Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out these new manga (7/6/15 - 7/26/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Translations: Bleach 636 by cnet128 , Gintama 552 (2) , One Piece 794 by cnet128
New Reply
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Ex- MAA Chief obsession with the BH&ET

  1. #1
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    421
    Post Thanks / Like

    Ex- MAA Chief obsession with the BH&ET

    now that we know of the importance of Ki Distribution Technique

    with the revelation of the length of years that it take to learn

    why do you think the chief still want the BH&ET ?

  2. #2
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Wowzers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,727
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ex- MAA Chief obsession with the BH&ET

    It's like a missing piece in a jigsaw puzzle that has been denied to him... or in this case several pieces. He is a rejected disciple and will never know the missing pieces and it drives him to nefarious measures to acquire them. We will see him again, in part 3.

  3. #3
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Google it
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,329
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ex- MAA Chief obsession with the BH&ET

    Well the Ex-MAA Chief and Unwol are school brothers but because of the Selective Inheritance of Black Heaven School Unwol was chosen and Ex-MAA got left out.

    The secrets of Black Heaven School was given to Unwol and that is the book Unwol gave to Chun Woo Han and it's about Black Origin Threshold.

    You can compare the Ex-MAA Chief to Ryuji. Ryuji only learned we can say 90% of Black Heaven and Earth Techs and the remaining 10% is the secret techs.

    The Ex-MAA Chief only want the book about BOT because i think the Ex-MAA Chief already learned the Black Heaven and Earth Ki Distribution we saw that he just throws the Black Heaven and Earth books Ryuji brought saying he didn't need those because i think the Ex-MAA didn't know how to activate BOT that's why he is so obsessed in obtaining the book about BOT.

    OMG TWO VILEPLUME

    100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

New Reply

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts