Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out these new manga (5/18/15 - 5/24/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Cast your votes to determine the best parent in the Anime Showdown.
Translations: One Piece 787 by cnet128 , Bleach 627 by cnet128 , Gintama 543 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ten Commandments

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Yoichi Hiruma's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ten Commandments

The Seven Deadly Sins vs Ten Commandments

The Sins still lack the numbers to challenge and fight against them

What do you think?

Will Gilthunder, Griamor, Hauser etc will help them?

Or if the Sins somehow, i mean all of them find their Sacred Treasures then the battle is gonna be more balanced?
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic187522_2.gif

Global Moderator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ten Commandments

One alone was not powerful enough to beat Hendricksen who must be very weak compared to the Demons, even with their STs I don't them winning, or maybe the comments that the Sins were stronger than Hendricksen should be taken seriously, they might be better as a group, they are supposed to be invincible after all.

Don't know about the trio but Arthur should be helpful in the future.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, a lot of people were faily weakened by the time they fought hendricksen although to be honest I don't see how exactly they would win against them if any one of them is actually stronger than grey hendriksen. We are talking about all of the sins and holy knights attacking hendriksen and him receiving no damage. And then he was defeated because meliodas took all that damage onto himself into a massively powerful attack. That did not even kill hendriksen to boot. We have yet to see the full power of any one sin as far as I can tell however even then it kinda seems like the sins are kinda outmatched in numbers and quality. Gilthunder and co are definitely outclassed by quite a bit. Which would be a shame.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

We also have Arther in the wings, so we'll have about 8 powerful fighters for sure, at least, when he finally discovers his true power. Depending on his feelings now, Hendricksen might also come back to help, so that'd be 9. I can see Gilthunder, Hauser, and Griamor attempting to fight one on their own. So that's all 10 Commandments occupied.

Power wise though? I'm not sure. We need to see how powerful the 10 Commandments are before we can make that judgement. If they stomp the Sins now, it'd be a good measure, as we know they aren't at full power yet. On the other hand, the Sins will also be potentially powered down because of the their current emotional states and the fact that they are split up.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Nico Brown's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Im sure that Meliodas will be fighting a couple of these guys himself. Not at the same time obviously but he will surely engage in combat and defeat more than just one. The other Sins are sure to get their own Commandment to fight til death. While the remaining ones will get teamed up on by Gilthunder, Hauser, Arthur etc.

多林寺 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Band of the Hawks 2
    Post Thanks / Like

I see Gilthunder, Griamor and Hauser teaming up to take out one of the commandments, but individually? I don't think they measure up to be honest.

I would say the same for King too, but like eefrit said, we don't know their strengths so it's difficult to say at this stage besides what Hendricksen experienced.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Arthur needs to learn some magic/elemental based attacks or something like that

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ranking of Ten Commandments

We know only so far the names of Estarossa, Zeldris and Fraudrin, so the others will be just random fanmade names, for now

In my opinion, the power levels go like this

1) Estarossa

2) Zeldris

3) The woman with the demon like cape

4) Fraudrin

5) Half naked super saiyan woman

6) The dude with the long rapier

7) The tall demon with the armor

8) The demon octopus woman

9) The huge ogre like creature

10) The monstrosity which is like a dark cloud and has many demon faces

How would you rank them?

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ladylola's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ranking of Ten Commandments

I think that there is already a thread about the 10 commandments and is it really necessary to make one to rank them? Can't we do it in the other thread?
    I feel confined, only free to expand myself within boundaries

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't really expect much of fraudrin's power level. If he is so powerful... why keep dreyfus' body? Shouldn't a body weaker than that of himself be detrimental to him? It makes sense to keep the body during his infiltration but what about now?

The only thing that really stands out about him as far as I can tell is the marking on his head. So far we have seen 2 specific demon markings. The one meliodas has and shared with zeldris and estarosa and the one fraudrin has. The other demons don't seem to have anything.
    Last edited by kkck; February 09, 2015 at 02:31 PM.

Global Moderator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    I don't really expect much of fraudrin's power level. If he is so powerful... why keep dreyfus' body? Shouldn't a body weaker than that of himself be detrimental to him? It makes sense to keep the body during his infiltration but what about now?

The only thing that really stands out about him as far as I can tell is the marking on his head. So far we have seen 2 specific demon markings. The one meliodas has and shared with zeldris and estarosa and the one fraudrin has. The other demons don't seem to have anything.
    For cover, it's thanks to this body that he managed to freed the others. Dreyfus is powerful and has a GHK status so his position is good among humans too, he should logically become more powerful when he uses his Demon powers, above Demon Hendricksen at least.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

For some reason, i don't know exactly why, it may be his whole trickster and confident attitude, i just expect Fraudrin to be really powerful, him being in the top 5 demons

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Demonspeed View Post
    For cover, it's thanks to this body that he managed to freed the others. Dreyfus is powerful and has a GHK status so his position is good among humans too, he should logically become more powerful when he uses his Demon powers, above Demon Hendricksen at least.
    Yeah but he does not need cover anymore. And even if dryfus had that position, he really doesn't anymore. He was exposed and as far as everyone is concerned he is a dead man who betrayed everything for power. His kingdom, his friends, his allies.... He betrayed so hard he literally has no allies right now. The only thing he has going for him is that everyone thinks he is dead (only a few people suspect otherwise). If he needs the body for something it is definitely not for cover seeing that no one would recognize his actual body anyways.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ladylola's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post

...he keeps it because he likes it? He did say that when Hendi freed the demons. Sometimes the answer is just that simple, but I expect him to shift to his demon form when the fight gets tough.
    I feel confined, only free to expand myself within boundaries

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Holt's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Arthur would also lend a hand when he awakens his power and they're 7 sins so that's 8 commandments engaged. That leaves 2 unaccounted for. Either meliodas/sins fights more than 1 or Gil, slader, fauser, griamor and perhaps some others gang up on one.

Power-wise, there's no indication as of now that the sins would even match up much less holy knights (that aren't even GHK level). Although we obviously haven't seen the sins at full power yet. Still hendricksen was immensely powerful and these guys are supposedly the demon elites. It'd take tremendous effort to best them.

New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast