Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (2/23/15 - 3/1/15).
! Visit the new forums for Tokyo Ghoul and The Gamer!
Forum News: Vote in the final phase of the Anime Awards 2014
Translations: Bleach 617 by BadKarma , One Piece 777 by cnet128 , Gintama 531 (2)

View Poll Results: Did Arba care?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. She cared for Sheba in the end.

5 55.56%
  • Nope. Sheba is with Solomon so she's evil.

4 44.44%
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How do you all think Arba felt about Sheba in the end?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

How do you all think Arba felt about Sheba in the end?

I've really been wondering it myself. Yes she killed her, but I think it's possible that she did really believe she was going to be carrying on Sheba's will in her own twisted way. Plus she used her staff and her techniques and referred to her in a loving fashion during the hakuryuu fight.

So yeah, just wondering the consensus. Does anyone think she actually did care, or is she just a manipulative b**ch.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How do you all think Arba felt about Sheba in the end?

I don't think Arba was just a complete wretch at the time. She was simply a zealot who had witnessed the 'death' of her god, I don't think that immediately erased her feelings for those around her. Her fervent belief was simply of far greater value than her friendship with Solomon, or any of the others including Sheba. And she believed she was acting in everyone's best interests. Obviously, within the current era, she's a heartless witch. That took some time though.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think she's heartless. There's a method to her madness is all. I'm quite certain she loved her children and husband in Kou as well, but she's someone that would make sacrifices for her beliefs. They were sacrifices, even if they were dear to her. That's what I think.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

She just loved her god more, but hey look what she did to two husbands and her 3 sons so sheba got off lucky if you ask me.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree more or less with what you've all said. But I think her affection towards her current world relatives is artificial. Since they are part of Solomon's "corrupt world" and all.

Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe she loves sheba and even in the and she loves sheba but as everybody said she just love her god more.
    And I think arba even tried to warn sheba.
    Spoiler show

And :
    Spoiler show

I believe she really loved her family once but something happened and she chose to kill them.
    And I think it may be something related to sinbad's birth.
    Last edited by g01; February 02, 2015 at 01:22 PM.

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by g01 View Post
    I believe she loves sheba and even in the and she loves sheba but as everybody said she just love her god more.
    And I think arba even tried to warn sheba.
    Spoiler show

And :
    Spoiler show

I believe she really loved her family once but something happened and she chose to kill them.
    And I think it may be something related to sinbad's birth.
    Isnt Sinbad already born by the time of that image? I think Sinbad is in his teens already maybe even after Baal dungeon arc

Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zaipher View Post
    Isnt Sinbad already born by the time of that image? I think Sinbad is in his teens already maybe even after Baal dungeon arc
    I mean his born affected her,I do not think that she is affected right after his birth

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I mean his born affected her,I do not think that she is affected right after his birth
    Arba is already the boss of Al Thamen by the time Sinbad was born. When she felt his presence when he was born, she had this wicked look in her face. That means she feared him. Although we're not sure how long has she been Al Thamen's boss (in the current world)...

As for Sheba, I believe she really loved and cared for her. Sheba sees her not only just an older sister, but like a mother. Arba had only changed when she saw her beloved "Father" being swept away by Solomon.

+-----+-----+-----+-----+|Magi Section|Tumblr|+-----+-----+-----+-----+

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel like she honestly loved Sheba like a daughter. And that perhaps she killed her own husband and children because they reminded her of Sheba.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

isn't that a bit suspicious that Arba left Sheba to die right after their fight, instead of killing her head on?

Physically, Arba is stronger than Sheba, and obviously she got the advantage. But both relied on a magic fight... Also, why didn't Arba killed the child in Sheba's womb?...

It's been a year since Alma Torran arc was released and I'm just realising these now...

+-----+-----+-----+-----+|Magi Section|Tumblr|+-----+-----+-----+-----+

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member minette's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaIkaros View Post
    isn't that a bit suspicious that Arba left Sheba to die right after their fight, instead of killing her head on?

Physically, Arba is stronger than Sheba, and obviously she got the advantage. But both relied on a magic fight... Also, why didn't Arba killed the child in Sheba's womb?...

It's been a year since Alma Torran arc was released and I'm just realising these now...
    The power of plot

Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaIkaros View Post
    Arba is already the boss of Al Thamen by the time Sinbad was born. When she felt his presence when he was born, she had this wicked look in her face. That means she feared him. Although we're not sure how long has she been Al Thamen's boss (in the current world)...

As for Sheba, I believe she really loved and cared for her. Sheba sees her not only just an older sister, but like a mother. Arba had only changed when she saw her beloved "Father" being swept away by Solomon.
    Perhaps gyokuen was happy with her family but with the born of 'miracle' she remembered her task
    If I remember correctly,gyouken arrived kou long before al-thamen,Why did not she call them earlier ?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hayatempest's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

If I remember correctly,gyouken arrived kou long before al-thamen,Why did not she call them earlier ?
    I too have been wondering about the timining of her calling them to Kou. In volume 3, Judar stated that he liked Hakutoku better than Koutoku because he was stronger than him (as strong as a king should be), which means he met him and she summoned Al-Thamen while Hakutoku was alive. Also, after the Balbadd arc, Al-Thamen stated they used court ladies to infiltrate some countries, and if Arba was one of them, then why she was sent to a small country at that time like Kou? Unless they were planning that through her influence on her husband, she'll manage to transform three warring countries to a powerful empire.

I was hoping when she was fighting Hakuryuu and the old generals made their entrance that we learn a bit from them about her past with her husband.
    Last edited by Hayatempest; February 06, 2015 at 04:44 AM.
    EnEi crazy fangirl<3

Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hayatempest View Post
    I too have been wondering about the timining of her calling them to Kou. In volume 3, Judar stated that he liked Hakutoku better than Koutoku because he was stronger than him (as strong as a king should be), which means he met him and she summoned Al-Thamen while Hakutoku was alive. Also, after the Balbadd arc, Al-Thamen stated they used court ladies to infiltrate some countries, and if Arba was one of them, then why she was sent to a small country at that time like Kou? Unless they were planning that through her influence on her husband, she'll manage to transform three warring countries to a powerful empire.

I was hoping when she was fighting Hakuryuu and the old generals made their entrance that we learn a bit from them about her past with her husband.
    You have a point but I do not think she was one of the court ladies.
    As I post before I think she was really happy with her family.
    Hakutoku's representation format,he is kinda person that can understand the good and evil (he has the same ideology with solomon and I think he guided by runk),so if her purpose was bad then why did hakutoku married her.
    She called them after kou empire build
    Spoiler show

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast