Shioon's body just muscle-memorized the Bald Ryu Guy's blow then re-used it, amazing stuff really. Will he still have access to these moves when he calms down? Is this how 9 Arts got his, 9 arts?
Really great how Bald Ryu can handle the improved speed and power, even though he looked like the constant increase was a surprise. I loved when Elder Kwon ordered the fodder to knock out Shioon, the look they gave was classic.
WOW amazing chapter is all I can say, that guy got fucking owned by Shioon! Baldy looks like he is shitting himself on the last page. I wonder how Shioon is going to be taken down, maybe Blady is going to put his all into fighting now. I really hope this doesn't set Shioon back using Ki, I will just die. I want to see this level of epic fighting but when Shioon is in control and not a crazy animal. Please stay ki center!
Wham, Bam, Thank you Ma'am!
Assuming Lone Wolf gets out of this alive, I can't wait to see his report to Smug Face.
LW: The target was a lot stronger than you let on. In fact he was stronger and faster than me! The only reason I got away was he got distracted by someone else. That's a lot better off than Hyul Ryu. If he isn't dead, every bone in his body is broken.
Smugface: Whan happened to him?
LW: He tried to take the target hostage. He won't EVER try that again... Or anything else likely.
Last edited by Wowzers; February 01, 2013 at 01:57 AM.
Hyul-Ryu got owned, but we still don't know what's going to happen with Dokhengrang. It's decent fighting, so it's not a bad chapter. Was it a great chapter? Not really.
It wasn't the level of chapter that I was hoping for after a week long break.
translations vary between mangapanda and mangahead.
The one in mangahead shows that Dokhengrang is not talking about BOT at all. He was somehow saying he surpassed his master...
And mangapanda says "the limit of the extreme plateau that even my master couldn't surpass".
I'm confused now...
Last edited by Toby_Temple; February 01, 2013 at 02:28 AM.
Im also confused about something. The previous chapter is made it appear as shiwoon wasn't using any of his ki attacks. That it was just raw strength and speed. And again in this chapter, he was shown at the beginning running in the class. Is he still not using his ki attacks? Because to be honest, i'd think a soul crushing strike even without BOT should be able to throw the bald guy off; let alone a SCS that is in BOT, he should be killing the guy by means of his innards exploding.
Hyul-Ryu should be dead!...BOT strikes can't be compared to normal ki strikes...THIS was superbly emphasized by 9AD in BOT mode...one hit was fatal....lols @ alliance chief and other master who got his head parted from his body in part 1.
Lone wolf got BOT checked! in the stomach and didn't know what-the-fuck was happening and Shioon combo-ed with two more punches sending him flying through walls/doors...If he's not dead, then this is PLOT HOLE.
Also a confirmed first kill for Shioon gives him Street Cred and doesn't bode well for SUC.
I hope after this when all is said and done Kwon takes Shioon under his tutelage and makes him into the monster he should be without having to be unconscious.
In any case I dont see jinnie helping shioon out of this...I feel the one to help Shioon out of this Has to be able to at least fight on bald ryu's level, because shioon will be vulnerable and will need defending. Hopefully Jang comes back to life briefly to do one last act lol
Last edited by bighawke5; February 01, 2013 at 03:16 AM.
this chapter was epic
Kwon-Young is dead
like Rosebullet Teacher said SHIWOON has the ability to develop his own ki through his battles. it is only a matter of time before he defeats Ryuji.
im happy that the elder is informed. this means he will come immediately to shiwoon's recue.
i think Ha-ru who is just on top of the roof will run away after defeating Ji-Gun Yoo she would not want an ass whooping like Kwon-Young looooooool
---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------
but the question is does he trust shiwoon after all he will replace his master as Goomoonryong if Lady So-Sul comes back with shiwoon mastered all of the sun woo clan techniques it will make him invincible
on the other hand, kwon has a deep affection for shiwoon so i guess he will plus i have a feeling that Kwon treats him like a grandson
This just keeps getting better. I never would've thought that we would see Shiwoon on a rampage of this magnitude; seemingly willing and able to take on anyone around. I'm left wondering who is around to bring the rampage to an end. None of the Elders are nearby, so it seems as though he is going to have to break himself out of this. The action this chapter is top notch, as always. Just awesome.
People forget that he killed that doctor that tried to steal his blood. So Shiwoon is not a virgin in terms of killing.
- I don't think this chapter was worth the two-weeks wait and I am pretty certain that the author was still short of couple of pages judging from how the chapter ended.
- Seeing how Shioon powered up during the fight, I think we can speculate that he can now utilize even more ki then he did at the beginning of the fight. Therefore, his ki center might be growing and shaping up as he uses BOT.
- The supernova guy is probably still alive. We can only be certain that Shioon's first surprise attack landed properly. The following attacks probably didn't cause as much damage as we are led to believe.
- I think the lone wolf is gonna retrieve the supernova guy and flee the scene. As far as I can see only person who can restrain Shioon at the moment is Ha ill (coincidence that Shioon ended up near him?). I think this way because SUC now only has 2 of the 4 captains standing and their bomb plan didn't really succeed. Lone wolf will realize that they can't win in this situation (especially facing Shioon and Ha ill) and leave while Ha ill restaining/neutralizing Shioon. ps. Lone wolf probably convince Ha ill that Shioon is gonna end up pretty bad if he is not restrained.
- For a while I was wondering why elder Kwon stayed so passive against SUC. He knows which clan is behind them and he already saw the faces and techniques of 2 of the captains. He could have simply started an investigation and reach the SUC captains. Since the Cool Guy is some sort of government official, finding him wouldn't take very long. Afterwards, he could learn SUC's plans and break the news to Martial arts alliance or crush SUC himself. In summary, he could have resolved a lot of things behind the scenes and the situation wouldn't escalate this much.
That's my take for now
Hell yes!!!!! Reading the chapter i couldn't help but commenting!!! At first I thought the bald guy was going to kick Shiwoon ass... but it turned out to be false !!!!! YAY!!!! Well, I think we can all agree that our little Gaju officially entered SS2 state. I loved the chapter Can't wait for the next one
Good day to all of you
I wonder what will happen if E. Kwon shows up and shioon starts copying his skills