Manga News: Check out these new manga (5/11/15 - 5/17/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Cast your votes to determine the best parent in the Anime Showdown.
The Sage's Sons...
1) They started the war between the Uchiha and the Senju...so they'd be the only ones of course to know some solution or something like that...
2) They're the only ones that make sense right now...it can't be the Sage because he's just one person...it's the "ONE'S" who know everything. The sage died and his two sons carried on his lineage...the older son was the one to betray the younger.
How is this even plausible?
1) The scroll Suigetsu found was owned by the 2nd person to ever develop Edo Tensei. Sureeee Kabuto was able to modify the technique, but Orochimaru still knows something that Kabuto doesn't know about it...and that leads to...#2
2) The Journey Sasuke and Orochimaru may have gone on was to maybe...find the bodies and the maybe the equipment needed to Edo Tensei them...or revive with whatever jutsu is on that miracle scroll.
Why did I choose the two brothers and why do I think they'll help decide the end of this war...?
1) The Juubi isn't going to be defeated by just the Ninja alliance and Naruto...no way....there has to be some outside force...
2) Just look at Naruto Chapter 612....18 pages of ninjas making concrete...that the Juubi just shakes off when they're done.
3) They're probably the only ones on par with Madara and Hashirama...
4) They've inherited the wisdom of the Sage...
What other crazy predictions do I have...?
1) Some way...some how...the Sage is going to end up showing up if Naruto is the one to defeat Madara, Obito, and the Juubi...(maybe even Sasuke...), I don't know how but...I just have a strange feeling he's going to show up the same way Minato and Kushina appeared when Naruto was on the brink of surrender to Kurama.
2) Orochimaru is never going to die. That's just it...he's spread his body into so many forms....so many people....he may just end up being the future villain for whoever surpasses Naruto's generation...maybe Naruto's kids...
2.1) I mean just look at what happened after Itachi supposedly sucked up Orochimaru in that Susano'O vial...there was that white snake that left Sasuke...that alone could of carried Orochimaru's essence and he could of easily been revived somehow...
If you have any ideas, feel free to share.
Last edited by narutotheory; December 07, 2012 at 07:29 PM.
This is about this generation and Naruto taking care of the problem.
Dragging two dead guys up and having them decide the war goes against everything we have seen. It would be horrible.
Last edited by Jessie; December 08, 2012 at 12:12 AM.
Aren't the "ones" Obito and Madara, because it would make sense.
They do know a lot about the ninja world.
Madara is for sure older than anybody out there, but he isn't an ancient person coming back from centuries ago. Oonoki met him in person, so, it's not as if Madara could know everything about the ninja world in an objective way.
I'm more troubled about the fact that Orochimaru immediately saw into what Sasuke was thinking. Surely, "the one who knows everything" must be an ongoing moniker for some time, so that Orochimaru realized the reference without an explanation.
The one who knows everything could still be Madara, who may have done a lot of research and gathered intels and information. He's lived a long time, he's had plenty of time to gain knowledge about stuff, even centuries before he was born. He wouldn't necessarily tell Tobi everything, but what was necessary to masquerade as Madara and to make sure the plan was a success.
It could very well be the younger Sage too (body). Maybe that's one of the uses for the Uchiha cats - they protect and care for the younger Sage, who's immobile or can barely move. Could be like that for the older Sage instead as well. It'd also explain them knowing everything (the Uchiha might tell them stuff), and why we haven't seen them before. Maybe it'd explain how Madara got his knowledge and believes in Rikudou Sennin despite him being a legend.
Why are we even debating this? Its obvious who this is... Sasuke is going to talk to Kishi himself.
Them = sasuke's parents.
The man who knows everything = madara.
Far...Far too good to be true. This would make the manga actually...interesting. Unfortunately, an interesting story is not something Kishi is interested in, ATM.Originally Posted by M3J
I would be surprised, unpleasantly, if all-knowers were some long dead or even Madara. Madara has his blind spots and anyone long dead will only know as much as they would have learnt in life. (And frankly resurrected dead people seem to have become one of Kishi's crutches that I hope he leaves behind. Just makes for a boring story.)
Instead, if it had to be someone(s) we've seen or heard of already, I'd say it has to be the animal sages. They seem to have been around since near the beginning of the ninja world. If it is them, I will hope it won't be restricted to the frogs and snakes that we already know about though.
If not them, I'd bet on completely new someones.
But does it really matter? According to Suigetsu, there is a power that will help them control the world in that scroll. So, Sasuke seemingly has the tool in his hand and if he wants to talk to either Madara or Obito, they are out there.
What is the thing only Orochimaru is capable of doing, that I wonder.