Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out these new manga (8/10/15 - 8/23/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Translations: Bleach 639 by cnet128 , Gintama 555 (2) , One Piece 796 by cnet128
New Reply

Thread: The Blood and Bone Clan

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Irishwonder's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The Blood and Bone Clan

A reoccurring plot line in the Breaker is transcending the human body's limitations. This is apparent through Shioon, Sosul, The Black Origin Threshold, and the Blood and Bone Clan.

For those unaware this is the Blood and Bone Clan

So my question is... Do you see or want a point in the story where we'll see Shioon fight super-strength monsters?

My concern is Shioon's growth in skill. The kid is becoming too powerful too fast for the story and I suspect that before we know it even grandmasters won't pose too much a challenge for him. Thus something super-human will have to be introduced to counter him.

Maybe Kaiser? Who himself, seems obsessed with Super Humans (Sosul and 9AD) will have these types of body modifications?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Lasaro Ginjou's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Blood and Bone Clan

These types of body modifications were result of the body's internal breakdown. It was not that it gave them strength by making them monsters. However, it is possible that Kaiser developed the medicine of this school in order to actually cause people's body to change and display abnormal powers. It would be interesting also to see this people lose their consciousness and become like beasts. It will be like and artificial way (using spirit medicines) to distorted Ki and body and lead to an imitation of the black origin threshold. Mindless beasts with super physical strength.... I think it is a far fetched theory but not definitely impossible. This could explain why Kaiser wanted to see Chun-Woo use Black Origin in the end of Part 1.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Irishwonder's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lasaro Ginjou View Post
    These types of body modifications were result of the body's internal breakdown. It was not that it gave them strength by making them monsters. However, it is possible that Kaiser developed the medicine of this school in order to actually cause people's body to change and display abnormal powers. It would be interesting also to see this people lose their consciousness and become like beasts. It will be like and artificial way (using spirit medicines) to distorted Ki and body and lead to an imitation of the black origin threshold. Mindless beasts with super physical strength.... I think it is a far fetched theory but not definitely impossible. This could explain why Kaiser wanted to see Chun-Woo use Black Origin in the end of Part 1.
    I'm actually not a fan of these types of situations, but I do see lingering plot threads that could lead to it.

I agree that the above image is to show the aftermath of the drug that the clan was taking, but we also know that they can do body modifications to improve themselves (Alien Doc's night vision)

I think it seems likely that the Blood and Bone clan are the ones the BFD have working on Sosul's recovery and are the ones who drugged 9AD. So I wouldn't be surprised if we eventually get failed experiment types or Kaiser himself, who doesn't seem to have any martial arts skills, will have body modifications from the Blood and Bone Clan from studying Sosul and 9AD.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Lasaro Ginjou's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

It is a possible scenario. Although, Kaiser is the brain. I doubt that he would put himself in such danger with since he has such a great ambition.

New Reply