Discussion - 1 Family Leader + Someone vs Jahad | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion 1 Family Leader + Someone vs Jahad

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
It's hard for me to imagine there being a gap between Jahad and Arie Hon/Koon Eduan.

since Data Eduan didn't look inferior to Jahad at all
Hon lost 10 out of 10 fights against Zahard before entering the Tower, which lead Hon to submit to Zahard as a servant. You don't lose 10 out of 10 fights if there isn't a noticeable gap between two fighters. Furthermore, Hon doesn't seem to be the guy who would become someones servant if the gap was narrow and there is a chance to beat him.

Some people might refer to Eduan vs. Zahard, which by all accounts wasn't an all-out fight.

Others might say that the powergap got closer after they entered the Tower and learnt the use of Shinsoo, but this would imply that Zahard's powerlevel stagnated at some point while the others still improved, which doesn't make sense for the main antagonist which is Zahard.

Kiibou

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Hon lost 10 out of 10 fights against Zahard before entering the Tower, which lead Hon to submit to Zahard as a servant. You don't lose 10 out of 10 fights if there isn't a noticeable gap between two fighters. Furthermore, Hon doesn't seem to be the guy who would become someones servant if the gap was narrow and there is a chance to beat him.

Some people might refer to Eduan vs. Zahard, which by all accounts wasn't an all-out fight.

Others might say that the powergap got closer after they entered the Tower and learnt the use of Shinsoo, but this would imply that Zahard's powerlevel stagnated at some point while the others still improved, which doesn't make sense for the main antagonist which is Zahard.
Akainu could beat Aokiji 10 times out of 10 fights, is there a noticeable gap between them? Maybe, but it has to be minuscule.

Yes, it wasn't an all out fight but they looked dead even. Both sides showing off some of their moves respectively and no one gained an advantage whatsoever. From this alone, there doesn't even seem to be a gap between them.

tornidooo

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brunei
Mazino tied with arie hon before completing the tower climb
Arie hon admitted that Mazino much better
Now Mazino is stronger and the gap between him and arie hon has widened
+ Mazino did not learn shinwonryu and can become much stronger than it is currently
We have two possibilities :
_ Mazino talent is much higher than Zahard
_ The real talents of Zahard appeared on the upper floors and the gap widened considerably between him and the family leaders
I am definitely inclined to the second possibility

Last edited:

Kiibou

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Now Mazino is stronger and the gap between him and arie hon has widened
How do you know? What if Urek has peaked by then powerwise?

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
because most likely he took the test in his 50 ish yr in tower. If anything we are seeing anything 50 years is nothing in realizing ones power and we know he doesnt know(i guess doesnt bother to learn as he is too powerful without it)

tornidooo

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brunei
The result of fighting was a draw
However, arie hon admitted that mazino was much better
This means that he is more talented and is expected to surpass him in the future
+ Mazino did not use his full potential ''shinwonryu''

Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Akainu could beat Aokiji 10 times out of 10 fights, is there a noticeable gap between them? Maybe, but it has to be minuscule.

Yes, it wasn't an all out fight but they looked dead even. Both sides showing off some of their moves respectively and no one gained an advantage whatsoever. From this alone, there doesn't even seem to be a gap between them.
Well, Akainu and Aokiji only fought once, but for 10 days. It's different. The only one who has the potential to beat Zahard is Baam. Hon and the nine others are below him. Zahard is unquestionably the strongest. Even at full power, Baam drew with Data Zahard, there is no way the others would be able to push him this far.

Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I don't want to start a discussion about One Piece powerlevels in the ToG section. But correct me if I'm wrong: it was never stated in the manga or by Oda himself (e.g. SBS) that Akainu could beat Aokiji 10 times out of 10 fights. No, we were even told through Jimbe that Akainu and Aokiji were almost equal in chapter 650. Your One Piece reference isn't relatable to Zahard x Hon.

Moreover, I'm not just taking the 10/10 losses of Hon into account. I'm also looking at his personality. Granted, we haven't seen much about him, but what I have seen is enough to believe that such a guy would never become someone else's minion if the power gap was minimal. He would rather strive to overcome him.

Also, if the power gap between Hon, Eduan and Zahard is indeed little, this would further imply that Urek would obliterate Zahard 1on1. I don't think that it's the case.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I could see zahard defeating hon ten out of 10 times while the difference between them isn't insane. Basically a small difference in power which zahard was able to exploit.