Translators - 2 Gorgeous Adult Romance Mangas - Translator needed | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Translators 2 Gorgeous Adult Romance Mangas - Translator needed

Mohsye

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello!

My name is Lily. I work with T-Rex scans.
I have all the raws for two new romance mangas:

世にも不実なピアノソナタ
Yonimo Fujitsu na Piano Sonata
An Ever-Changing Piano Sonata
(10 chapters)
And...

恋と弾丸
Koi to Dangan
Dangerous Lover
(6 chapters, chapter 7 will be released soon)

Dangerous Lover has a bit of smut, but it’s classy. It’s gangsters and romance. These mangas have NO SCHOOL LOVE - none of the annoying timid, shy girls who can never say what they feel. These mangas are adult romance. Yonimo Fujitsu na Piano Sonata is a gorgeous manga that circles around music. There are two gorgeous, GORGEOUS men (notice - not boys) and a girl who is profoundly moved by the music. No smut. I cannot stress enough how INCREDIBLE the art is for both of these mangas.

I am looking for someone who has some available time to put their heart into an excellent Japanese to English translation of these two mangas. I would like to alternate a release of one chapter a week between these two mangas (we are not in a rush either, if we require more time to release, we’ll surely take it). You and I will work together to release high quality, flawless, well-proofread English translated mangas with English language that flows well. I will perform all the other roles needed to fulfill the job (raw provider, cleaner/redraw, typesetter, myself and another will proofread) - I just need a translator.

I thank you kindly for your inquire in my post. Please message me if you are interested.

Cherry1263

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello!

My name is Lily. I work with T-Rex scans.
I have all the raws for two new romance mangas:

世にも不実なピアノソナタ
Yonimo Fujitsu na Piano Sonata
An Ever-Changing Piano Sonata
(10 chapters)
And...

恋と弾丸
Koi to Dangan
Dangerous Lover
(6 chapters, chapter 7 will be released soon)

Dangerous Lover has a bit of smut, but it’s classy. It’s gangsters and romance. These mangas have NO SCHOOL LOVE - none of the annoying timid, shy girls who can never say what they feel. These mangas are adult romance. Yonimo Fujitsu na Piano Sonata is a gorgeous manga that circles around music. There are two gorgeous, GORGEOUS men (notice - not boys) and a girl who is profoundly moved by the music. No smut. I cannot stress enough how INCREDIBLE the art is for both of these mangas.

I am looking for someone who has some available time to put their heart into an excellent Japanese to English translation of these two mangas. I would like to alternate a release of one chapter a week between these two mangas (we are not in a rush either, if we require more time to release, we’ll surely take it). You and I will work together to release high quality, flawless, well-proofread English translated mangas with English language that flows well. I will perform all the other roles needed to fulfill the job (raw provider, cleaner/redraw, typesetter, myself and another will proofread) - I just need a translator.

I thank you kindly for your inquire in my post. Please message me if you are interested.
Hey do you know where I can read the manga in English? I would really appreciate it.