Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out these new manga (7/6/15 - 7/26/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Translations: One Piece 794 by cnet128 , Gintama 551 (2) , Bleach 635 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Magi 208 Discussion/209 Predictions

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Magi 208 Discussion/209 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Magi

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

+-----+-----+-----+-----+|Magi Section|Tumblr|+-----+-----+-----+-----+

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 208 Spoiler Thread

Magi - Chapter 208 : Chinese Scan : http://www.mangabird.com/magi-labyrinth-magic-208

a pretty serious chapter ... i wonder what is the ending discussion about ?

and Translation by our dear Aegon-Rokudo : http://mangahelpers.com/t/aegon-rokudo/releases/39213
    Last edited by phoenixmarco; December 21, 2013 at 06:47 AM.

3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Misting's Avatar
    Country
    Taiwan
    Post Thanks / Like

What can I say... Ali, you're awesome. Dat pokerface.

Some spoilers...

Spoiler show

Spoiler show
    Last edited by Misting; December 21, 2013 at 05:40 AM.

5. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ladylola's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Koumei is so creepy. Why would Ali join them after they did such a thing?
    Really there's nothing positive about the Kou empire. I thought it was just because they're manipulated by Al Thamen, but their vision of the world is really not appealing.
    Oh and Ali is so smart XD

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems we will have an excellent chapter, which makes me really happy.
    Anyway I'm glad that Alibaba is becoming smarter when it comes to politics and I wonder if there's some truth in that tradition. LOL
    Can't wait to read the whole chapter.

Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever...
    Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time... That is up to you.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member darkdana666's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

So Mei & En think that Ali will join them... hehehheeh, after declaring that they will erase all evidence of Saluja from memory of the people I wonder how Alibaba will react to what they must have done to his father's grave. I just can't see a scenario in which they left the old kings to rest in peace, knowing their agenda.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bhoot's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.mangareader.net/magi/208
    Its out

Excellent Chapter , Alibaba is getting smarter . Kouen seems to be like the only person in this whole ordeal who hasn't done anything wrong.
    Alibaba seems to rightly have his defense up , though the younger brothers oration seems to have lowered it , I wonder how well he can understand and tackle the circumstances and situations put in front of him in the next chapter .
    Last edited by Bhoot; December 24, 2013 at 01:29 PM.

Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Unify the world... Apparently it is not Al-Tharmen that it is the villain here... But, maybe all this begin with Gyokuen, Koumei is her son anyway, but I doubt. It doesn't like that unify the world makes part of A-Tharmen's plan, which continue unclear, then it is still possible yet, I think.

I don't what Koumei meant with Alibaba is in the same path as them, but Alibaba will not become their ally for sure.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member bonifide's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah Alibaba wont become an ally or unless he will just get get inside info. I think they want Alibaba because they cant compete with Sinbad. I still think Sinbad might be the end game.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Dark Schneider's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bonifide View Post
    Yeah Alibaba wont become an ally or unless he will just get get inside info. I think they want Alibaba because they cant compete with Sinbad. I still think Sinbad might be the end game.
    Like if Alibaba would bridge the gap between kou and 7 seas alliance loool. Even if we Add Alibaba and Mu, Sinbad and his 7 seas alliance are still much more powerful than kou ^^
    Kouen has good intentions, but the ways he's using to achieve them is wrong!! I think Aladdin is going to guide him to the way the world should be unified during the summit by citing Alma Torran's history.
    Last edited by Dark Schneider; December 24, 2013 at 03:47 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Misting's Avatar
    Country
    Taiwan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Like if Alibaba would bridge the gap between kou and 7 seas alliance loool. Even if we Add Alibaba and Mu, Sinbad and his 7 seas alliance are still much more powerful than kou ^^
    I dunno though, Kou does have 6 metal vessel users (5 if not counting Hakuryuu), a Magi, Hakuei's gigantic Paimon household, Kouen's own household of assimilated monsters, and I'm not sure if Gyokuen counts (if she does that's way too OP, haha). If you ask me I think the gap is not that big. I dunno how many more metal vessel users are in the alliance though, maybe there's even more than the ones that showed up already. But they don't have a Magi (Aladdin and Yunan don't support Sinbad that much)... does Titus count now that Reim is allied with the alliance?

Anyway, yeah I don't think Ali will become Kou's ally either. But what if Kouen offered to give Balbadd back to him? That would be quite a dilemma.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member darkdana666's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Honestly... Mei pretty much admits they are liars, so I'm not sure how much he believes his own words, our how much anyone should, liars will say anything to get their way... but if they truly believe that they are unifying or saving the world... they are goddamn delusional! The only thing they are doing so far is getting other countries to unify against them.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 208 Discussion/209 Predictions

Hello! Sorry for the late update and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!

This a really good chapter, i think Alibaba's wittiness and the two Kou bromance really made this chapter totally worth it
    To me, it seems like Meimei is the more twisted one here. But it's so good for his character to be given importancein this arc

+-----+-----+-----+-----+|Magi Section|Tumblr|+-----+-----+-----+-----+

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ladylola's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha Merry Christmas. This was a good chapter. Alibaba is so funny. I wonder how they'll convince Ali to be on their side. Why would he?
    I guess there's no chapter this week

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Pretty unexpected chapter. Meimei didn't seem like the type. Curious to see if this is an act, or he's really as cold and calculating as he suddenly seems.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast