? Are you injured? What did you guys talk about?
- Raki: Nope. They are curious that a man is among the warriors and thought it was unbelievable. They wanted to know who I am.
- Clare: Really, that's good. Don't let me worry so much.
- Miria: Tabitha, what is the status of the Abyssal One.
- Tabitha: After that one time that she increased her speed, she remains the same and she is still keeping the same speed. The internal battle between the two beings that surpass the abyssal ones is in the same deadlock, no side is gaining any advantage.
- Miria: The status did not change at all, huh.
- Deneve: You really think the awaken beings would follow through?
- Miria: Who knows (God knows), after all there is a suggested path.
- Miria: If they even want to cooperate with us in the slightest, at least they probably won't be feeding upon the human in this city.
- Deneve: It would best if that is the case.
- Miria: From here on out, let's start our battle plan. Everyone go to your assigned battle stations. The target is the Abyssal One approaching from the east. Judging from her technique, I am afraid she is the former No.1 nicknamed Dust Eater.
- Miria: Her name is Cassandra, she is the last Abyssal One to be woken by the organization.
- Dae: Finally here, the destination up ahead is Rabona I suppose.
- Dae: The strongest monsters are all gathered here in this land at the biggest Holy City. It is truly fascinating.
- Chronos: What? This yoki is... Abyssal of the West, but she is already...
- Lars: Chronos, this yoki is from...
- Chronos: No, not Abyssal of the West...
- Chronos: It is similar to Abyssal of the West... It is something else...
The youngest to awaken the Abyssal of the West, Riful, her severed body would bring new disaster...!?
Last edited by God Eye Galatea; October 30, 2012 at 12:21 AM.
How is Irene one armed? O.o
Odd speculation there.
Last I checked she had zero arms ... so unless she take Ophelia's or something, its likely someone else like maybe Renee (wouldn't mind if she came back hacked up, it would be cannon due to how long Claire was out after she lost her arm and got all cut up, week if I recall). If its Irene though I'll seriously consider dropping Claymore (Im likely just venting but my time even bothering with anything Claymore of late is next to zero except for new chapter time due to lack of passion with the series anymore, so in a sense I all but have anyway)... her return would just be an insult to everything that made Claymore great before it went down hill slowly after the time jump but it got really bad late Destroyer arc or early let's go save Maria to punch her in the face be arc, with a few good moments as exceptions (Roxanne flashback, Hysteria intro, etc...)
Other option could be Audrey and warriors running to back up the ghosts (likely going to happen to prove Mirias "leadership" and sisterhood crap)... so unless every limb was healed by Cynthia, Yuma and others I wouldn't forget about them
Last edited by Ryus; October 29, 2012 at 09:53 AM.
Irene was regenerating a normal arm, that's if Rafaela didn't finish her off after their encounter.
Irene has more link to Priscilla and Clare than Renee, having Renee back doesn't add much unless she has discovered some top secret or new useful ability for the plot, we have Galatea and Tabitha for the role of the "Eye" already. If it is really Irene, then she is finally confronting her fear of Priscilla, and would probably give up her life to half awaken to weaken Priscilla and let Clare finish her (I think awakening gives you back your lost limbs, Roxanne was limbless after she tried to attack Cassandra but after she awakened she had her arms and legs back), she would probably do something epic and crazy if it's really her.
Last edited by God Eye Galatea; October 29, 2012 at 10:12 AM.
I wouldnt mind Irene returning but i think it will be better if it was Renee because i dont think Rafaela would have had any reason to keep Irene alive. But shouldnt Renee have regenerated her arm because shes a defensive type ? Im also looking forward to finally see Cassandra XD. I hope we see her enter the fight instead of just heading towards Priss ^^
Normal arm... yeah... wouldn't count that one since unless its Raki sized it can't swing a Claymore one handed. I'm trying real hard not to picture her with an arm that big nowI
Sad part though is if it is her, Yagi will likely make it begin human level... but due to it being 7 years later she was able make yoki flow in it once again. Best yet Claire can now keep the arm since she doesn't need two right handed ones.
Last edited by Ryus; October 29, 2012 at 10:02 AM.
I would so love for this rumor to be true, Ilena is awesome
I wounder what was Isleys message to Raki, maybe something about Priscilla?
Can't wait for Thursday
---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------
Anyways, I knew about the human arm comment but didn't mention it since a) it would be useless in battle b) many years ago speculated she just said that to get Claire to accept it but secretly lying knowing that now that she used yoki the org would find her any moment know and kill her. Like a mother telling there kid the dog ran away rather than the truth that it died when it ran out into the road.
But with all the ass pulls of late I wouldn't put it past yagi to do what you said, in fact I posted just that a moment before you in response to another post. Lolz
Now as to Isley's message to Raki... my guess... find a better family than Priscilla. Upon hearing that Raki knows its his destiny to be with Clare but pimp AB Chronos thinks it means become a warrior then awaken and join him. I really have no idea, or care, more made the guess just due to how poorly I see the plot of late. Bad guys die since their vice is hubius and have no family, good guys live since they have love and fix each others dumbness.
Last edited by Ryus; October 29, 2012 at 10:25 AM.
Plus we have the zombie plot line to consider. Maybe a hellcat infected Renee will show up along with other infected ones in some horde... kinda a counter to Priscilla summoning Cassandra (or maybe Renee is just fleeing from this horde). This way the plan to save the city goes to hell and guarantees either The Destroyer is going to win the struggle or Priscilla. But either way the ghosts can't stop both from reaching the blob.
I know totally random speculation but Yagi loves his video games and I believe resident evil was mentioned in one interview... so who knows maybe...
Last edited by Ryus; October 29, 2012 at 10:42 AM.
Renee was indeed shown to dive into the consciousness of the Destroyer, she is the only one beside Clare to be shown to go into the mental world, but we are not sure if Galatea can do that or not afterall she is the "God Eye," Yagi sensei has nerfed her so much lately...
Reaction to the theory of horde of infected Destroyer spawns
Chopped up zombie headless hellcat rider Beth and hellcats armed Dauf coming back to haunt us! lol In a serious note, if the there is a horde of infected, it probably be a some sort of a hybrid of Abyssal Eaters and Hellcats that don't any emit yoki, otherwise it would have probably been detected already.
Last edited by God Eye Galatea; October 29, 2012 at 11:05 AM.
I love the infected Horde appaearing idea XD. And i think if Renee is still alive maybe shell lead the warriors at the Org. to Rabona so that they could help out, and she could tell the warriors what went on with the destroyer and stuff. Maybe Renee will be able to sense and figure out how the Destroyer and Priscilla ahve managed to fuse with each other and along with Tabitha and Galatea they could sense how to seperate them ?
It looks like Riful sth (in appearance) . but Chronos felt it's sth else~~
Chronos told Raki Isley 's story, also the fact that he is the last one among all male warrior to awake (on his own will)
Miria Suggests to Cooperate with the ABs(only 9 of them left, 2male + 7 female) to stop Cassy first.
Rest remains the same as I wrote under the acct Mjrpwt.
This chapter is even more conversation heavy than the previous ones that might bored some fans, but at least looks interesting to me in last few pages.
We don't know if it's really Irene (but i doubt that it's Lune since they the spoilers would have said so considering that her hairs are too unique for not giving away her realm identity imo), but personally i don't think that there would be anything strange for her to be stil alive (and it could also be explained very well with the memories that Claire received from Raph).
Tbh i wouldn't even be surprised if in all those years Irene was able to obtain a claymore-arm since i'm not so sure that it's impossible to regenerate limbs, maybe attack warriors just need a lot of time to do it (and i doubt someone else beside Irene had the luxury to really try to regenerate for that long while being a warrior on duty.....).
Theoretically speaking, (i had alreay speculated in the past that even attack warriors should be able to regenerate lims, they just need a long time to do it) considering that awakened attack warriors can regenerate limbs (with a lot of time), i don't see why attack warriors shouldn't be able to do the same (especially if they are able to awakens only a single part of their body, like Irene can).