The title says it all. Write down what you hope will happen in 2013, and if what you hope contradicts with what you expect, you're welcome to write down what you expect to happen too. With other words, it's a sort of long term prediction thread.
I hope we see the long awaited Isshin flashback arc, but it might not fit in 2013.
I hope Ishida finally steps up his game and becomes a stronger and more relevant character.
I expect Ishida to receive the same treatment that he's received ever since the Soul Society arc, i.e. not much development.
I hope Urahara is revealed to have his own plans going on, but it's more fitting for Aizen, who is tied to a chair and refuses to be freed from it.
I hope we don't have off-paneled fights if the Bankai are going to be used.
I hope Haschwald turns out to be someone more than a right hand man, but there is no indication.
I hope Byakuya reaches super saiya jin 4 levels of power
I hope Kenpachis zan is Yachiru and that they bond in a new way when this is revealed to make both of them a real team of doom
I hope that Rukia obtains an awesome Bankai
I hope Toshiro becomes CC
And I want to know more about Ishi
there are so many things going on at once in bleach now, there are tons of ways this could go and so many threads to tie together, I just brought up a small fraction. Kubo has captured my interest for real
I'm expecting Rukia to achieve Bankai while she's staying in the Spirit Palace. Think about it. Nimaiya is the creator of the zanpakutou. Meaning he knows everything there is to know about them. I also expect Nimaiya to be the one where Urahara developed his Bankai training method from. In other words, Rukia will train under Nimaiya to get her Bankai.
Arrancars comeback, featuring Grimmjow, Halibel and Nel
Uryu will defeat Bach
Soul King is revealed to be the final boss, which Ichigo will fight
1) All the characters appeared so far will help Ichigo defeating the Vandenreich.
2) A FB about Isshin and Misako; guess it is needed.
3) How Aizen and Urahara knew the Rei'o.
I hope Kenpachi actually fights for real and it's not a one sided curbstomp as his battles have a tendency to be.
I hope Ichigo's "specialness" doesn't go overboard and make him damn near god level.
I hope to see some more arrancars doing something other than getting beat up.
I hope to see some awesome bankais and shikais.
I hope that if Aizen goes bankai it brings back Gin and Tousen.
I hope we get to see captain Unohona fighting for real.
I hope that we see some way of development or change in Ichigo's character and his relationship with his friends.
I hope we get a bigger look into the history of Soul Society and the Gotei 13 and maybe within that the history of Isshin.
I hope Ichigo gets some special kind of power-up that is a merge of his Shinigami and Quincy powers.
You guys realise, that one year is ~50 chapters, right? :c
I hope Captain Commander doesn't come back from the dead.
I hope hIchigo shows up again...
I hope Ichigo is related to the Spirit King...
I hope Urahara and Isshin explain Ichigo's heritage...
I hope Rukia becomes as powerful as Byakura...
I hope Kenpachi Zaraki learns to communicate with his Zanpakuto and achieves Bankai...
I hope Unohana explains how she became the first Kenpachi and does some fighting...
I hope Ichigo can master all known bankai (or some of their abilities) because of all captains/vicecaptains raitsu that got mixed within him ;P but all i want to see again FGT
I hope more shikai and Bankai to be revealed
I hope a Kenpachi with shikai/bankai
I hope Unohana action
I hope at least a bit of development on certain shinigami (Iba, Nemu, Nanao, etc)
I hope that Orihime and Chad do something relevant
I hope Aizen is coming back
I hope moredevelopment on Royal Palace, Soul King, Isshin, Urahara, and all mysteries (well, doesn't have to be all next year)
I hope a united front with all races (shinigami, FB, arrancars, vizards)
I will now list my hopes for the upcoming year in the order of most desire:I shall now list my expectations
1. Neliel regains all of her former powers
2. Neliel and Grimmjow kick the quincies from here to kingdom come
3. Ichigo's new Zanpakuto incorporates his new Quincy Powers-possibly into another form of release4. Ichigo somehow regains/has kept his hollow powers
5. Ichigo to gain mastery over his quincy abilities
6. Rukia to achieve Bankai
1. None of my hopes to occur
2. This whole mystery around Misaki, Isshin and Ichigo's birth to be cleared up in a flashback arc, likely instigated by the Soul King
3. The flashback arc would likely take about 20 to 30 chapters to get through, so the main quincy force won't be around much until the end of 2013, where we will probably see another, different flashback arc caused by Juuha Bach, or Haschwald(or whatever his name is)
Last edited by shane1594; December 29, 2012 at 07:29 AM.
1) I hope when characters each get their time to shine, it will be done smoothly, and fit nicely into the story, rather than feel like jarring fan-service.
2) I hope the Fullbring stuff will work nicely into the arc somehow, so that the Fullbring arc actually had a purpose.
3) I hope that Chad, Rukia, and Ishida actually, finally, fight on par with captain-level opponents now.
+ many other things... but I don't want to get my hopes up any more, hahaha!!!