Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (4/13/15 - 4/19/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Come make your nominations in Fairy Tail Awards.
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Shokugeki no Soma 115 Discussion/116 Predictions

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Shokugeki no Soma 115 Discussion/116 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Shokugeki no Soma.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member SMRTLTD's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shokugeki no Soma 115 Spoiler Thread

Source

115 ぶち破る
    ウズラの中からリゾット、柔らかいままでは诘められないが
    ソーマはシューファルシで包んだ
    スタジエールの意図は2つ、一つは"现场に変化を与えること"
    そしてもう一つは"现场から何かを持ち帰ること"
    かくてソーマのウズラ料理は四宫の手直しを経て采用された
    日向子&リュシに四宫のアイアンクロー炸裂
    ■刻んだ足迹――!!

Spoiler show
    Last edited by SMRTLTD; April 16, 2015 at 04:20 AM.

3. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

we will have another stagiaire week or we going to change to another arc?

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

^You know, some of the above posts are considered spam, & would most likely get deleted & warrant an infraction (speaking from experience). The mods are pretty on-the-ball, as of late.

----------

If the spoilers are indeed true, then perhaps his specialty has some form of Italian cuisine in it? Its still hard to pin-point the exact nature of his specialty. I'm almost resigned to the fact that he'll turn out to be a Jouichirou MK II.

This is the 3rd Risotto dish that he has come up with so far, the first 2 being the Apple (against his Pops) & Curry (against Hayama) Risotto.
    Last edited by SMRTLTD; April 16, 2015 at 08:18 AM.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
    ^You know, some of the above posts are considered spam, & would most likely get deleted & warrant an infraction (speaking from experience). The mods are pretty on-the-ball, as of late.

----------

If the spoilers are indeed true, then perhaps his specialty has some form of Italian cuisine in it? Its still hard to pin-point the exact nature of his specialty. I'm almost resigned to the fact that he'll turn out to be a Jouichirou MK II.

This is the 3rd Risotto dish that he has come up with so far, the first 2 being the Apple (against his Pops) & Curry (against Hayama) Risotto.
    I don't think will be something limited by just one kind of cuisine, as he will focus on diner's dishes he will be doing the same as Jouichirou, but with a different specialty , that way he will feet what yukihira need from his chef.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

----------

Actually if you think about it, he use all that he knows on this.

Its a tradicional Japanese dish, with an Italian Risoto and using French ingredients and cooking techinics.

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, and 2nd donburi and 4th dish with eggs. Just saying.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MiniGust View Post
    I don't think will be something limited by just one kind of cuisine, as he will focus on diner's dishes he will be doing the same as Jouichirou, but with a different specialty , that way he will feet what yukihira need from his chef.
    His father doesn't focus on diner dishes, he cooks at a diner but his fusion dishes in general can go all the way to VIP Hotel restaurant and other high class dishes that can appease Erina. Soma is breaking past the diner mentality here with a high class three star worthy french dish. Him breaking out to me suggests Soma's finaly going to stop limiting himself like he has with diner food to find that speciality of his.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
    His father doesn't focus on diner dishes, he cooks at a diner but his fusion dishes in general can go all the way to VIP Hotel restaurant and other high class dishes that can appease Erina. Soma is breaking past the diner mentality here with a high class three star worthy french dish. Him breaking out to me suggests Soma's finaly going to stop limiting himself like he has with diner food to find that speciality of his.
    The french he made just now is inspired by Diner food also. Oyako Don is pretty famous for being cheap and affordable. I think people are reading this wrong, but chapter 114 is not about Soma breaking free from anything, its about Soma realizing his root, which is the food he made in his old restaurant and applying what his has learnt so far into his dish. This is kept in line with Shinomiya's train of thoughts: he too is trying to get back to his root. (and that ingredient literally a 'root', showing how much the author thought about this entire arc as its filled with symbolism. ) The french pie he made was the perfect example, a french cuisine using japanese ingredient. He didn't think it was enough, however, because the synergy between the two style was not achieved. Instead it was just a french dish with a japanese twist and what he wanted was a fusion of style, which is what soma created with this French Oyako don. That's why it was accepted as a menu item and i think that's going to be his specialty from now on. A fusion between styles.

I could be wrong though.
    Translation can be a bit effy between two vastly different language after all. The basis of my analysis are based on Chinese and english scans.
    Last edited by Showatt; April 16, 2015 at 03:09 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^Oh, I wasn't saying he abandoned it or anything, I just meant he limited himself too much to his past experiences and didn't incorperate enough new experiences and techniques going forward. I know this is inspired by a diner dish but he's never transcended it to this extent. Before he was only making partial modifications, this is a complete evolution though to another level where you can't even initially recognize what the original concept of this dish was is all I'm saying. Soma is coming at this challenge from the opposite direction of Shinomiya essentially, but they are still walking towards the same destination.
    Last edited by KrimzonStriker; April 16, 2015 at 03:35 PM.

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

The moment we've all been waiting for!

Spoiler show

Edit:

Spoiler show

Last edited by SMRTLTD; April 17, 2015 at 12:25 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^Anybody else joining him?

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

I assume Hinako will get her share, since she says in that panel she wants to have a taste of it, too.

Other than that, not much info. Will have to wait for more pics to surface.

Edit:

Apparently, next week's issue will have a picture of a luxurious dinner gathering of all the heroines, drawn by Tosh (& Tsukuda-san, too?!) himself.
    Last edited by SMRTLTD; April 17, 2015 at 12:26 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^Oh, that'll be nice to see. I wonder how many of them will get in or will this just mostly be the dorm girls, Erina, Nikumi, Alice, and maybe Hisako?

Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
    ^Oh, that'll be nice to see. I wonder how many of them will get in or will this just mostly be the dorm girls, Erina, Nikumi, Alice, and maybe Hisako?
    Isn't that pretty much all of them?

New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast