322 cover

lee-nus

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2006
Messages
1,902
Reaction score
611
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
it has a number of grey dots outside the lines of their clothes, maybe u just forgot to clean them up. also, i think u shud remove the lineart on the clouds, wud look more natural too. the rest is very neat, i like the style and the lighting is great. you could add something more to koutetsu's hair though. overall, vg job i think.
 

blanchon

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
264
Reaction score
0
Too lazy to correct it :D But about the hair I actually look at how they color those hair (took Shouji as reference) on the jump cover and it's exactly like this. [br]Posted on: September 10, 2006, 06:04:26 AM_________________________________________________I also want to add that if you look at how the color his hair in the anime it's about the same so.
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Damn I love this cover and colored its even much much better. You did a awesome job on it!
 

angry

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2006
Messages
405
Reaction score
6
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
yea, i'm totally flabbergasted by this ^^
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,322
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I already went overboard praising this in the contributions thread: I love it!

I also love how you've done the hair AK, it's very Jump style. It's kinda fresh too, since most other people tend to do the hair in that semi-realistic way, you know, with each individual strand standing out? I get a little weary of that look, since it's been used so much.

How's that Sai cover going? I'd be awesome if you could finish that some day!
 

blanchon

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
264
Reaction score
0
Kadoman said:
I already went overboard praising this in the contributions thread: I love it!

I also love how you've done the hair AK, it's very Jump style. It's kinda fresh too, since most other people tend to do the hair in that semi-realistic way, you know, with each individual strand standing out? I get a little weary of that look, since it's been used so much.

How's that Sai cover going? I'd be awesome if you could finish that some day!
Well thanks. Don't know why but I though that coloring this cover was difficult. Sai cover will probably be for next week or so.
 

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
3,052
Reaction score
55
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
wow!!! you are pretty good!!! damn good :woot!

it looks like another lee-nus is on the block- yeah :loool!!!

are you going to change the spelling of realxed to relaxed later?
 

Dynamic Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
1,203
Reaction score
352
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
omg! you finished it XD
wickedness XDDD
love the manga like coloration XD
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
OMFG!!! It's totally awesome!!!! It looks like if Kishimoto-sama would have colored it!!! ^^
It's now officially my new wallpaper.
 

blanchon

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
264
Reaction score
0
venicia777 said:
wow!!! you are pretty good!!! damn good :woot!

it looks like another lee-nus is on the block- yeah :loool!!!

are you going to change the spelling of realxed to relaxed later?
I actually just takes Shade clean with the titles included and I don't have the exact same fonts. Anyway I've decided to change it for Yohitsune translation and used a similar fonts.[br]Posted on: September 10, 2006, 04:18:06 PM_________________________________________________Thanks everyones
 

Reiya

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
You colored a part of Kotetsu's hand the same color as the outfit (the thumb and part of the palm). ^^'
 

blanchon

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
264
Reaction score
0
though that was his jacket button.[br]Posted on: September 10, 2006, 07:18:12 PM_________________________________________________
Reiya said:
You colored a part of Kotetsu's hand the same color as the outfit (the thumb and part of the palm). ^^'
I think that it's not his palm it's the shadow projected by his hand if it was his palm the line would have to follow through his sleeve. I think that you are right about the fingers though :)
 
Top