Manga News: Check out these new manga (5/25/15 - 5/31/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Cast your votes to determine the best parent in the Anime Showdown.
In chapter 682, Oda was asking people to propose ideas for next Omake, as you can read in the title: "Also recruiting ideas for manga extras! E.G. What if Luffy was a sombie/policeman?"
So, what idea would you like for next Omake?
What if Luffy was/is_________________________________________?
(Here you can consult the list of Omakes already done by Oda.)
Last edited by ukimix; October 08, 2012 at 11:47 AM.
What if Luffy was smart, or even a scientist ?
Scientist would be a great. As world government scientist aslo. In that line it would be nice Strawhats as government ministers, with fake smiles and bodyguards.
I would like strawhasts as themselves 50 years in the future... with grandchildren some of them. I suppose that if they are not sailing, since they are sailors, they would like to live in a seaside town... as Lord Raileyght.
- Zoro would have married Tashigi, and they would have a sword store.
- Chopper would be the head of the Hospital (he would marrieage a raccon and would have raccon-reindeer grandchildren)
- Frankie pretty much as Raileyght, would repair ships (no grandchildren because he have changed his weenie for a gun already)
- Robin would teach in College (no grandchildren... mmm or maybe yes, idk).
- Nami would live in a luxury mansion, alone because she prefers money,
- Sanji would serves in his own restaurant and would have beautiful waitresses,… of course, with the years he would become a lecherous pervert... Of course no grandchildrens and just a son that visit him once a year.
- Luffy would have the One Piece hanging in the living room. He would have married Hancock and they would have many granchildren
- Brook would be playing ukulele in a beach with Laboon in the vicinity. Only bones, so no granchildren
- Ussop would have married Kaya, and they would have a nursery.
Last edited by ukimix; October 08, 2012 at 09:30 PM.
50 years from now Brook is probably dead