Stargazer
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Cambodia

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Earth if it counts. :p

Honestly I haven't given much thought to the concept of favorite among planets, if I had to choose one, it'd be, well, Venus I guess since it traditionally represents the females.
we all love earth :p

Venus ka... 🤔 newest update on Venus (from Anton Petrov, a YouTuber), Venus has water under its surface. It's even much more than Earth (but not really certain, I could misread lol). And its surface is more elastic than expected, probably because of volcanoes or the water?

Some articles say that it would be easier to terraform Venus than Mars, or if not, colonize the clouds. What do you think? :worrybunny
--- Double Post Merged, ---

why? :wtf

I like Uranus and Neptune, bcuz of its hue, the twin thing, their mysteries.. I like Ice Giants :nod speaking of mysteries, I heard that NASA is gonna send probe to Ice Giants :zomg

Pat

The Tech of Oz
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Tech
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
we all love earth :p

Venus ka... 🤔 newest update on Venus (from Anton Petrov, a YouTuber), Venus has water under its surface. It's even much more than Earth (but not really certain, I could misread lol). And its surface is more elastic than expected, probably because of volcanoes or the water?

Some articles say that it would be easier to terraform Venus than Mars, or if not, colonize the clouds. What do you think? :worrybunny
Hmm, I guess not, Venus is very hot due to high percentage of CO2 in its atmosphere, hotter than even Mercury in fact, and CO2 also makes the atmosphere dense like you're deep underwater, it's not livable. Not sure how living in the clouds would work even if we ignore the sulfuric acid concentration at high altitudes.