Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out these new manga (7/6/15 - 7/26/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Translations: One Piece 794 by cnet128 , Gintama 551 (2) , Bleach 635 by BadKarma
Page 44 of 101 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 1509

Thread: The Last Person to Post Wins - Xad doesn't talk

  1. #646
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,144
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Last Person to Post Wins -





    well - close enough...

    ---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

    Help me help me im all out of lies and ways to say goodbye~~
    When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but cries of "me too!" Be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe!

  2. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #647
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Posts
    4,759
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Last Person to Post Wins -

    Should I order in or plunder the freezer?

  4. #648
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,144
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Last Person to Post Wins -

    Quote Originally Posted by Xadyu View Post
    Should I order in or plunder the freezer?
    Plunder the freezer first - and if you dont see what you like - order in~~ <3
    When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but cries of "me too!" Be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe!

  5. #649
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Posts
    4,759
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Last Person to Post Wins -

    So yeah, I ordered in because I couldn't be bother to walk to the freezer.

  6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #650
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,144
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Last Person to Post Wins -

    Quote Originally Posted by Xadyu View Post
    So yeah, I ordered in because I couldn't be bother to walk to the freezer.
    lol thats also an option - i might have done the same.
    When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but cries of "me too!" Be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe!

  8. #651
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Posts
    4,759
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Last Person to Post Wins -

    I decided to watch anime. Second attempt on picking anime up again.

  9. #652
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Fun Forum
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts
    6,017
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Last Person to Post Wins -

    Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake View Post
    Why do you think Evil-dono is scary? He's a flower. He's also a river and a rainbow.

  10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  11. #653
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Posts
    4,759
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Last Person to Post Wins -

    Someone should edit a lasso and a cowboy hat in there.

  12. #654
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Fun Forum
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts
    6,017
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Last Person to Post Wins -

    Riding some pussy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake View Post
    Why do you think Evil-dono is scary? He's a flower. He's also a river and a rainbow.

  13. #655
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Posts
    4,759
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Last Person to Post Wins -


  14. #656
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14,316
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Last Person to Post Wins -

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Mushi Mushi anata wa Jesus desu ka?
    Are you calling Xad a bug?

  15. #657
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Posts
    4,759
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Last Person to Post Wins -

    Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Are you calling Xad a bug?
    No. He wouldn't dare that.

  16. #658
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Fun Forum
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts
    6,017
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Last Person to Post Wins -

    Muschi Muschi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake View Post
    Why do you think Evil-dono is scary? He's a flower. He's also a river and a rainbow.

  17. #659
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,144
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Last Person to Post Wins -

    Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Are you calling Xad a bug?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xadyu View Post
    No. He wouldn't dare that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil3ye View Post
    Muschi Muschi.
    Muschi is Russian?

    And as I recall - mushi mushi - is how to say hello on the tele

    in japan. You say Mushi mushi

    Mushi also means bug in other context.

    Mushi mushi jesus desu is a meme
    it means hello jesus is calling - lol
    When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but cries of "me too!" Be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe!

  18. #660
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Posts
    4,759
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Last Person to Post Wins -

    Muschi Muschi

Page 44 of 101 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts