Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out these new manga (7/6/15 - 7/26/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Translations: Bleach 636 by cnet128 , Gintama 552 (2) , One Piece 794 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 1 of 50 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Magi 274 Discussion/ 275 Predictions

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Magi Magi 274 Discussion/ 275 Predictions

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 274 Spoiler Discussion

This spoiler doesn't sound like Ohtaka, it's not confirmed yet so I'd wait till more informtion... but looks like Hakuei betrayed Kouen, she's heading Balbadd, with a large fleet of SSA beside Sinbad.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner stace's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope it's true

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jan123 View Post
    This spoiler doesn't sound like Ohtaka, it's not confirmed yet so I'd wait till more informtion... but looks like Hakuei betrayed Kouen, she's heading Balbadd, with a large fleet of SSA beside Sinbad.
    I will be in a MAJOR state of shock if this turns out to be true but yeah i get where you are coming from, all these time Hakuei has been seen as neutral or even leaning towards Kouen but to say that she outrightly betray Kouen like that? Sounds wrong but not impossible but it would explain why the Sasan knight was able to come from Tenzan unnoticed

Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

oh my gosh!

google, bing! i summon you!

Quote Quote:
    Sinbad "it's a shame. But if you lend a hand, even more so for you country. Promises in the shindoria at that time because. All leave the job for me!
    After you defeat the Red flame, it just becomes Emperor. Come on, make a peaceful world together or not!
    based sinbad!
    Quote Quote:
    White Dragon "but... In this form. It's did not want to reclaim the country
    such is life, dude!

-----

It's look like arbahakuei's finally acting like a sister ..still...she is dangerous as she may backstab SSA, or attempt to get close to sinbad.
    Last edited by dazo; July 13, 2015 at 12:58 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Alibaba's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

If that's true, that is so fked up. Why is everyone attempting to get rid of Kouen? I honestly can't see what he has done wrong.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

wanting to take over the world is doing nothing wrong?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Alibaba's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stace View Post
    wanting to take over the world is doing nothing wrong?
    I don't agree with his ideals either, but it just seems so cruel to have this done to you.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kid Chameleone's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Alibaba View Post
    If that's true, that is so fked up. Why is everyone attempting to get rid of Kouen? I honestly can't see what he has done wrong.
    hes trying to take over the world and erase history and enslave nations to make the kou immortalized and solidify their rule. sinbad is the lesser of 2 evils, yeah hes manipulative but his vision is everyone working together, albeit under his terms he isnt trying to erase history and pretty much enslave all those who dont agree with him. plus, the kous are dicks and deserve it. when al-queida took over and arba killed the former emperors they didnt do anything but sit back because they knew they would reap benefits. they usurped the crown, and let their homeland be invaded for the sake of power. i dont feel pity for them at all. except kougyuko, shes nice

11. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, that's just dumb. Even if she's terribly conflicted about it, it's stupid.

Not believing these spoilers.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Alibaba View Post
    I don't agree with his ideals either, but it just seems so cruel to have this done to you.
    opinions differ sometimes, I dont dislike Kouen but I wouldn't mind someone handing his ass to him

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

OK it looks like true so... rest of the spoiler.
    First Kouha says This is a civil war so why are SSA interfering? And Darius says Hakuryuu has joined SSA so now Kou is our ally, nothing we hadn't expected... and Koumei realise that Hakuei betrayed them.

Then we see a large fleet heading for Balbadd, Hakuei says she had no choice to save her brother and cries, Sinbad comforts her and there's Yamuraiha and Spartos, no other HVs(the spoiler guy first said there were all 8 of them but corrected late on)

Sinbad was able to keep the operation in secret because thanks to Hakuryuu, the information organization of Kou went bust. Koumei realises that he had lost completely in the information warfare area to Sinbad, Hakuryuu says he didn't want to get his country back by this way(someone else getting it back for him).

Then we see Judar and Alibaba flying to somewhere I don't know.. Alibaba says he should be back till it's too late.
    I think that's about it.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I am not sure if I like it or not kind of depends on if this is kou gets rofl stomped (in which case this maga is dead to me) from this point on or if this is merely making it difficult till alibaba comes back so kou can than win.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This is why it's not true; I REFUSE to believe Ohtaka is going to reintroduce Hakuei to the story by having her play second fiddle to Sinbad. If Hakuei is going to do anything, she's going to do it on her own.

While Darius's appearance from the North may allude to possible treason, it is a freakin' continent they're dealing with. There's a lot of ground to monitor and Tezan has only very recently brought into Kou's fold.
    Last edited by Eastgrove; July 13, 2015 at 01:54 AM.

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

OK it looks like true so... rest of the spoiler.
    First Kouha says This is a civil war so why are SSA interfering? And Darius says Hakuryuu has joined SSA so now Kou is our ally, nothing we hadn't expected... and Koumei realise that Hakuei betrayed them.

Then we see a large fleet heading for Balbadd, Hakuei says she had no choice to save her brother and cries, Sinbad comforts her and there's Yamuraiha and Spartos, no other HVs(the spoiler guy first said there were all 8 of them but corrected late on)

Sinbad was able to keep the operation in secret because thanks to Hakuryuu, the information organization of Kou went bust. Koumei realises that he had lost completely in the information warfare area to Sinbad, Hakuryuu says he didn't want to get his country back by this way(someone else getting it back for him).

Then we see Judar and Alibaba flying to somewhere I don't know.. Alibaba says he should be back till it's too late.
    I think that's about it.
    Just to ask, when u say information organization, are you referring to AlThamen? Also, Judar and Alibaba are flying? I thought Judar cant use any magic there so how are they flying?

New Reply
Page 1 of 50 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast