The new chapter is out today guys! Enjoy reading http://www.mangainn.com/manga/chapte...nsei-s-project
I doubt Mikumo's group pose a threat, they all were brainwashed by friendship.
I thought that Rimi was brainwashed into a fighting machine but it was not the case.
Well, the chapter was interesting.We know now several things:
1. Even though Miu is damn strong, she still lacks in several aspects like sensing presense from a distanse. Lugh seems to be damn stronger in this. If he managed to do it from a big distanse and that was a presense of a professional who knows how to prevent people from sensing it, while Miu barely managed to feel Tanaka, who isn't that far from her and obviously is below Master level, let alone Super Master like Shigure and Tanaka was just behind her. Still, it obviously isn't a proof of Lugh's strength overall. It's just that he is better in something that Miu or Kenichi. That's all. And I believe both Miu and Kenichi should learn this skill as it's quite usefull for them as they are obviously not that strong to fight serious opponents of a low Master level, so they should know, when to quit.
2. Tanaka seems to power-up, but still not enough to get to a Master Level and he is still quite determined to kill Ogata Isshinsai. And the best thing I liked was that Elder compared him to Ogata... So at some point we might learn what turned Ogata to be like he is now. Maybe he wasn't as bad as he is now.
3. Rimi got a considerable power-up. At least it seems that her speed got a very decent power-up as well as she managed to release her Dou Ki. I don't really know if I like to see her fighting Miu. Anyways Miu will win no matter what and I don't like the very reason for the fight as Miu never showed any slight interest in Ryuto, even though Ryuto might still have some ffelings for her. The thing I liked actually was the fact that Odin actually cares about Rimi despite his normally cold looks towards her. He was really afraid, when he saw her spacing out with strange eyes and especially after Kensei said that he released her Dou Ki. And then he was really relieved, when it happened to be just a big tiredness from training and running to this base.
4. Also it seems that Yami is really that powerful, influencial and wealthy that they don't even mind one or two bases being destroyed as they have tons of money to successfully build a new modern base in no time. Also it seemd to be Kensei's plan from the start to lure Ryuozanpaku there and also to let his disciples test Shinpaku Alliance's strength.
5. It also seems that now Kensei's Yomi will unite with Natsu, Kushinada and Rachel in order to defeat Kenichi, Miu and Shinpaku Alliance. Though I don't see how it can be possible as the problem states that no matter what only Kenichi and Miu can actually defeat Yomi. As in the last fight it was clearly seen that neither Takeda, nor Sieg held a candle near Lugh and I doubt it would be different againbst other Yomi members, while it was obvious that other members of Shinpaku Alliance are considerably weaker than these two.
P.S. You might dissagree with me, but it's just as I see this chapter and the match-up between Yomi and Shinpaku Alliance.:-P)
Last edited by Jorge D. Dragon; November 02, 2012 at 06:23 AM.
all out war here we go i waited for this since yomi was introduced^^
The thing about Lugh sensing Shigure prolly has something to him being blind and therefor having his other senses heighten and it dosent really mean much like Rimi was faster than Miu the first time they met but still weaker than her. And people shouldnt look down on Takeda or Sieg, since Takeda held his own against Lugh he didnt win but he didnt lose either and both walked away without injurys thats a draw as far as i can see and Sieg is a counter type fighter so getting hit is kind part of his style (not to mention after Thor interrupted Sieg put his neck in place and took no damage from the hit).
The ones hyping Lugh prolly wont be happy but im pretty sure now with this new development that he is gonna be fighting Takeda, before he could end up fighting Kenichi since Rimi is after Miu and Berserk didnt look the least bit interested but now with 3 official member joining the fight i dont see he going up against Lugh. The issue now is who is gonna face who, if you put Kensei disciples bellow/equal or above the official Yomi players dosent really matter since they are still quite a bit stronger then majority of the Shinpaku Alliance. Thor and Ukita are useless and Kisara, Freya and Sieg are prolly not quite there yet only decent one would be Takeda. Maybe Renka will fight Rachel again but that would still leave plenty of enemies.
Well, I'm not hyping Lugh that much. I even stated myself that I doubt he will be overall at Miu's level. Just pointed that he is stronger in some points than her. That was all.
Though anyway I doubt Shinpaku Alliance can handle this much Yomi. I even seriously doubt they can handle Kensei's Yomi even if Kenichi and Miu take one for each other... I do believe that two of Kensei's Yomi would be enough for Shinpaku Alliance. Especially if the battle starts soon, cause they won't get a chance to power-up.
Though anything can happen, but I won't buy it as Shinpaku Alliance seems considerably weaker. Even if Takeda suprisingly manages to fight to a tie with any of the Yomi in a serious match it would be already strange, but others are too weak as I see it.
Kind of confused with this development. As if four Kensei's disciples weren't enough, Kushinada jumps in with three Yomi, all ready to fight. Not to forget weapon division that is also supposed to work with them. I think it's very hard to make it work out with so many characters at once, it was much simpler with one master, one disciple, final fight and that's it. Extremely simple, yet very effective.
^Good point. I'm on my phone right right meaning I can't express full thoughts, but as it is right now the Shinpaku Alliance are in a shit load of trouble.
Last edited by BASED Shinigami; November 02, 2012 at 01:38 PM.
Well, I just can't see how Shinpaku can get out of it. Hermit seems to be stronger than Takeda, but still weaker than Kenichi, but any other Yomi as well seems to be at least considerably stronger than any member of Shinpaku Alliance, but they also have totally 7 characters and even if we count Rimi against Miu and someone from Kensei's disciples against Kenichi it will still be insanely much for Shinpaku Alliance. I would say that two of others will be enough to trash Shinpaku Alliance bad...
Hmm maybe Berserk wants a rematch against Hermit since he was the one that beat him up and sort of humiliated him. Assuming that happens the match up could be something like Berserk/Hermit, Miu/Rimi, Kenichi/Chikage, Rachel/Renka, Lugh/Takeda and Rest of Shinpaku Aliiance/Weapons division disciples. So far only way i can see there being an all out war without any of the stronger Shinpaku members being forced to fight more than 1 battle consecutively.
Well, we have to take in consideration the time the yomi have spent with the shinpaku alliance at school. Rachel has a rivalry with renka but overall she seems to like the shinpaku guys. Chikage obviously cares deeply for everyone, I doubt she can actually get herself to kill anyone. Tanimoto might be into a rematch with kenichi however he has fought alongside them enough times to be also a friend of not just kenichi but everyone. Berserker is an interesting case but it does not seem like he is a murderer just yet. He was just a punk during the start of the manga and apparently holds some respect for the shinpaku alliance. Only one there that seems to be willing to kill is lugh honestly. Rimi might cross that line though, with her innate crazy and her released dou ki she could easily be dangerous.
Well, I didn't actually think about killing, but they can easily damage Shinpaku guys enough for them to not be able to fight anymore. It would be worse than death to some of them, especially since for most of them Martial Atrs seem to be the most important thing in their life.
Well, anyways it might be interesting as Kenichi and Miu may surprise us. I can really see Kenichi having some new training with Elder in order to achieve new techs and special moves from Furinji Hayato. And thus Kenichi might fight several opponents.
All this talk of "killing and feeding" in this arc is making me anxious. Shounen manga or not If someone doesn't die this arc (Ukita) I'm going to be severely disappointed.
Well, I can easily see most of Shinpaku Alliance members beeing seriously injured in this Arc.
Not dead, because they are going to be the next generation of Masters, but still.
I don't know about Ukita dieing... I really hope he would get Master and manages to power-up at least a bit, because now he is either a comic relief or a hindrance for his friends...