For the cheat thing, I'll copy-paste my previous post:
The blatant stupidity you wrote is the word "cheat". Are you serious, man? It's a manga which describes a world full of people with special powers. But I'll humor you:
1. Let's take out Sasuke's Sharingan. You there yet? I'll guess. More than half of his fights are automatically undone, those matches he won.
2. Let's take out Kakashi's Sharingan. Similar situation like Sasuke.
3. Neji's Byakugan. Same.
4. Minato's speed. Same.
5. Raikage's speed. Same.
6. Orochimaru's Senjutsu. Same.
By your logic, everyone cheats with their own ability. Are you denying that despite the fact that you actually claim that for Naruto's situation? I didn't call you stupid, your statement was stupid. I don't have to weaken your argument because there is none. If Naruto cheats with his Kagebunshin, Sasuke cheats with his Sharingan, LOGICALLY, it's simple as that, if we go by your logic.
---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------
Kakashi taught Chidori to Sasuke - I mean lightning Jutsu + shape manipulation. You will noticed that despite Sasuke using Sharingan to understand the element easily, he cannot speed up the training of the chidori to master it. He spent a lot of days on Chidori. If you are carefull, you will notice that Sasuke's blood (Sharingan) allows him to see, perceive, and understand how things work easily.
Jiraya taught Naruto the Rasengan- That is how to produce the chakra and shape it. Naruto unlike Sasuke cannot zoom Jiraya's sharingan to see what's going on and deduce how it works quickly. So Naruto spent a couple of day to understand the mechanism. However, when it comes to doing it actually, his body which is his genius part allows him to make clones, and speed up the training. Thus Naruto mastered the Rasengan in on week - apart from his body being small to withstand the power of the Jutsu. Even so, he was smart enough to come up with a clone idea.
Thus the deal between Senju and Uchiha is clearly illustrated. There is no cheating here from Naruto. He used his KKG (the sage's body) feat to make clone and accelerate his training, while Sasuke used his KKG (the sharingan) to accelerate his learning/perception.
By the way, Naruto has shown much creativity in his battles. He used very unconvential means to fight. Just because it's weird doesn't mean it's not genius. It was Naruto's idea to use clones to full control the rasengan. It was Naruto's idea to make clones under the oilfall to absorb natural energy, while he fought Pein and had to concentrate hard enough on keeping his clones together, limiting his fighting strategy against a supser dangerous foe. It was Naruto's idea to henge into a FRS and preceed his own real FRS in order to atch the enemy off guard and knock the fat pein out of the way to have the FRS massacre the other Peins. It was Naruto's idea, to use sage Mode to make Raikage injure himself. It was naruto's idea to do a lot of weird things that work. Naruto has genius level creativity. What he lacks in formal learning, he more than makes up for in creativity and improvisation. This should be the end of this discussion.
2. This is exactly what I always said about you guys. You said his parent could have been born dumb, and I said his parents might be from some bloodline. As you can see, we both don't have solid facts to back our arguments. However, I might have more chance to be right because he is in fact a genius. He has in fact all the similarities I listed. Thus, since you have no intel on his parents, you cannot refute my initial argument. This is what I have been trying to say here.
3. Again, you are failing to understand the word genius in the case of Uchiha. When speaking of Uchiha, genius is not synonymous of being smart. It simply means they have an ability that is natural and unique to them - they have the almighty Sharingan same as why Hyuaga are a genius clan. Besides, Obito has never been shown to be stupid or dumb. Rather, he was shown to cover his lack of motivation with a sickness in his eyes - which might even be true. It is the same as Naruto hiding his loneliness with prankster. Actually, they were very smart to come up with these solutions. Only people who did not know their problem called them stupid or dumb. Actually, I think that as a reader, you should know this and see how smart they are.
[note: If Naruto did not find a way (pranksters) to fight his loneliness, he might have turned just like Gaara. If he were always hating on people, Kyuubi might have devoured him very young.]
Yes, not all Uchiha are geniuses, but only Uchiha who unlock Sharingan are geniuses because Sharingan is the reason they are called the genius clan.
If you think I am wrong, bring a single Uchiha who has been shown to be stupid with a sharingan in his eyes, or show me a non-sharingan Uchiha who has been shown to be smart. For example, tell me whom of the Uchiha shown so far with Sharingan is smarter than others.
I hope you will not forget that. The genius of the Uchiha has nothing to do with their brain.
As it was shown in the manga, when KM chakra was low, Naruto was also low in chakra, meaning he has been trading chakra with Kyuubi. Also, you must not forget that Kyuubi himself grew up because of eating Naruto's chakra. So actually, that chakra of Kyuubi take it source from Naruto himself.
Now, since you say it was apparent, give me a single fact from the manga that show that Kyuubi wasn't trading with Naruto before Madara shows up.
Last edited by so6pww; January 28, 2013 at 05:12 PM.
The Uchiha forefather wasn't just acting because he wanted to be successor, but because he believed his way would be the path to peace. And it was the betrayal of his clan, who Madara had come to believe only he could protect, that triggered Madara wanting to wipe out Konoha. Infinite Tsukuyomi is just his attempt to bring about his own peace. There's rarely reasonable reasons for hatred.
Naruto is a Uzumaki, his history takes place on his mother side, not his father. That's as revelant that Naruto will get to being part og Uchiha and Senju history...
also, Naruto' is based on ending the haterd of rivialng clans and through out the shinobi world. Not a ninja is strong or important that they must come from Senju or Uchiha history.
The story being about the Senju and Uchiha doesn't disclude us being told about other clans and such. We know quite a bit about the Sarutobi clan, Hyuuga clan, and etc. Seriously doubt Minato is apart of the Senju clan, as that would have definitely been something that would have been mentioned by now. Naruto was stated to be like Hashirama in ideals, which is how he relates to the whole Senju/Uchiha conflict. He doesn't have to be an actual Senju to matter, just look at Tsunade. She's Hashirama's actual granddaughter, and she barely has a role in the whole conflict.
Last edited by Prince Sasuke; January 28, 2013 at 07:04 PM.
Basicly the people you mentioned had become so notorious that they became known as just one part of their name... almost like how you never hear Barack Obama's clan name often..... (and if you dont know it by now you never will!)