I don't even know what to say about the spoiler and its implications. My jaw is stuck on the floor.
If thats the case then i was right about Unohana being a complete psycho, espcialially if she was the 1st kenpachi and she's still alive
Sorry i posted in the wrong thread
This means so many things:
1. Unohana is the person Kenpachi named Yachiru after.
2. Unohana is really damn old.
3. She was probably one of those brutal murderous captains Bach was talking about earlier.
4. Which is probably why she doesn't participate in combat now
5. And which is probably why Yamamoto wanted her and 4th division to stay behind: he knew Bach would have it out for her, too.
Things just got REAL.
Can we please find more out about Isshin? We have waited long enough.
Unohana being Kenpachi is good and all, but she still stood by and let the Quincy wipe the floor with the Gotei. Her being the 1st Kenpachi is anticlimactic now.
Wasn't that so, or maybe I just remember it wrong now.
Unohana being Kenpachi or the strongest captain in terms of cutting power was brought along with her unusually long katana. That holds truth, then. Nice.
I need more info b4 I judge this chapter.
So Retsu was merely a nick-name all along?!
Hahaha...by the way, I wonder if someone can confirm this but I heard somewhere that Retsu roughly translates to Dangerous. If that's true then maybe Kubo was foreshadowing this for a looong time.
Could Yachiru be Zaraki's Zanpakuto spirit?
Last edited by epiczeroxxi; December 12, 2012 at 10:08 AM.
Well Kyoraku becoming CC was already decided (When he showed in that cool eye patch ) but Unohana being the first Kenpachi, that pretty much justifies y she was scary like hell
Wasn't it a tradition in the 11th Division that, to become the next Kenpachi, you were to kill the previous one?