As the tilte says, just name a few things that you have in common with the characters or anything in PoT! For example:
- I was born on November the 28th just like Kikumaru (my favourite character). If PoT is placed in 2008 like the fudomine page says, then we were both born in 1993.
- When I was younger I used to play tennis with the same model as Fuji: Prince EXO3 IIRC.
- I play handball (as a goalkeeper), and in the best match I've ever had I was screaming " I'm on my rhythm!" like a maniac (I watched the Kamio vs Kaidoh episode the night before my match). We played 6 vs 7 half of the match, and it was a tie in the end (BTW, I got booked in the last 6 seconds because I hit someone unintentionally when the other team had a counter attack). Since that day I warm up listening to rock music like Kamio does whenever I do sports.
- I'm a jerk like Atobe (just kidding ).
And some other stuff I can't remember at this moment.
Now I wanna read yours!
Last edited by Kaoz; November 13, 2012 at 03:16 PM.
I can fly like Mutsu.
Well... Before I'd even seen Yukimura at all, from like age young I already wore jackets on my shoulders at school most of the time.
We wear uniform in all schools in England. So I wore my School Blazer on my shoulders.
This annoyed some seniors. They thought I thought I was a leader. They weren't wrong.
Had run-ins and disputes with Seniors a lot.
Like how Byoudouin told the MSers to "Quiet the f*** down" is exactly how I would speak to the MSers if I was in his situation. Completely related to it.
I have the same arrogant approach as all HSers do in Sport when somebody is much younger.
But if they prove themselves I acknowledge them like how Momo acknowledged Ryoma quickly.
If we go by age like Hardy did, I would be in the same grade currently as Ryoma, Kintaro, Dan etc.
I have an attitude like Chitose since I participated in team events only on a whim for most sports.
If the opposition sucks, I play with my non-dominant hand always like Ryoma and Tezuka until they earn the right to play against me properly.
I play softly until my opponent is serious and is finally taking things seriously, like hitting fast, accurate shots, if I see he's better than me, I just go all out from the start. Competition in tennis isn't like this, I just go serious and all out every match, even if he's a much worse player, I don't have pity, because no matter what, just go and win. Also enjoy.
I understand the appeal that characters have towards people like Ryoma and Atobe who have lived overseas. Living overseas is one of the best things in life I believe, as you get to learn from a completely different culture's perspective while learning more about yourself that you wouldn't have otherwise.
Also, come sometime next year I will understand this feeling, as I plan on studying abroad in Italy for a while. Though, I guess I'd be more like Akutsu, a city kid who studied abroad for a time rather than Ryoma or Atobe who actually lived in another country for years. It's still good either way.
- I've been told I look like Shiraishi
- Personality like a blend of Shiraishi, Tachibana and Sanada
- I'm a Taurus like Sanada
- My physical build is in between Sanada and Gin (large frame).
- My racquet is a Babolat pure drive like Sanada
- My style is a physically strong all rounder like Sanada
- I've worn jackets like Yukimura (not to look cool, but because it airs out the armpits)
- I'm left handed like everyone in PoT
Here's something fun. I found my old videos from years ago of me doing PoT moves:
"Swift Like The Wind"
Last edited by Fayte; November 14, 2012 at 11:55 PM.