Discussion - “The One” Is no longer the strongest of the sins | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion “The One” Is no longer the strongest of the sins

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I think there is a lot of purely circumstantial stuff working in ban's favor. I am not saying ban isn't insanely powerful of course but overall most of what we have seen so far works because of circumstances. the demon king clearly isn't going at full power, he literally can't. And that is even assuming possessed meliodas has the dK's full power. If the body is actually as strong as the DK then it also has a time limit on the real world which would sort of defeat the purpose of the body. Add to that meliodas weakening the DK. Another factor here is that king ran out of power and can't be of much help either. Its not necessarily the case that ban is stronger than king if we consider all the stuff king has done pretty much on his own. In a single day he easily overpowered 4 commandment mael, he then overpowered the original demon from god knows how far and for a moment even fought zeldris. And of course, its simply not possible for ban to actually compare to the dk. If he did then he wouldn't be able to remain in the human world. we saw the difference between ban and the dk back at purgatory and we know ban is nowhere near from that even if he can manage a hit or two against possessed meliodas.

Tristan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
''The One'' below Ban? LOL no
Yes ... far below Ban. The latter is second only to Meliodas.
- Meliodas >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Emo-Meliodas >>> Ban >>> FK Harlequin >>>>> The One Escanor >>>>> the Rest of the Sins.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Im telling ya One Mode Mael will stomp the DK .
Near noon mael will be way beyond any characters here now even from Ban
Anf One Mode is something that makes the near noon state look absolute fodder.

MrSchmitty7

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Point being until we see King/ The One actually fight the demon king we can’t say with certainity. The whole destructions feats are pointless (sinner is a prime example) and not only that, but Escanor in the one should remain the strongest or his whole power thing is basically useless/ uneventful. Basically if there’s a mode that only works under specific situations odds are it’s generally gonna remain the trump card at least in my opinion. Having escanor’s peak be weaker than others base is just a misuse of a character kinda since he can only use it once a day for one minute and not every chapter as compared to everyone else who can power up whenever necessary.

As for the ominuous nebula debate. It doesn’t make him weaker because he struggled with it. Melascula said Zel can only break out of her gloom cocoon with DK magic. This doesn’t mean Melascula is anywhere close to Zel, it just means her magic is broken.

Last edited:

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I still stand by the idea that Escanor will remain the strongest Sin (when it comes to "The One") since, thematically, Pride is considered the worst sin one could commit among all the others.

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ban surely has the best feats currently, but the series isn't over yet. Pretty sure everyone has more stuff to show, Ban included.
I’m not too confident about the possibility of future Diane feats. I’m hoping for them but I’m not entirely sure they’re coming.

HereNThere

Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I’m not too confident about the possibility of future Diane feats. I’m hoping for them but I’m not entirely sure they’re coming.
King's in a position where he needs to be watched over since he's completely out of magic. This could be her chance to protect him and get to her next level in the process.

Tristan

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Original sin that can lead to all others basically. I think it was the sin that lead the devil to turn against God and lead to his fall.
Nakaba doesn't care about that stuff, because if he does we would have one of these options:
1- Escanor as the Leader of the Sins.
2- Meliodas as the Sin of Pride.

Last edited:

HereNThere

Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Nakaba doesn't care about that stuff, because if he did we would have one of these options:
1- Escanor as the Leader of the Sins.
2- Meliodas as the Sin of Pride.
Not necessarily. Just because Mel isn't Pride or Escanor isn't the leader does not mean that Pride can't be the strongest still.

It makes for an interesting dynamic, in my opinion. Then again, doesn't really matter when all the Sins are the result of Nakaba's overpowered protagonist fetish.

Tragicdeath

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Wait first and foremost Meliodas is stronger than the one state so hes the strongest SIN. In the recent developments it just prove Meliodas is super strong more than what we thought as DK himself said hes in the body of the strongest ever. I think the question suppose to be whos stronger Ban or the one state. Its pretty obvious Ban is stronger than the one state. Escanor is not the original wielder and him being a human limits the full capability of the one mode. Im positive its just around 50% of the one state's capability. As we saw Mael's cruel sun was way way bigger than Escanor's therefore I think it is also applicable to the one state comparison between Escanor and Mael. Now if the question is Mael one state against Ban I might say Mael is stronger. So to answer the question Meliodas < Ban < Escanor one state. Although theres a dark horse that might change the ranking, Merlin.

afromarco005

Reaction score
Country
France
Prime Ban post purgatory with immortality can solo anyone in the Taizai verse its not even funny. the dude makes the demon king bleed and mop the floor without using snatch or his other powering up magics.

Ban>10C Mel>The One>King>Merlin>No commandments MelGowther>Diane(such a disappointing character)

Martezbunkley

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Prime Ban post purgatory with immortality can solo anyone in the Taizai verse its not even funny. the dude makes the demon king bleed and mop the floor without using snatch or his other powering up magics.

Ban>10C Mel>The One>King>Merlin>No commandments MelGowther>Diane(such a disappointing character)
If Post-Purgatory Ban still had his immortality he would be untouchable, who knows what would unfold. He’d be broken beyond repair and that’s why I believe NS had to get rid of his immortality

Tristan

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Not necessarily. Just because Mel isn't Pride or Escanor isn't the leader does not mean that Pride can't be the strongest still.
Yeah yeah, that was the case, but now it no longer is. Even Harlequin was the Strongest Sin when he achieved his FK potential against 4C Mael. But now, both Meliodas & Ban are stronger than any other Sin.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Dude, Ban himself confirms Emo-Meliodas to be "Truly invincible" and stronger than anyone! If the "emotions" of Mel are this stronger, how strong the REAL Meliodas would be?!

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Guys what might be the power level of mael in near noon and one mode.

Tragicdeath

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Guys what might be the power level of mael in near noon and one mode.
Ludociel said to Escanor Mael nearing noon is way beyond his power therefore Id assume Mael near noon is around 400k while at peak hes at Godly level 500k.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Ludociel said to Escanor Mael nearing noon is way beyond his power therefore Id assume Mael near noon is around 400k while at peak hes at Godly level 500k.
Well bro as much as I know sinner while had a combined power level of 173+168k=341k and after that the crisis power up must have made sinner around 380k and mael one shotting him with ease makes alone late past noon mael at least 400k
Near noon mael is way beyond that and one mode is way beyond near noon state.
Seeing escanor who is just pl 15 to pl 300k+ in one mode it can be assumed that Mael in one mode is somewhat around 700k-900k.

titantron91

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
My headcanon says The One is still stronger than Post-Purgatory Ban and Fab Hair King.
It's just that it lasts for a mere minute and with Escanor, it can be cancelled by Chandler's True Night.
That's how the power distribution across the three is balanced.

The One Mael, however, is a different case.
Mael with post-Noon Sunshine alone oneshot the Sinner easily.
That's something 201K Ryudoshel in his real body couldn't even do.