I really enjoyed this chapter, especially since (possibly) Erza puts on a fight, which resulting in a talk over emotions and family, but don't get me wrong now. This was an amazing chapter (to those who have stayed with the Fairy Tail World since the very beginning), however, regarding the last few panels we have yet to see different outcomes.
1. Erza's "Forgive Me" leads not to her brutal, tragic defeat, but towards a head-to-head battle between Kagura and her released sword, and a full blown Erza in strongest armor yet! (purgatory Armor)
2. Kagura's emotional state causes her hyped-up attack to backfire, resulting in a (heavily) self inflicted attack.
3. now that minerva is gone (and Mavis's crying dulling down) Mavis may come back with a set of calculations, telling them "the battle has just begun," making us anticipate yet ANOTHER great fight between the Malicious Mermaid and the Fairy Queen.
4. Minerva decides to be a troll and swaps out Erza, for poor, poor, poor Millianna. Which could possibly mean that a "friendly fire" penalty was placed into effect, kicking Kagura out of the Dai Matō Enbu, and Millianna due to a fatal attack from such power at close range.
5. Jura could intervene, giving them a backstory as to why simon died (as one of the 10 great Wizard Saints he should have some background knowledge of the [past] greatest guild?) and why the time for fighting over such pitiful things right now when their true enemy is minerva. watch there be a panel where he says something similar to "You think that you're brother would appreciate you doing this!? May he feel disgusted, seeing as how you act upon his friend, fueled by anger and rage, unsheathed your blade," Kagura having a WTF face, the blood being him clasping the blade with his own hands, cuts filling his inner palms.