The title says it all. Write down what you hope will happen in 2013, and if what you hope contradicts with what you expect, you're welcome to write down what you expect to happen too. With other words, it's a sort of long term prediction thread.
I hope Obito dies a villain.
I expect Obito to convert with Talk no Jutsu and revive all the dead Alliance shinobi.
I hope Obito will remain evil and die as a villain, he's done a splendid job at it.
Other than that, I hope Sasuke's new power-up to be insane and not Rin'negan-related.
For the rest, I know Lord Madara will be awesome, so it would be pointless to predict something that's bound to happen
I expect Obito's situation end totally like Nagato's and Madara's ass be beaten by Naruto.
As for Sasuke, I don't care about his development during the war, I just want a fair and square battle between him and Naruto when all this war drama ends.
Obito's character has transformed to shit. Madara acts he like took chemotherapy. The ninja alliance is forced to wait and watch Naruto's 17th pubertal crisis. Meanwhile Sasuke and co are having a foursome in the forest canopy.
This manga is so crappy right now I think Kishimoto is jacked up on LSD and drawing out what his 6 year old nephew with ADD is telling him to draw. End this disaster asap.
I hope that this starts to make sense soon. I have waited for a long time to be able to wrap my head around the twists that have come up but I just don't quite get it yet.
hope obito would be the first cosmonaut in naruto to land on the moon
sent by yours truly, rasengan and co
Last edited by IChallengeYou!; December 27, 2012 at 06:54 AM.
His motivations suck, his backstory sucks, but right now he's doing a fine job at being a villain imo
Those are my expectations and hopes:
1) Obito dies a villain and has not room for redemption.
2) Sasuke will be defeated by Naruto in an epic battle.
3) The ending of the manga is a good one (a bit clichè), but with something special to it.
Well, guess that's it.
Nice thread. Hmmm lets see...
1) I hope Obito dies a villain and is not redeemed by "talk no jutsu"
2) I hope those that have died stay dead and are not revived
3) I hope we see Kakashi's face, possibly during an epic death scene at the hands of Obito
4) I hope we see Guy unlock the 8th gate and he and Kakashi go out like the OG's that they are
5) I hope Naruto and Hinata make it official
6) I hope Naruto learns at least one seal...preferably the one for the flying thunder god jutsu ( i know, i know, but it's good to dream)
7) I hope Sasuke becomes the 10 tails Jinchuriki (it'll make his fight with Naruto really interesting IMO)
8) I hope Tsunade is to the point where she can no longer be Hokage
9) I hope Naruto is made Hokage
10) I hope for Shippuden to end, a part three announced where we have a timeskip and Sasuke is the final antagonist
1) I expect we find out why Kakashi killed Rin
2) I expect we find out who "the ones who know it all" are
3) I expect those who have died to be revived somehow
4) I expect Obito to betray Madara
5) I expect that when the war is over Orochimaru will still be around
Last edited by Bajan4eva1; December 27, 2012 at 11:52 AM.
I pray to the manga gods that there is nothing even remotely resembling a timeskip. I want to see less monstrous beings, and more ninja doing what ninja do. I want Sakura to be useful for at least a moment. I want Sasuke to get his a** handed to him by Orochimaru. I'm hoping for less miraculous change of hearts. I want everyone to realise that Sasuke is irredeemable. Maybe, some logic would be nice. To be honest, I hope it is coming toward a clear conclusion by the end of the year.
I hope, as many other people that Obito will remain a villain and die a villain.
I hope that if Naruto is to end after this arc we have a timeskip at its end with whatever all the main characters are doing some years later.
I hope that if Naruto doesn't end after this arc we have again a timeskip, bigger than the first that sets us in a new and reformed ninja world.
I hope than in either timeskip we see a huge growth in Naruto (wether he becomes a hokage or not)
I expect that we found out really soon why Kakashil killed Rin.
I expect that even if some people are revived the war still to have a heavy toll.
I expect the rise of new ninja legends from this war.
I expect that a threat such as Madara does not get completely defeated but still lies somewhere defeated but still dangerous.
Judging from this chapter, I expect both Tobi and Madara to have change of heart thanks to Naruto, from combination of talk and action no jutsu.
I hope in 2013, Naruto will stop being regressed and become as epic as he was in Pain Invasion arc, AT THE LEAST. Kishi can make him brilliant without changing his "stupidity" or whatever. Also hope Naruto and Sasuke will work together somehow against Tobi and/or Madara.
I also expect teh manga's quality to be average at best, consistently annoying.
welll...Kishimoto should finaly start his year of Kakashi....so i see him playing a mayor role in defeating our enemys.....so we have middle of 2013 to middle of 2014 about Kakashi And i don´t want the next year about Sakura which is also already announced
There's really isn't much to expect from Naruto in the upcoming years...except for Sasuke coming back with some new power up...
Other than that everything else seems really predictable...
...Kishimoto's pretty much run out of surprises...
1)I hope Obito lives and dies as a villain.Can't converted into good guy with Naruto's talk no jutsu
2)I hope something like reviving all dead alliance ninjas CAN'T ever happen.
3)I expect Juubi will transform into final perfect form.
4)I expect both Naruto and Sasuke'll get new insane power-ups.
5)I expect a few more Konoha 11 ninjas -Like Choji,Ino,Tenten'll die in battle.
6)I expect to see the past truths about SO6P jobs and himself.
7)I hope Tsuki no Me Project will be completed.And only jinchuuriki's and people have sharingan can get rid of the genjutsu effect and fight in Post-Apocalypse like world.
8)Finally and gladly I hope Kishimoto will end Naruto manga in its Climax not taking unnecessary,nonsense long curves.It has to be end when its on mountain top.