2nd 5 leaf grimoire

waldoputty

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
if the word demon is defeated in this arc (doubt it), then does asta get a 2nd 5 leaf grimoire with dark light magic for a massive powerup?
asta could become the one collecting all the pokemons (5 leaf grimoires)

Seraph

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Finland
if the word demon is defeated in this arc (doubt it), then does asta get a 2nd grimoire with dark light magic for a massive powerup?
The Word Devil might get defeated in this arc but he may release "something" that will pose as a threat for the future. I could see him get away and become the Major Threat for the next Arc too though.

Asta will probably not get a 2nd Grimoire imo. That Grimoire will eventually return to it's Original Owner Patri or it'll get destroyed as he is defeated for good,i think his "own" current Grimoire would disappear as well though since that was created by the Devil as well. Perhaps that would be the turning point where Asta achieves his true Magic/Grimoire,if not then he'll keep the Anti Magic and will probably achieve some sort of Full Black Form or something so that not only half his body is covered by the Anti Magic but the rest as well? I'm not sure.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Country
United States
The Word Devil might get defeated in this arc but he may release "something" that will pose as a threat for the future. I could see him get away and become the Major Threat for the next Arc too though.

Asta will probably not get a 2nd Grimoire imo. That Grimoire will eventually return to it's Original Owner Patri or it'll get destroyed as he is defeated for good,i think his "own" current Grimoire would disappear as well though since that was created by the Devil as well. Perhaps that would be the turning point where Asta achieves his true Magic/Grimoire,if not then he'll keep the Anti Magic and will probably achieve some sort of Full Black Form or something so that not only half his body is covered by the Anti Magic but the rest as well? I'm not sure.
though if asta is a mutation of a combo human/elf, he may be able to have a 2nd grimoire

Seraph

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Finland
though if asta is a mutation of a combo human/elf, he may be able to have a 2nd grimoire
Not necessarily,we saw that Charmy Possesses 2 kinds of Magics now but we also saw that the Spells were all written down in just her original Grimoire. As we can see here:

As for Asta,it really depends what kind of a hybrid he is/would be. It also has to be considered what the Demon said about him in the recent Chapter,he called him "The Magicless Defect" which seems to be hinting at either a Body Condition or just him having no Magic. If he is a Hybrid then his having no Magic could also be the result of his Origins,we don't know if a Child capable of using Mana and 2 Types of Magic is/are the norm for Hybrids or if there are exceptions that are born without any abilities and Powers. We need some more info on this i'd say,i'd also partly blame it on the somewhat unclear translations for the Chapter actually.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Country
United States
Not necessarily,we saw that Charmy Possesses 2 kinds of Magics now but we also saw that the Spells were all written down in just her original Grimoire. As we can see here:

As for Asta,it really depends what kind of a hybrid he is/would be. It also has to be considered what the Demon said about him in the recent Chapter,he called him "The Magicless Defect" which seems to be hinting at either a Body Condition or just him having no Magic. If he is a Hybrid then his having no Magic could also be the result of his Origins,we don't know if a Child capable of using Mana and 2 Types of Magic is/are the norm for Hybrids or if there are exceptions that are born without any abilities and Powers. We need some more info on this i'd say,i'd also partly blame it on the somewhat unclear translations for the Chapter actually.
a 2nd demon might be needed to convey the magic from the 2nd grimoire.
asta basically would become a conduit of magic/anti-magic