Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (2/23/15 - 3/1/15).
! Visit the new forums for Tokyo Ghoul and The Gamer!
Forum News: Vote in the final phase of the Anime Awards 2014
Translations: Gintama 532 (2) , Bleach 617 by BadKarma , One Piece 777 by cnet128
New Reply
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: I'm new here.

  1. #1
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Country
    United States
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    26
    Post Thanks / Like

    I'm new here.

    I'm new here.

    To me 599 was okay ending to me but 700 isn't my ending cause it was so rushed.

    So I'm going make a NaruSaku Altranate Ending 700.

  2. #2
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Country
    United States
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    26
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm new here.

    I guess no one likes me. Since No one say Welcome.

  3. #3
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ProGoddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Heaven & Earth
    Country
    Winterfell
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    928
    Post Thanks / Like

    Green Grin Re: I'm new here.

    Hi there!

    I have just seen your post.

    Welcome to mangahelpers! I hope you will enjoy your time here with us.

    Hmmm.. as your username implies - it seems like you are a Naruto manga fan. I too read the manga, as well as others like Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, etc. Perhaps try browsing the different sub-forums and see what you like to talk about or discuss.

    Hope to see you around.

    ~~~~++~~~~Do You Love Me?~~~~++~~~~


  4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  5. #4
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Country
    United States
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    26
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm new here.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProGoddess View Post
    Hi there!

    I have just seen your post.

    Welcome to mangahelpers! I hope you will enjoy your time here with us.

    Hmmm.. as your username implies - it seems like you are a Naruto manga fan. I too read the manga, as well as others like Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, etc. Perhaps try browsing the different sub-forums and see what you like to talk about or discuss.

    Hope to see you around.
    Thanks for the Welcome.

    I might be one of the few NaruSaku fan that actually like 699 but I'm with them when comes to 700 Chapter.

  6. #5
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ProGoddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Heaven & Earth
    Country
    Winterfell
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    928
    Post Thanks / Like

    Green Grin Re: I'm new here.

    Quote Originally Posted by NaruSaku8 View Post
    Thanks for the Welcome.

    I might be one of the few NaruSaku fan that actually like 699 but I'm with them when comes to 700 Chapter.
    I guess it was how the author would like the ending to be. But then, the series is over now. If fans are still interested, we can wait for the incoming spinoffs and the movie which will be coming in Dec. Hopefully we can get the translated version soon after it is aired in Japan. I'm actually looking forward to them.

    Hmm.. what manga or anime do you read or watch, NaruSaku8?

    ~~~~++~~~~Do You Love Me?~~~~++~~~~


  7. #6
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member xallisto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    521
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm new here.

    Welcome NaruSaku8

    MH is a great community ull love it
    And Progress is a debt we all must pay
    its convenience we all cherish its pollution we disdain.

  8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #7
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Country
    United States
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    26
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm new here.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProGoddess View Post
    I guess it was how the author would like the ending to be. But then, the series is over now. If fans are still interested, we can wait for the incoming spinoffs and the movie which will be coming in Dec. Hopefully we can get the translated version soon after it is aired in Japan. I'm actually looking forward to them.

    Hmm.. what manga or anime do you read or watch, NaruSaku8?
    Quote Originally Posted by xallisto View Post
    Welcome NaruSaku8

    MH is a great community ull love it

    Thanks.

    To me the Sasuke and Sakura forehead scene in 699 reminds me of Tsunade kissing Naruto's forehead scene.

    I used to watch via by Youtube.com One Piece.

    I watched Thundercats, X-Men, Spiderman and Batman series. I also like Danny Phantom.

    I want to start the NaruSaku 700 spin off.

  10. #8
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member xallisto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    521
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm new here.

    On your likes there i would recommend that u watch Hunter X Hunter. Its similar to Naruto but darker and slightly more graphic but the story is intense.
    And Progress is a debt we all must pay
    its convenience we all cherish its pollution we disdain.

  11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #9
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Marquesa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Country
    Australia
    Posts
    28
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm new here.

    Hello and welcome. If you are recommending Hunter, you should at least tell him the proper name, Hiatus x Hiatus.

    Absolute Hotness... Arara, I Mean Justice

  13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  14. #10
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Country
    United States
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    26
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm new here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marquesa View Post
    Hello and welcome. If you are recommending Hunter, you should at least tell him the proper name, Hiatus x Hiatus.
    Thanks.

  15. #11
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Shojin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    330
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm new here.

    Hello and welcome to MH!!

    Enjoy your stay!
    **THE NICO ROBIN: ROKUSHIKI PROJECT**
    Project
    and Thread (UPDATE 3/1/15)
    **THE SHIZURU KUWABARA: REIKIBUKI STYLE PROJECT**
    Go here (UPDATE 05/23/12)
    Robin: The Rokushiki Demon (third page is up!)

  16. #12
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Country
    United States
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    26
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm new here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shojin View Post
    Hello and welcome to MH!!

    Enjoy your stay!
    Thanks.

  17. #13
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member xallisto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    521
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm new here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marquesa View Post
    Hello and welcome. If you are recommending Hunter, you should at least tell him the proper name, Hiatus x Hiatus.
    lol yes uf u doi pick up hunter hiatus's are something u gonna have to learn to deal with.
    And Progress is a debt we all must pay
    its convenience we all cherish its pollution we disdain.

  18. #14
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Country
    United States
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    26
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm new here.

    Does any one want to help me to create a new MANGA?

    I just need an Editor and a few Artists. PM me please.

New Reply

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts