Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (2/16/15 - 2/22/15).
! Visit the new forums for Tokyo Ghoul and The Gamer!
Forum News: Vote in the final phase of the Anime Awards 2014
10! That's some hawt shit!
9. Close to my dream gurrrrl!
8. It's hawt!
7. Daaayum, wish it had a better looking mouth :<
6. There's something about it that makes it hawt...
5. Average Juubi is Average.
4. Those spikes on its back turn me off.
3. It's the eye! It makes me puke in my mouth!
2. Not sure where its ass is....
1. My worst nightmares put together in a bowl of nasty looking ramen..
This chapter was very rough .
Last edited by Fox666; November 20, 2012 at 07:09 AM.
I wasn't expecting the chapter so early, but I guess you get what you pay for. The translation quality is awful towards the end.
MangaStream might take a few more hours but they always do a better job.
On to the chapter:
- The Juubi is just epically badass. To think that what we thought to be its body was actually a huge freakin mouth. Looks as if Kishimoto pulled his last 35 years of nightmares and stitched them together into one soul-raping monster.
- Obito is treating Madara like a kid and trying to put himself in charge. He is talking like it's his plan and not Madara's. If I was Madara I'd already have slapped that cocky kid in the ear. With all four of his Susano'os hands. Madara just talks back. Obito is too eager to start the Infinite Tsukuyomi and see Rin again.
- I love how Kyuubi and Kakashi seem happy to be working together. The Kyuubi is probably starting to feel more and more accepted by the humans.
- http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/610/11 Why... does the Juubi have a derp face? Was it inertia that caused his jaw to hang back like that?
- The one part I didn't quite get is why Obito is debating whether he gave the Juubi too much consciousness. Huh? He only shows that reaction after he sees Kakashi and Naruto above them, as if that somehow means that the Juubi has too much consciousness. I'm really confused here, but maybe he was talking about Juubi's Bijuuhameha, although Madara doesn't seem to have had any problems with that. Perhaps Obito thought he could control the Juubi.
- http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/610/4 Kishimoto really loves the 3-panel multi-angle pages.
Overall nice chapter actually, but I hope MangaStream's scan comes out soon to fix the confusing dialogue.
Last edited by Criss-Kun; November 20, 2012 at 07:10 AM.
i still am not sure what happened.
anyway, the manga is becoming even cheaper. now Kyuubi will restore everyone......
can Naruto sense the entire Nature energy in all the globe?
Well this chapter just proves their was never a reason Tobi couldn't just warp Naruto or bee away anytime he wanted to saving him a lot of trouble now. Didnt care for the chapter much because its silly that Naruto can hand out healing chakra now. I see the 10 tails using an eye power next chapter
doesn't the jyuubi give the feel and look of...no face from spirited away?
at first it looked to me like juubi absorbed biju damas in his mouth and created biju ray from it , but later i realized it used ray to destroy the balls. How is that saving energy?
- Juubi has no feelings, so there is no talk no jutsu for him. It will have to be sealed.
- Obito and Madara could have fight over juubi control which opens them against attacks.
- Why Obito wonders about too much conciousness? Maybe Madara was doing the ray stuff, and Obito was going to just dodge?
- Kakashi is pulling the tail piece out of Kamui, and Hatchibi is instantly recreating and bijuu daming... ok.
- What Kybii did to that bijuu ray? It looks like ray is split into several directions?
- That picture of the tail on the ground it odd, and Naruto states he made mistake for throwing tail in the air?
Took me like 10 minutes to understand what was going on.
Atrocious chapter yet again.
i know jyuubi's appearance is kind of like zetsu and 1 tail but the design really sucks,
it's too shallow i would expect it looks more complex because this character is significant
if army arrives, will Obito let Madara wipe them all out? Like "Who are we doing tsukiomi for, it everyone is dead?"