MangaHelpers Art Contest Week 09-10 ~ Photography!
Hello everyone, it's time for the fifth art contest!
This fortnight's art contest category is Photography with the theme From dusk to dawn. This means that you need a picture, taken by you, of an outdoor scenario at night/sunset, since we're celebrating the Halloween. Here goes a sample:
Theme: From dusk to dawn
- All members may join this competition. There is no minimum post or user status you need to have to join the contest.
- Entries for the contest must be posted in this thread.
- Each participant can only submit ONE entry and that entry should be new (meaning it must not have been used in contests hosted by MangaHelpers previously).
- Submissions not following the week's theme will automatically result in disqualification. If you have any question about the contest, you can ask it here in this thread.
- No excessive, rude or porn-related content in the contest.
- No plagiarizing is allowed.
- You must be the author of your picture.
- You must avoid too much manipulation, that would make the picture looks like a digital creation.
- Submission is open until 11 / 14 / 2012 at 07 AM EDT.
Voting DetailsCode:"Theme Name" - "Work Title" by "Artist Name" (Your photography) "Comments"
- Voting will proceed after submission period is over.
- Announcement of winners and next contest and new theme will be done as soon as possible after the voting period is over.
I'm expecting you all to embrace the challenge and take our breath away!
Good luck, everyone!
Photography- Somewhere in Seoul by Akia999
Comments :Took it last year from a balcony.Pardon the quality of the photo.
Maybe I can participate in an art contest for once...
Title: Sunset rainbow by k-dom
Just fresh from this week-end, the bad weather made itself beautiful.
Photography - mysterious cloud formation by Charlie
*Sorry for the low q pic - its from my phone cam from a few days back. I wanted to wait to post for a better scene /shot ^^:
im so in this ,finally an art contest i can participate in .give me a few days ,i'll shoot something
i dont really have the time to shoot something new ,i picked something from my library
Photograpy - To The Horizon by shinsengumi
Photography - Snowy Night by DeBaron8
Probably one of my better night shots with my really old camera. xP
Also please let me know if the image is too large. I didn't see anything about a size limit so please let me know if there is and I'll resize it accordingly. Thanks. =)
Photography ~ Plastic Bertrange by Teubier
An outdoor scenery, located in an inner environment. Following the rules, as always...
Last edited by Teubier; November 07, 2012 at 07:23 AM.
Photography - Endless Sorrow by TheBoss
Sorry I took so long to post but I'm stuck with lots of things to do lately.
Its a fairly old pic from my cellphone so dont be picky on the quality '-'
For those who wonder where this is HERE, Its in portuguese sorry xD
I wish I could post some pics of the canyons T_T
Last edited by TheBoss; November 11, 2012 at 07:01 PM.
Photography - Somewhere in the LDN by Bugzee
Credits: Me and iphone4 camera in a bus looking out of the window. xDDDD
If it's too late for me to enter then please disregard my post:
It was really close to the deadline, so I'll consider it ~Far
Last edited by goldb; November 14, 2012 at 08:10 AM.