Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (2/16/15 - 2/22/15).
! Visit the new forums for Tokyo Ghoul and The Gamer!
Forum News: Vote in the final phase of the Anime Awards 2014
This bear killed my thread again
Not you as well TT_TT
It's just spam here anyway <___<
And do you think i enjoy that ?
I wanna talk about serious matters but since no one is interested in that what can i do
Not really much you can do, just join them in spamming.
Is that really the image i created i wonder? Usually people always get me wrong . For example when i'm talking with someone i like to look them in the eyes , i mean i have a proper look at them since we're having a conversation but most people feel shy when i do that lol Don't know why
Now going back to your doubts about shy people when looking each others eyes.
1. They could feel insecure about the discussion(and avoiding eye contact, due to truth answers, and reaction). Watching the eyes of the person in front of you = seeing all facial expressions
2. If you're ugly, they don't wanna have nightmares
3. If you're gorgeous, they found some interesting shapes to watch... or avoiding total eyes contact with you ( just to make you feel/believe, he hadn't watch long time). They feel moreover afraid to upset you, cause they got few chances to have a talk with gorgeous women.
4. They know you got a boyfriend, and they pretend they're not interested on you. They want to be just friends, not even BFF(best friend forever)
5. They don't know you got a boyfriend, and they're afraid of some attraction skid, or they could feel like watching their girlfriend in eyes
Now, if she's a gurl... To be continued.
No, i mean, it feels awkward and uncommon to speak about theses things. I wouldn't say what i think about 2 girls watching each others eyes... may hell be somewhere in between. It's not like something different will happen. A rival rest a rival for eternity. It's not like boys. They somehow feel like brothers, when they got common interests,... meanwhile hell no with gurls.(That's the image i got about 'you', girls)